Star Wars: Movie Moments

Reaction score
Of course Walmart listed all of them except for the only one I really want...the Trash Compactor scene. These are starting to surface locally as well.

Reaction score
Damn you, Funko!! Damn you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeaaaah. I saw the WG set weeks ago but decided to stick to my gins and not get these. Then yesterday, I drove over two hours back home for thanksgiving and stopped by WM looking for any odd-end SW items I may need, and they had all 4 scenes. It was the Trash Compactor box that sealed it for me, and of course you can't just buy one. So then on the way home, I stopped at WG and grabbed that set.

I'm so weak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Walked into a Walmart last night around 10ish, and was about to walk out when I noticed this big box with Funko label laying on the floor. I opened it quick and helped myself with these, left everything else.

Reaction score
Dude...love, love, looove this set. Somewhat heavy too when removed from the box.

Reaction score
My local Walmart got just two Movie Moments, both being the Trash Compactor scene, at least that's all they put out. Squeezed them into an empty spot on a shelf below the TLJ Pops. I'm glad they learned their lesson with overstocking. Funko merch has sadly been selling very poorly there in recent months. The only exception seems to be Porgs, lol.

Reaction score
Passed by my local Walmart and they had about 4-5 of each. Snagged myself the Trash Compactor scene since that's the one that's visually appealing for me.

I might try to get the Death Star Duel if it's still there the next time I drop by.

Reaction score
Finally my wallyworld got these in, had to grab a Han/greedo and I think the wife is getting the droid one, I could help but think "why no Han and Chewie trash compactor"?

Reaction score
I found a Trash Compactor set for $5 at one store...the only one I saw though, all other stores still have some for full price.

Reaction score
These are $20 at the Walmart near the office. Snagged the Death Star Duel since I've been eyeing it for a while now.

Reaction score
Wow $5.00 is really cheap. Happy Hunting everyone. I was able to nab the whole set of 4 for $12.50 each. There gone at all the other Stores in my area.

Reaction score
My local Walmart moved the movie moments out to an end cap and started discounting them down to $16 this week. Before this they were always kept nearly unreachable on a top shelf at the end of an aisle for full price. Always thought they should have been with the regular Star Wars section where more people would have seen them.