Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order 6" - Want Thread

GNT

Reaction score
Today the latest Star Wars game "Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order" was released, luckily we've had 3 figures from the game released lately including Cal Kestis, Second Sister and a Purge Stormtrooper but theres lots of potential for a few more characters to be made.

So what Fallen Order characters would you love to see in the 6" Black Series line?

Reaction score
I just want to say I'm absolutely loving this game! And as revealed in the early trailer I would love to finally see a Saw Gerrera figure

Reaction score
It's absolutely killing me that my PS4 is laid low by a dodgy disk drive right now. I'm still waiting to find out if it will be cheaper to fix it or buy a new one. This game really does look spectacular!

Reaction score
I want that
[SPOILER="Nightsister"][/SPOILER]

Err... I mean I want her figure. Err... a figure, of her figure. Err...

Reaction score
Yeah, the Ninth Sister would be fun to have. Might have to be a deluxe one?

Second Saw -- we should have had him for Rogue One, so this is a good chance for a make-up figure.

I'll tell you who I don't want a figure of: the Oggdo Bogdo monster that I just spent about 20 lives defeating. I hope to never see that dude again.

Reaction score
I would love Cal’s master as a fig since he’s a Lasat, same species as Zeb. Since Zeb is coming as a figure anyway the tooling is rather close and could be easier to make for Hasbro.

Reaction score
Besides some glitches and bugs... I am lOOOving this game. The story is excellent! I have all 3 BS6, but I want all of them to be made!!

Reaction score
i was thinking a ALsat Jedi would be cool, and as said kind of easy now that Zeb is possibly coming.

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro could always offer some of the Stormtrooper/Scout Trooper variations, an easy reissue with a few new attachments and they'd be winning.

Reaction score
I just finished the game, so here's my want list (will put in spoilers just in case):

Spoiler:  
Scout Trooper Commander w/electrostaff
Nightsister Merrin w/soft goods cloak
Second Sister Inquisitor w/unmasked head
Cal w/soft goods poncho and double bladed Lightsaber that can split into two single Lightsabers

Reaction score
I guess the Nightsister could make for a cool figure and Cal's Master.

I can't even imagine how much a Cere figure would pegwarm. It would be a Hall of Fame type pegwarmer.

GNT

Reaction score
Gamestop seems to be pushing Hasbro for game figure exclusives under the "Gaming Greats" banner so going forward we might actually get some of the troopers and other game characters at Gamestop. Lots of potential for the game :)

Reaction score
Finally had time this week to jump back in and finish the story. Would love to say that I won't spend the next three or four hours of my gaming life exploring maps to get secrets and trophies I don't really need...but that would clearly be a lie.

Anyway, I agree that more figures from this game could definitely fly, especially in the world of Gamestop "gaming great" exclusives. (My only concern: while this is an all-time top tier Star Wars game for me, I wouldn't want figures from this game to take away from digging into earlier characters as well.)

I think a Nightsister figure and Saw Gerrera (which would be a make-up from Rogue One) would be the biggest must-haves. After that, it could be cool to get some of the trooper variants, though it would really be nice to just get an accessory pack with the appropriate pauldrons and weapons. And while it would have to be an exclusive since it would have a niche market, I think a Mantis crew multi-pack with Cere and Greez would be nice...maybe packed in with Merrin if she doesn't get her own release, or with the Bogling stowaway you take on.

Oh, and I will reiterate my interest in a Ninth Sister figure. Make it a deluxe (since she's big) and pack in a Trilla head to put on the Second Sister. I know that won't happen, but a man can dream...

Reaction score
I think a Nightsister figure and Saw Gerrera (which would be a make-up from Rogue One) would be the biggest must-haves. After that, it could be cool to get some of the trooper variants, though it would really be nice to just get an accessory pack with the appropriate pauldrons and weapons. And while it would have to be an exclusive since it would have a niche market, I think a Mantis crew multi-pack with Cere and Greez would be nice...maybe packed in with Merrin if she doesn't get her own release, or with the Bogling stowaway you take on.

Oh, and I will reiterate my interest in a Ninth Sister figure. Make it a deluxe (since she's big) and pack in a Trilla head to put on the Second Sister. I know that won't happen, but a man can dream...
I like all these ideas. I definitely want the full Mantis crew first. Id also like a Malicos figure. Sadly I think any new figures we get from this game would be Haxion Brood members before anyone else. If only one new figure from the game can be made though, my pick would be Merrin.

Reaction score
Same here for Merrin, if it can only be one. If/when they make Zeb I can customize my own Jaro fairly easy. Already planing a 3.75" version using elements from that Zeb figure.

The one I absolutely want the least would be bug eyes.