Star Wars Land coming to Disneyland and Disneyworld!

Reaction score
This was not a review for action figure junkies, it was an overview of all general merch for the average customer. They seemed plenty knowledgeable about what the toy was.
Perhaps my wording was too harsh. I should have said She reminded me of the type of woman who would ask if she could use her expired Kohl’s cash at Batuu. 😁

Reaction score
A friend of mine said he saw a comparison pic on FB and out is 3.75" scale, but he now can't find it as it may been removed. He added a rep at the park did confirm it's to scale w/ the d.f. and 4 pks out now. I just my try to p/u the white varisnt and go thru my extras to custom paint the other 3. But maybe a 4 pk of the 4 will come out.or parts reissued in rumored new batch of b.a.d.s...update, found these pics..same as Indy did below

Last edited:
Reaction score
Could be angle but the one pic, droid appears bigger than 3.75 scale but I think it's now confirmed 3.75 scale. A solid side by side pic w/ driver droid and reg r5 droid is best and I think that what my friend described the pic he saw last night on FB. A backside pic also would be nice.

Mods, can this item get it's own thread rather discussed in 2 or 3 different ones?