Star Wars Interviews – Volume 1: The Original Trilogy & Expanded Universe

Reaction score
Coming soon: Star Wars Interviews – Volume 1: The Original Trilogy & Expanded Universe!

As some of you may know I have been interviewing Star Wars cast and crew since 2005. In those 13 years I have talked with over 175 people who worked on the greatest saga ever.
I am proud to present this book (the first in a series),which will feature 28 of my interviews, including Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, Howard Kazanjian and Robert Watts.

The planned release of this softcover book (published by Pulp Hero Press) is early October and it will be available on Amazon.
More info will follow!

Reaction score
VOLUME 2 IS OUT NOW!

More Stories from the Cantina

In film studios long ago but not so very far away, George Lucas, Irvin Kershner, and Richard Marquand each directed a Star Wars “episode” in what became known as the Original Trilogy: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. But they didn’t do it alone…
Film historian Dennis Pellegrom gathers an eclectic ensemble of Star Wars cast and crew for a wide-ranging series of interviews. From Jabba the Hutt sculptor John Coppinger, creature-effects creator Nick Maley, and Mark Austin (Boba Fett), to art director Nilo Rodis-Jamero, costume designer John Mollo, and Michael Carter (Bib Fortuna), you’ll learn more about your favorites, and discover the behind-the-scenes wizards who make the real magic happen.
In all, over 50 interviews—nearly enough to fill a galaxy far, far away!
Whether you’re looking for backstage gossip, fan interaction stories, or the nitty-gritty about how the effects of the early Star Wars films were created, you’ll find it here.
VOLUMES THREE (Prequel trilogy, Clone Wars and Expanded Universe) AND FOUR (The Force Awakens, Rogue One and Expanded Universe) will be released in the future.

Amazon links:
USA
Canada
UK
Germany