Star Wars Icons: Han Solo

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We've got some new information about this upcoming book along with an exclusive look at two of the interior pages.

Click here to view the article.

Title: Star Wars Icons: Han Solo by Gina McIntyre
Size: 240-page hardcover, 12.75" H x 9.25" W
Retail: $50.00
Release date: November/December 2018 exclusively through Sideshow Collectibles and then a general release in April of 2019 to coincide with Star Wars Celebration Chicago

Reaction score
so is this supposed to be an 'Everything Han Solo' book including merchandise, comics etc? or is it actually based on a story or plot?

Reaction score
Is there going to be a difference between the one from Sideshow and the later release? Or is Sideshow just releasing it early?

Reaction score
I have preordered this. Didn’t know about the Sideshow one.

Thanks for the link, Chris.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
so is this supposed to be an 'Everything Han Solo' book including merchandise, comics etc? or is it actually based on a story or plot?
It appears to be a book about all things Han Solo from the pages I've seen. There's rare photos, merchandise, concept art, interviews, etc.

Reaction score
The cover looks dope!!!!! Congratulations for being in the credits!!!!
Thanks.
The book is gorgeous. The book is mostly dedicated to Ford's Solo. Over 110 pages about the OT, 26 cover Legends/EU (books & comics) and the rest is Disney.
Being a big EU fan I was really pleased with that.

I will review it (in Dutch) later and when I can post pics of some pages (I've been asked not to do so yet until it's officially released)

Reaction score
I started looking at this tonight. What a beautifully produced book, just crying out to be touched. Very much in the same vein as the Vault book, only focused. Each page features a little snippet of something, a bookmark, a pre production image pasted over the final look. It details Solo's from concept, to character from the Original Trilogy, TFA, Solo and the EU.

I really hope that this book is a success, because I want more. (and I want a Millennium Falcon one.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow thank you very much for the photos... these look great actually.. very tempted to buy one asap!!! :)