Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Reaction score
Finally a new game but on what platform? The others mentioned have been released already

Reaction score
I really hope it's worthwhile. Thus far EA has been awful. Battlefront II came around (and in it's current state it's pretty fun) but what a disaster launch was. How can a company that has BioWare under it's umbrella not have a solid RPG out already? KOTOR is not just the greatest Star Wars game of all time...it's one of the best GAMES of all time.

Reaction score
it's already on my good side by sounding like it's a single player story.

Reaction score
Haven't paid attention to this because I thought it was just another mobile app game. But that article does make it sound interesting, I've always thought it would be cool to explore that era. Though it does sound a bit reminiscent to Force Unleashed story line, Caleb Dume's back story. So not sure a Padawan is a good choice of character to follow, versus an experienced Jedi. Just hope they don't make him like Ezra, or that new Incompetent Kid on the Block Spaz Xiono.

I really hope it's worthwhile. Thus far EA has been awful. Battlefront II came around (and in it's current state it's pretty fun) but what a disaster launch was. How can a company that has BioWare under it's umbrella not have a solid RPG out already? KOTOR is not just the greatest Star Wars game of all time...it's one of the best GAMES of all time.
Agreed, they really need to return to that style of gaming for consoles! At least for Star Wars. Every time I play Assassin's Creed, i think how Awesome it would if there were a Star Wars game like it.

It does seem like a horrible crime that we've yet to get a VG for this Franchise by now. Also would have thought that EA's SW License would have expired by now, and gone to someone who actually wants to release games...
It is surprising how far Bioware has fallen since the early days, guess all the talent left.

Reaction score
No collector's edition?
There is a standard, deluxe (which I just pre-ordered at GS) and a bundle with a 6" TBS figure

I hopeful that the game will be good but the protagonist looks like a real ******. Like visually he looks like a person that needs to be punched.

Reaction score
There is a standard, deluxe (which I just pre-ordered at GS) and a bundle with a 6" TBS figure

I hopeful that the game will be good but the protagonist looks like a real ******. Like visually he looks like a person that needs to be punched.
Gotcha. This seems like a missed opportunity for a nice collector's edition, but I guess saving money is cool too.

Reaction score
I'm definitely getting this. I did read it was being released on PC, didn't i?

Reaction score
Looks promising. Kind of getting goosebumps just thinking about playing a Star Wars game after so long.

Reaction score

i really miss the days that there was 1 version of the game that you bought and there were no special versions with this and that things added.

Reaction score
True, but it's all about who can get you to buy from them over the other guy. Hence the perks from one place to the next. As for various versions, they got try and soak you for more Money if one feel they're getting value from it. If i though the game had staying power, I'd buy the deluxe hoping for DLC to prolong gameplay.

Sadly the last Mass Effect game soured me on this.

Reaction score
The new gameplay trailer looks really good, and a lot of fun. Hope that there's a little more customization though. Can't wait for this to come out, been too long since we had a SW game.

Reaction score
i have been burned too many times by ea, disney and gaming companies

i will wait to hear from the general public after launch. no more pre-orders on any game for me

Reaction score
Anyone else think the demo was kind of...eh? Like it was a next gen TFU but not as cool.

Reaction score
Kind of, felt real familiar of course. But I think I was mainly hyped to just be getting a SW VG after so long. I sure hope some innovative surprises are in store, or it's gonna wind up another bust.

I honestly wish they would just make either KotOR3, or a new improved version in that era. I realize there's ToR, but I never could fully get into that game. Nor has a couple of my friends.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they're doing any promo items for this game besides in-game content? Such as figure,poster,or pin.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they're doing any promo items for this game besides in-game content? Such as figure,poster,or pin.
GameStop has (or had at this point) a collector edition available for pre-order that includes a 6" TBS figure

Reaction score
Interrest in this just starting to grow inside me, so I checked a gameplay trailer at last. Looks like a mix of TFU and a few grains of Tomb Raider to me

Reaction score
In all honesty I'm not expecting it to be revolutionary, or to have my mind blown. But it's Star Wars and I expect to have some nominal fun at the very least, and it will be fun to play in that world once more even if it is Disney era. It's been so long since we've had one so the hype/interest is there automatically. I just hope that it's not a dreadful disappointment.

Reaction score
I went ahead and picked up the 6" figures of the characters for this game but I'm leaving them boxed up until I get an opportunity to actually play the game.

Reaction score
Went ahead and pre-ordered this at Best Buy since it came with the $10 reward, since it will be my last game before the Gamers Unlocked club ends this month. It only cost me $35 after the coupon and a gift card.
Not too bad for new uncertain game IMO

Reaction score
I bought yesterday on PC. I have been looking at the gameplay on youtube and it reminds me a lot of the Force Unleashed as far as graphics and force oves.

Reaction score
Spoilers are out. Apparently the 2nd Sisters identity is a big deal...

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
Spoilers are out. Apparently the 2nd Sisters identity is a big deal...
After the events of TCW (final Ashoka arc) and because that most female Jedis died in ROTS) my guess is it could be only be
Bariss Offe

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  

After the events of TCW (final Ashoka arc) and because that most female Jedis died in ROTS) my guess is it could be only be
Bariss Offe
Is the spoiler not working? When I click on it, there's nothing there. Who is the 2nd sister?

Reaction score
Do you not remember her betrayal in TCW, or did you not watch the show?
No surprise to me really, seems like a logical nest step for her character. I would have been more surprised had it been someone totally different who's fate was vague. However, it may make sense in game if Cal and her knew each other.

Reaction score
No surprise to me really, seems like a logical nest step for her character. I would have been more surprised had it been someone totally different who's fate was vague. However, it may make sense in game if Cal and her knew each other.
Most people haven't played that game yet...was it really necessary for you to spoil it like that?

Reaction score
Ok, I thought it was somebody else. So, they're just continuing that storyline then.

Reaction score
After playing through the first planet my early impressions are that it's a fantastic story and is visually stunning. The music is perfect.

So far platforming is fun and not annoying and the few puzzles I've encountered have been engaging and creatively designed.

My only gripe: the combat sucks. I know difficult games like Dark Souls are "in" right now but it's just not all that fun. Having to parry in order to get some offense in is frustrating. I think the learning curve for this type of gameplay is too steep for a Star Wars game that should be accessible to casuals. Granted I'm a bit older so I'm more used to the hack/slash style of The Force Unleashed and the turn based KOTOR type. I just don't think the combat is enjoyable when it's nearly impossible to slice up a group of tiny aliens because you have to wait for each one to swipe at you first in order to block it.

All in all (so far) this game is amazing. It feels like Star Wars.

Also: the female character on your ship with the bugged out eyes is already starting to bother me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad to see that you're enjoying the game, HothHan. EA have taken a lot of flack over recent years, so i'm really hoping that we'll see an upturn in the quality of Star Wars games. (I get this from Steam in the coming weeks, but I'm still holding out for another Jedi Knight or X-Wing style game.)