Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order 6" - Want Thread

GNT

Reaction score
Today the latest Star Wars game "Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order" was released, luckily we've had 3 figures from the game released lately including Cal Kestis, Second Sister and a Purge Stormtrooper but theres lots of potential for a few more characters to be made.

So what Fallen Order characters would you love to see in the 6" Black Series line?

Reaction score
I just want to say I'm absolutely loving this game! And as revealed in the early trailer I would love to finally see a Saw Gerrera figure

Reaction score
It's absolutely killing me that my PS4 is laid low by a dodgy disk drive right now. I'm still waiting to find out if it will be cheaper to fix it or buy a new one. This game really does look spectacular!

Reaction score
I want that
[SPOILER="Nightsister"][/SPOILER]

Err... I mean I want her figure. Err... a figure, of her figure. Err...

Reaction score
Yeah, the Ninth Sister would be fun to have. Might have to be a deluxe one?

Second Saw -- we should have had him for Rogue One, so this is a good chance for a make-up figure.

I'll tell you who I don't want a figure of: the Oggdo Bogdo monster that I just spent about 20 lives defeating. I hope to never see that dude again.

Reaction score
I would love Cal’s master as a fig since he’s a Lasat, same species as Zeb. Since Zeb is coming as a figure anyway the tooling is rather close and could be easier to make for Hasbro.

Reaction score
Besides some glitches and bugs... I am lOOOving this game. The story is excellent! I have all 3 BS6, but I want all of them to be made!!

Reaction score
i was thinking a ALsat Jedi would be cool, and as said kind of easy now that Zeb is possibly coming.

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro could always offer some of the Stormtrooper/Scout Trooper variations, an easy reissue with a few new attachments and they'd be winning.

Reaction score
I just finished the game, so here's my want list (will put in spoilers just in case):

Spoiler:  
Scout Trooper Commander w/electrostaff
Nightsister Merrin w/soft goods cloak
Second Sister Inquisitor w/unmasked head
Cal w/soft goods poncho and double bladed Lightsaber that can split into two single Lightsabers

Reaction score
I guess the Nightsister could make for a cool figure and Cal's Master.

I can't even imagine how much a Cere figure would pegwarm. It would be a Hall of Fame type pegwarmer.

GNT

Reaction score
Gamestop seems to be pushing Hasbro for game figure exclusives under the "Gaming Greats" banner so going forward we might actually get some of the troopers and other game characters at Gamestop. Lots of potential for the game :)