Star Wars Mini Brands

Reaction score
The last several years Zuru (they make several kids brands including Buncha balloons, X shot, Robo alive, Pets Alive, etc) released Mini Brands. It started with grocery store miniatures of real products, but last couple years they started a Mini Toy Brands and had miniature (think Micro Machine size) versions of their brands, as well as Crayola, Nickelodeon, Ninja Turtles, etc.
They just released a series 2 with Care Bears, Build a Bear and more. They are "boxed" toys so some are carded, some are just cardboard boxes, some have a plastic toy inside packagaing etc.

I always thought it would be amazing if Hasbro had their own take and did mini carded Star Wars repros. They would be about the size of Micro machine figures from years back.

In the included checklist for the series 2 (the one I bought in Canada, not the one I got from US Walmart) had a tease for DisneyStore.com Mini Brands, and it had a mini packaged R2!

Now I found they have a website showing the new series. It has a few Star Wars toy items. Mini versions of the electronic 14.5" figures, a Toy Box Leia, a ToyBox Falcon, and a 3PO Die cast elite figure!

collectors-guide-minidisney.jpg

Reaction score
The last several years Zuru (they make several kids brands including Buncha balloons, X shot, Robo alive, Pets Alive, etc) released Mini Brands. It started with grocery store miniatures of real products, but last couple years they started a Mini Toy Brands and had miniature (think Micro Machine size) versions of their brands, as well as Crayola, Nickelodeon, Ninja Turtles, etc.
They just released a series 2 with Care Bears, Build a Bear and more. They are "boxed" toys so some are carded, some are just cardboard boxes, some have a plastic toy inside packagaing etc.

I always thought it would be amazing if Hasbro had their own take and did mini carded Star Wars repros. They would be about the size of Micro machine figures from years back.

In the included checklist for the series 2 (the one I bought in Canada, not the one I got from US Walmart) had a tease for DisneyStore.com Mini Brands, and it had a mini packaged R2!

Now I found they have a website showing the new series. It has a few Star Wars toy items. Mini versions of the electronic 14.5" figures, a Toy Box Leia, a ToyBox Falcon, and a 3PO Die cast elite figure!

View attachment 409187
Hi Kmtoydarian! I'm in Canada, did you mean that the mini brands toys series 2 had an R2? I can't find that on any checklists?

Reaction score
Hi Kmtoydarian! I'm in Canada, did you mean that the mini brands toys series 2 had an R2? I can't find that on any checklists?

No, they said the Mini Brands Toys Series 2 just came out and separate from that, there’s a Mini Brands Disney Store edition coming out.

They posted a picture of the checklist. The Disney Store edition has R2-D2 and a few other Disney Store exclusive Star Wars toys in it.

Which is interesting and a little dangerous.

Reaction score
MyenShi is correct. There is a new series, not out yet (that I can tell) of just Disneystore minis and there are Star Wars offerings. The series 2 mini toy Brands just came out, and is available in the US. I got some at Wal Mart.com and in a Target store. However, I just returned from a trip to Canada and bought a series 2 toy brands ball and the included paper checklist teased the new Disneystore series. After searching the web, I found that checklist on the Zuru website. FYI, the series 2 sets I got in the US did NOT tease the Disneystore set on the included paper checklist.

Doesn't say when the Disney series comes out, just coming soon.

Disney Store Edition Mini Brands

However, I had to google that link again, as it isn't showing up just by going to the main Zuru site anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They're out now, available are:
33 grogu straw cup
34 grogu bag
35 Millennium falcon
36 leia
37 c3po
38 Stormtrooper
39 vader
40 r2d2

... and there are gold variants of grogu bag and Stormtrooper.

Reaction score
They're out now, available are:
33 grogu straw cup
34 grogu bag
35 Millennium falcon
36 leia
37 c3po
38 Stormtrooper
39 vader
40 r2d2

... and there are gold variants of grogu bag and Stormtrooper.
I picked up 6 of the spheres*** (5 piece each) & the Storage case & these are the Star Wars pieces I got…

Vader
Stormtrooper
Millennium Falcon
Grogu Cup
R2-D2
Gold Grogu bag
Gold Stormtrooper

E305C508-ECE1-4380-BCD5-A8CA63B974BF.jpeg

Of course the 2 I want most (C-3PO & Leia) are the ones I haven’t got. Not going to get pulled into to buying more to get them. Better to find a group trading for them. I will give all of the other brand characters for them.

*** - I originally wrote the word for round things that are use in sports but it was censored

Reaction score
Of course the 2 I want most (C-3PO & Leia) are the ones I haven’t got. Not going to get pulled into to buying more to get them. Better to find a group trading for them. I will give all of the other brand characters for them.
Hey, I have extra Leia & Grogu Cup. Looking for Grogu Bag, Falcon, Trooper, and Vader. Have any to trade? Thanks.

Reaction score
I went through way more of these than I care to admit. lol I found 1 3PO, which is also the one I really wanted most, as it does look really cool and I do have many Die cast elite figs. I have the large scale R2 as a real toy too, and I think I have one in the Last Jedi packaging like the mini. Don't have the 13" Vader or FO trooper as real toys or any Toybox toys.
The Falcon Toybox is just a box, with cardboard inside for stability. It is underscaled, compared to other toys, as the figures "should" be the same size a the Leia toybox.

I do have extra Leia Toybox, and Falcons and R2s though if anyone needs one for the price of postage.