1626927522827.png

1626927536292.png

1626927548757.png

1626927558619.png

1626927568962.png

1626927578465.png

1626927584918.png

Description

A Gentle Giant Ltd. Release! Rebels beware! This all-new bust of Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, captures him as he appeared in the Rebels animated series, with his red-tinted lenses and red lightsaber activated. This deluxe 6-inch bust is limited to only 3,000 pieces, and comes packaged in a full-color window box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
Designed by Barry Bradfield, sculpted by Paul Harding!

Up for Pre-Order for Premier Guild Members starting Friday, July 23rd at 12:00am (Eastern).

Reaction score
Just what I wanted, another Darth Vader bust! I think I have 7 of them already...

For those that are collecting the animated Rebels line I’m sure this will be a welcomed addition, but it’ll be a pass for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Passing as I've stopped being a completionist.

And I don't want an animated Vader in my collection.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I’m confused. I thought they were calling these “1/7 Scale Busts” and letting traditional Mini-Busts keep the Mini-Bust naming, but they’re calling this a 6” Mini-Bust.

Like, this isn’t the regular line right? It’s the newer line?

Reaction score
I’m confused. I thought they were calling these “1/7 Scale Busts” and letting traditional Mini-Busts keep the Mini-Bust naming, but they’re calling this a 6” Mini-Bust.

Like, this isn’t the regular line right? It’s the newer line?
I’m confused as well, especially as there’s a mixture of sizes in the rebels bust line… This one has a base like the smaller busts, but the price would indicate that its one of the bigger ones,

Reaction score
Judging by the pictures, this bust should belong to the animated 1/7 bust line. Maybe they made a mistake with the price just like they did when the line was first announced and Obi-Wan was priced at $120. If not, then I can´t really fathom why it is more expensive not only than any other regular bust in this line, but also than the exclusive Wrecker bust which is bulkier more complex and comes with two interchangeable heads.

Reaction score
Looks to be part of the 1:7 line but says 1:6 in the description?

Looks nice and will go well with the other Rebel animated busts but not for me at the moment.

Reaction score
Judging by the pictures, this bust should belong to the animated 1/7 bust line. Maybe they made a mistake with the price just like they did when the line was first announced and Obi-Wan was priced at $120. If not, then I can´t really fathom why it is more expensive not only than any other regular bust in this line, but also than the exclusive Wrecker bust which is bulkier more complex and comes with two interchangeable heads.
That’s my assumption too, especially with the base style and the peg between that base and the waist…

Just weird how they write these things up.

Reaction score
Other than the price , this is a home run for me ! Looks great. That slashed open helmet looks sick ! I don't think a swap out head and by calling it " Duluxe " justifies doubling the price though. This was supposed to be a less expensive line. I'll definitely be getting one.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Kinda weird to make all those other 1:6 Rebels busts and make this a mini.

Why not scale it with an existing companion piece in Rebels Ahsoka? Would definitely have considered it in that scale as others have said.

Not that it isn’t going to sell since it’s Vader and a pretty cool piece. Just an odd choice.

Reaction score
Preordered but why in the world is a 1:7 scale bust more than a 1:6 bust. I thought the 1:7 scale were supposed to be cheaper.

Reaction score
The base design makes it obvious that it's part of the new 1/7 scale animated line. I think it's 6" because Vader is taller than the average human. So he's going to sit a little taller when he's displayed with the other busts from the same line. This is not from the realistic version Rebels 1/6 scale line. They wouldn't look bad displayed together if you wanted , but I'll just display them on separate shelves. He looks great. The price is the problem.

Reaction score
Great looking bust ! But $125. is crazy. These were supposed to run for $60. ! I had to use my PGM discount AND an $15. discount code just to get him for under $100. !

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I love it but don't understand why this is more expense than a regular full size mini bust? Wrecker is larger with an alternative head for $25 less...

Reaction score
This really looks like a 1/6 mini bust but they say it is in the 1/7th line. Maybe it will fit in with the 1/6th? Very strange.

Reaction score
This really looks like a 1/6 mini bust but they say it is in the 1/7th line. Maybe it will fit in with the 1/6th? Very strange.
How does it "..really looks.." like a 1/6 and not 1/7, with nothing else in the pic to compare it to or get an idea of it's scale?

Reaction score
Yeah I mean the fact that it has the 1/7th type column base and is an animated-style sculpt makes it look like it’s part of that line. Seems pretty clear, also they have it marked as 1/7 on the website so…

Reaction score
I love that damaged helmet look. To me, one of the most memorable sequences in Rebels. I have ordered this.

Must admit I have been impressed with the 1:7 line so far. They all look really good. Agree with everyone else on this post that we don’t want to see prices on this line inflate.

Reaction score
So it looks to me like the version of this bust being sold on EE and BBTS must not be the "deluxe" version and doesn't include the second damaged helmet.

Reaction score
If there is indeed two versions, then the one with the extra battle damaged helmet is the one to own in my opinion. I think the whole scene was played beautifully in the show. I like the fact that we (the viewers) see everything through Ahsoka´s eyes, hence why we see Anakin without his burns behind the mask. And while she was able to damage this Dark Side shell in which his former master is trapped, it was not enough to save him from the darkness. Without the extra helmet, it is just another Vader bust to me.

Reaction score
So it looks to me like the version of this bust being sold on EE and BBTS must not be the "deluxe" version and doesn't include the second damaged helmet.
Yup, GG did the same with their The Bad Batch animated Wrecker bust, the helmet version is only available via their own site.

Reaction score
I don’t know if anyone else is aware of this or not, but tfaw.com has this for $100 and free shipping. Not bad, considering...

Reaction score
They are calling it "deluxe" but there's no mention or picture of the alternate head.
Yeah, but the edition size is listed as the same (3000) and there’s only one picture on the listing, so I’m pretty certain it’s the same deluxe version. I can’t see GG making two “deluxe” versions... I know it’s GG, but that would defeat the purpose of making a deluxe bust.

Reaction score
Yea I emailed customer service to verify the price was right. They said it was, so I then asked for an explanation ... crickets.

BTW on the shipping update they do have two versions listed, so for those that didn't order on the GG site, you're probably not getting the "damaged" head.

Star Wars Rebels Darth Vader Deluxe 1/7 Scale Mini-Bust

Star Wars Rebels Darth Vader Deluxe (Web Exclusive) 1/7 Scale Mini-Bust