Star Wars: Movie Moments

Reaction score
I already do this with some of my Star Wars pops, minus the extra diorama parts. Wonder how pricey they will be.

Last edited:
Reaction score
These are so much better than rides. I wonder if there's any way to display the backdrop OOB.

Last edited:
Reaction score
These "moments" could be endless. Glad I'm not a completist, this new line could be a headache. I would love for Funko to allow a poll or vote with the fan's favorite scene to be made. I would like the full Vader (helmetless) in chamber set.

Reaction score
These look great, but this is a rabbit hole I can't afford to go down. I just don't have the space for something that large. The only way they could get me to buy one is if there's one with Rey in it, because I'm trying to stay complete on her. I'm hoping there will never be one, but I'm sure there will eventually. That's where I draw the line, as long as my willpower holds up.

Reaction score
These are so much better than rides. I wonder if there's any way to display the backdrop OOB.
Crossing my fingers the base will have a slot to pop it into.
I picked up a set yesterday and the backdrop is removable. I haven't taken mine out of the box, but I saw a video on Youtube of an unboxing of this set which shows everything set up out of the box.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello out there. Anyone have a SKU number for the Cloud city set to check local Store stock? Thanks

Reaction score
These really look nice, and at a decent price considering you're getting 2 pops and a diorama. I'll have to pass on them though. I already have individual versions of these characters and I'm running out of space and funds as it is.

Reaction score
So. I need a backdrop from the Cloud City set. I found one today, the last there, but realized when i got home the backdrop was missing.

Reaction score
These are awesome.

I see that Funko are also doing limited vehicles now. Does anyone know if they plan on releasing something with the Millennium Falcon?

Reaction score
Nothing announced as far as I know but you have to assume the Falcon is in their plans. Hopefully it would be an oversized ride with both Han and Chewie. The scale on some of these is already so far out of whack with the huge head sticking out of a small vehicle.

Reaction score
It sounds like these are hitting Walmarts now. I saw a pic of a Walmart here in MN (not my store) of an endcap full of them. Looks like there will be plenty to go around. I'm hearing the official release date is the 18th.

Reaction score
Got mine today here in NH. There were 2 of each when I was there this morning.

If Funko continues to expand this line there will be serious shelf space issues for retailers.

Reaction score
No endcap, next to the pops and similar collectables. Half were on a regular shelf, half with the top shelf storage. Both Trash Compactors were on the upper shelf.

It was my 6th Walmart of the morning and easily the one with the largest toy department. The few older/smallest stores would have serious issues squeezing these into their already overcrowded shelf space unless they are part of a temporary endcap or display in the outer aisle.

This is the first time I have seen New England states have most of the first sightings for a Funko release regardless of the retailer.

Reaction score
Some of the Movie Moments are briefly showing in stock @ walmart.com

Reaction score
I've hit several WMs looking for non-Funko SW items, and I have yet to see any of these in stores.

The WM here in town even has a display posted at the entrance saying these are available on the 18th.

The Funko section is so overloaded with old product the likely hood of these reaching the sales floor is slim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I've hit several WMs looking for non-Funko SW items, and I have yet to see any of these in stores.

The WM here in town even has a display posted at the entrance saying these are available on the 18th.

The Funko section is so overloaded with old product the likely hood of these reaching the sales floor is slim.

Need help finding them if I come across any?

Reaction score
Need help finding them if I come across any?
No thank you. I'm passing on adding these to my collection. I'm trying to streamline my Funko collection.

I've been keeping an eye out to see how quickly they make it the store. If they're like most WM exclusives, they won't show up until February.

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I finally got an order through after just missing out two previous times. I have this and the Escape Pod on the way.
Your welcome. Yeah those are the two I have been able to get ordered. I haven’t seen the other two go up yet.