Star Wars miniatures from WotC

Reaction score
Anybody have any Star Wars miniatures from wizards of the coast? If you wanna sell them let me know. I'd love to buy them.

Jess

Reaction score
I think I have some, though I sold a bunch a while back. Anything in particular? DM me with a list, if you have one.

Reaction score
My son is getting married and moving out, so we took today/tonight to sort all of our minis into common/uncommon into their factions and then all of our rare/extra rares into their factions. I have not began writing down what all we have, I have no idea how many rare/extra rare matched card/minis we have, but we do have about six rare/unrare figures with no cards and about six vice versa as well. Tonight I am going to put each matched card mini rare/extra rare into it's own ziplock and make a log of what we have. I do know there are several minis I am interested in acquiring, a Clone Strike Padme Amidala, and a couple of different Leia's that I have to look up what they are called. The two Mara Jade ones. I don't have any ideas beyond that of what I would be interested in but I will be making a list of what I have to trade. However, I don't know how slow or fast I am going to be at getting my list of what I do have to trade off, but if you don't want to wait for me to make the list you can always ask me if you are looking for anything in particular. I do know I don't have a single Boba Fett or Yuuzhan Vong mini though, a couple of friends cleaned me out of those about 7 or so years ago.

I have been perusing bloomilk

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a few of the first couple of series sets complete with cards if you are interested.