Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi™ - Obi-Wan Kenobi™ Mini Bust

Reaction score
A Gentle Giant LTD release! Obi-Wan Kenobi™ is being hunted by the Empire, and he’s ready for them! This all-new mini-bust of Kenobi as he appears in the new Obi-Wan Kenobi™ TV series stands approximately 6-inches tall (10-inches with lightsaber™) and depicts him in his robes, with lightsaber raised. It features detailed sculpting and paint applications, and is limited to only 3000 pieces. It comes packaged in a full color box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.

1660818055058.png

1660818081012.png
Definite pre-order from me, this one!

Reaction score
It’s getting some hate on GG Facebook but it looks decent to me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think it looks good. I've been calling them out lately but must admit it looks good. Dare I say better than Hot Toys. The question is what it will look like when its released.

Reaction score
Probably this bust after the ObiWan show was need it. As a lot of you said, the face sculpt doesn't look bad, but the pose it's too close to another obiwan bust released from ep 4, would be more interesting another position.
For the other hand a lot of bust from this character were released, so it will be a pass for me.

Reaction score
Ewan's Obi-Wan is one of my "go to" characters that I collect, so I had to order this. Just hope it looks the same or better on delivery.

Reaction score
Looks decent to me. But , I have enough GG items on pre-order. I might pick it up after it comes out a year and a half from now.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk