Star Wars in Concert October 23rd COWBOYS STADIUM

Reaction score
Thanks for the link!

I was really hoping for Sat night with this...
May have to go a day early now.

Reaction score
Sweet! Looks like I get to see the Stadium after all!

You have to have American Express to order right now, correct?

Reaction score
YES!!
That does it! I'm going to Fan Days!!

I thought they would be stupid to do anything else but hey, stranger things have happened!!

Does anyone know more about the ticket sales? The Hot Seat tickets have 'early admission' to the exhibit... if I get the regular AMEX Preferred Seating, do I still get to see the exhibit? I just don't get in early?

Thanks!

Reaction score
deathstar1000 said:
You have to have American Express to order right now, correct?
No, you just need the Gold Card Customer service number to enter as a promo code, I think.

Ed3

Reaction score
Wow, of all the big venues in the Metroplex, how did I overlook the biggest of them all? Sir Paul was playing there last night so it should have occurred to me that this was a possibility. Wow. (Yes, again.)

Reaction score
Got mine at 10:02AM, C-section, row 10, seats 5-6.

Nice and close, but not too close. Perfect spot towards the outside of the section so getting in and out isn't an issue.

Reaction score
deathstar1000 said:
Vader71 said:
Just got my tickets as well, 7th row.
Nice! Your going to the Cowboys stadium one, right? What section did you get?
Yep. I am in section D. Tried to get off the floor but the best seats I could get were directly on the side of the stage so i went back to the floor seats, looked at some in section B in the 5th row but they were gone by the time I decided what I wanted.

Reaction score
Vader71 said:
deathstar1000 said:
Vader71 said:
Just got my tickets as well, 7th row.
Nice! Your going to the Cowboys stadium one, right? What section did you get?
Yep. I am in section D. Tried to get off the floor but the best seats I could get were directly on the side of the stage so i went back to the floor seats, looked at some in section B in the 5th row but they were gone by the time I decided what I wanted.
I'm in section D too! 3rd row, seats 1-4.

Reaction score
Vader71 said:
I will be in 21 and 22 in D, row seven, so not to far behind you.
I'll be seeing y'all from the "cheap seats".
Hope that massive JerryTron doesn't fall on y'all.

Not that I'm jealous or anything.

Reaction score
That new screen looks amazing, we will be going to the game on thanksgiving and can not wait. (Will be in the cheap seats then too.)

Reaction score
I've got Section D Row 9 seat 18. I hope i can see.

If i'd gone with the "hot Seats" I could have had an aisle, but I just couldn't justify the cost.

Reaction score
Just bought my ticket for the event, cheap seats after seeing how much parking was. We should all meet up before the event or after.

Reaction score
Where in the heck are the Chicago dates!!!???

Sansweet said announcement was coming two weeks following Chicago Con....

Reaction score
One of my attorneys asked if I had heard about this today.

I asked him where he heard about it and he said he saw it on TV, so I guess they are finally starting to promote this.

Reaction score
Re: Star Wars in Concert October 23rd COWBOYS STA

My wife just bought us tickets last night... section B, row 31, seats 26-25. That's pretty good, right? Then Fan Days III the next two days. I'm so excited!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Darth_Neio said:
My wife just bought us tickets last night... section B, row 31, seats 26-25. That's pretty good, right? Then Fan Days III the next two days. I'm so excited!
Looks to be just to the right of the stage about mid way back. Should be pretty good seats.

Reaction score

Sounds great! So exciting! So I keep looking, but I can't find... at what time will the exhibit doors open? I don't need VIP tickets for that, do I?

Reaction score

Darth_Neio said:
Sounds great! So exciting! So I keep looking, but I can't find... at what time will the exhibit doors open? I don't need VIP tickets for that, do I?
I've been trying to figure that out as well. 7:30 is on the ticket, I'm sure that's when the concert starts. I have a VIP pass (section C, row 9) but ther is no info on when the exhibit opens.

Reaction score

Just bought my tickets for the Friday performance. Been waiting for months for a Chicago date to be added, but since I'm heading down to Dallas for Fan Days, I figured why not see it there.
I've seen John Williams conduct SW music on a few occasions with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, so i absolutely cannot wait to see this music performed live with the video playing in the background. Anthony Daniels narrating is the icing.

Reaction score

They've just announced dates in Toronto and Montreal (which are too far away for me to go to in addition to Dallas.
) Anyway, I saw listed somewhere that the times for the show were 7:30, doors opening at 6pm. Not sure if that is the way it will be here though.

That being said, I think the Concert's VIP tickets get you in earlier, but I just have regular tix.
Perhaps call the venue and see?

Reaction score

But it would be too harsh not to let the general public see the exhibit! I'm sure they'll open the doors at a certain time, and until the concert starts at 7:30, we'll be able to see the exhibit in the main lobby or something. But maybe VIP holders will be able to get into the exhibit a bit earlier.

Reaction score

cprav said:
They've just announced dates in Toronto
This little note for the Toronto date ... For Front Of The Line® Tickets, purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card
... Sucks if your not w/ AMEX!

Reaction score

Got my seats for the show. sec c row 13. very very nice. what an awesome weekend this will be with Fan Days the day after

Reaction score

Is there any place at the Stadium any Scummers want to meet before the concert?

Or how about after?

Reaction score

I will be in a rush before, Im flying in a 3 hours before the show but am up for anything afterwards.

Reaction score

Well, there is the limited seating bus that we can all hang out on. And perhaps we can meet up with the 'not going to the concert' people wherever they happen to be hanging out

Reaction score

nice. sounds good. now we just have to nail down a location.

Reaction score

for anyone who has already been to the concert: about how early should we get there before hand? i know there is the prop room available to us (is there a charge for that?) and I want to make sure that I give myself enough time to mae it through wihout being rushed to get to my seat.

Reaction score

DarthBobul said:
for anyone who has already been to the concert: about how early should we get there before hand? i know there is the prop room available to us (is there a charge for that?) and I want to make sure that I give myself enough time to mae it through wihout being rushed to get to my seat.
I second that request for info.

Reaction score

ObiWannabe said:
DarthBobul said:
I second that request for info.
As do I!