Star Wars Marvel Comics Toy Overview!

Jobi-Wan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back Rebelscum! Bobby shows off some of the figures that were inspired by the original Marvel comics! What are some of the characters that you would like to see get a modern release? Let us know below!

Check out Rebelscum.com merch!

Reaction score
1636688001848.png

1636688223841.png

Dani from the planet Zeltros, appears in a few issues.

Zeltros is a pretty sweet Inner RIm planet and I really enjoy the way this world and its people are so early a well defined EU subject in one of my fav mediums of panel art stories. It looks like (Mary) Jo Duffy is the writer credit for both 73 and 106 so she likely deserves credit and the honorable distinction of created a Canon world. It also was used in Dr Aphra issue so got a modern Marvel SW mention.

Reaction score
Dani from the planet Zeltros, appears in a few issues.

Zeltros is a pretty sweet Inner RIm planet and I really enjoy the way this world and its people are so early a well defined EU subject in one of my fav mediums of panel art stories. It looks like (Mary) Jo Duffy is the writer credit for both 73 and 106 so she likely deserves credit and the honorable distinction of created a Canon world. It also was used in Dr Aphra issue so got a modern Marvel SW mention.
Since we are getting Ric Duel, Dani, and Chido all in carbonite with the Razor Crest, maybe they should release them (thawed) in a 3 pack. I've been begging for a Valance since 1978. I'd like to see a TVC Mara Jade with a decent face and hair. The last two releases (comic pack and 3.75 BS) were hideous.

Reaction score
I suspect we may get Ric Duel, Dani, and Chido down the line, Hopefully in either the Mandorian or maybe one of the other shows.