Star Wars Hotwheels

Reaction score
Toon ones?? You lost me. Is there a wave I don't even know about? The last character cars I've found are the ones with action features.
I think he means the ones from the Resistance cartoon. 3 ships were released; Fireball, Blue Ace, and Green Ace. I think these are the correct names...🤔

Reaction score
I was finally able to track down an AT-ST Raider at a local Target. Probably the only time I will ever see it. Passed on everything else. The amount of repacks in this wave is really ridiculous. At least give us some repaints like the A-wing if they are going to repack existing castings.
Better yet, how about repacks of stuff that hasn't been repacked to death. Hovertank, Grievous' Wheelbike, Yoda's Starfighter, the Resistance fighters, etc.

Reaction score
Maddie J from the Hot Wheels Star Wars Ships FB page found wave 2 on the pegs near Bellingham, WA, which is ironically very close to our border, north of which is a frickin' desert for new ships. Harrumph.

Anyhoo, here are pics of 'em:

Reaction score
Maddie J from the Hot Wheels Star Wars Ships FB page found wave 2 on the pegs near Bellingham, WA, which is ironically very close to our border, north of which is a frickin' desert for new ships. Harrumph.

Anyhoo, here are pics of 'em:

Do you know what store chain they found them at? Walmart or Target?

Reaction score
I like the Y-Wing, looks almost conceptual. Shame they went with the bright silver for the Razor, it appeared darker in the footage...at least its a new sculpt though. I hope they do a beast w/ rider, because I'd love to see a Blurrg from the Mandalorian.

I stopped by a Target today, and they reset a couple pegs for HW ships, so I picked up the new releases - the AT-ST is even cooler in person, when it comes to repaints, this one is up there. The A-Wing and Treadspeeder are a bit more boring - since the line is so repack heavy, it really doesn't feel worth the $5 pricepoint anymore, especially compared to the concept wave(s), which were far more interesting and used new tooling. Hope they put in enough effort to maintain interest.

Reaction score
I think he means the ones from the Resistance cartoon. 3 ships were released; Fireball, Blue Ace, and Green Ace. I think these are the correct names...樂
Ah.. ok. Yeah I've got those ships, I thought we were talking about character cars however, of which I haven't found any in forever. Still looking for the new ones from Ep9.

Reaction score
Same here. Why are these past and recent cars so hard to find? Such as R2-Q5, Chewbacca and Porg, Porg, R5-D4, and now DIO, Kylo repaired helmet, Rey maybe (I can't tell if its just a repackage yet). and who knows what else.
Anyone seen a definitive list of just character cars specifically?

Ah.. ok. Yeah I've got those ships, I thought we were talking about character cars however, of which I haven't found any in forever. Still looking for the new ones from Ep9.

Reaction score
Same here. Why are these past and recent cars so hard to find? Such as R2-Q5, Chewbacca and Porg, Porg, R5-D4, and now DIO, Kylo repaired helmet, Rey maybe (I can't tell if its just a repackage yet). and who knows what else.
Anyone seen a definitive list of just character cars specifically?
DEFINITE +1 to the request for a listing somewhere.. I don't even know what's out there to start looking for it. Once the Black logo cards came out after the Solo movie cards, I had a very difficult time finding anything. I've been trying to keep a running tally on releases, but I have NO idea how correct it is:

Ones with dashes in preceding them are ones I've found.. No dash means I still need it.

BlackLogo on Card

Wave F
-FJF90Chewbacca W/Porg
-FLJ75TIE Fighter Pilot
-FLJ69Darth Maul (re-pack)
-GDK57Emperor Palpatine (re-pack)
-GDK58Wicket (re-pack)
-GDK59General Grievous (re-pack)
-GFV59Stormtrooper (re-pack)
-GGM98Yoda (re-pack)

Wave G asst.FJF77
-FYT18Darth Vader (Action Feat. Ser.)
-FYT19Jedi Luke Sky. (Action Feat. Ser.)
-FYT23Chewbacca (Action Feat. Ser.)
-FYT24Stormtrooper (Action Feat. Ser.)
Porg(tan wheels)
-GDK60Obi-Wan
R2-D2
-GFV61C-3PO
-GDK61Admiral Ackbar
-GDK58Wicket (re-pack)
Wave H asst FJF77
Jar-Jar-Binks
R2-Q5
R5-D4
Porg(tan wheels)(carryover)
-GGM98Yoda (carryover)
-GFV65Princess Leia
LukeX-wing Pilot
Jawa
Wampa
-GDK62Darth Vader
BB-8
------------------------------------------------------
EPISODEIX
AsstFYT17

Charactercar bundle asst GJD20 (box set)
lightside yoda,luke,rey
darkside kylo,vader,maul

FYT21Flametrooper
FYT25 ??

FYT26 ??

FYT27 ??

FYT33 ??

FYT34 ??

FYT35 ??

GDK65Darth Vader
GDK66FO Stormtrooper
GDK67R2-D2
GDK68BB-8
GDK70BB-9
GDK71Kylo Ren (diff helmet?)
GDK72Finn
GDK73Captain Phasma
GDK74Poe
GMH37?C-3PO

sounds like Wave 1 is:
D-O,Sup.Ldr Kylo, Rey +
R2,Finn, Storm, C-3PO, BB-8, Vader

Reaction score
The 2nd TROS wave is showing up at Best Buy in the US. Found Razor Crest and Poe's orange X-wing at a store in Dublin, CA today and another Razor Crest at a different location but left it behind for another collector to find. :D

Reaction score
Thanks for the list..too many repacks for my taste.

Did you ever see the Rogue one Character car Director Krenic? I've never seen it aside from ebay and wayyyyy! over priced!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Wheels-Star-Wars-Rogue-One-Jyn-Erso-Director-Krennic-Character-2Pk-Rare/283472952842?hash=item42004dfe0a:g:kjsAAOSwUwla4B8~
Scalpers are so frustrating.

Looks like our wants are about the same. Nice work getting Tie Fighter pilot and Palpatine on a single card, those plus Chewie and Porg have all alluded me.

DEFINITE +1 to the request for a listing somewhere.. I don't even know what's out there to start looking for it. Once the Black logo cards came out after the Solo movie cards, I had a very difficult time finding anything. I've been trying to keep a running tally on releases, but I have NO idea how correct it is:

Ones with dashes in preceding them are ones I've found.. No dash means I still need it.

BlackLogo on Card

Wave F
-FJF90Chewbacca W/Porg
-FLJ75TIE Fighter Pilot
-FLJ69Darth Maul (re-pack)
-GDK57Emperor Palpatine (re-pack)
-GDK58Wicket (re-pack)
-GDK59General Grievous (re-pack)
-GFV59Stormtrooper (re-pack)
-GGM98Yoda (re-pack)

Wave G asst.FJF77
-FYT18Darth Vader (Action Feat. Ser.)
-FYT19Jedi Luke Sky. (Action Feat. Ser.)
-FYT23Chewbacca (Action Feat. Ser.)
-FYT24Stormtrooper (Action Feat. Ser.)
Porg(tan wheels)
-GDK60Obi-Wan
R2-D2
-GFV61C-3PO
-GDK61Admiral Ackbar
-GDK58Wicket (re-pack)
Wave H asst FJF77
Jar-Jar-Binks
R2-Q5
R5-D4
Porg(tan wheels)(carryover)
-GGM98Yoda (carryover)
-GFV65Princess Leia
LukeX-wing Pilot
Jawa
Wampa
-GDK62Darth Vader
BB-8
------------------------------------------------------
EPISODEIX
AsstFYT17

Charactercar bundle asst GJD20 (box set)
lightside yoda,luke,rey
darkside kylo,vader,maul

FYT21Flametrooper
FYT25 ??

FYT26 ??

FYT27 ??

FYT33 ??

FYT34 ??

FYT35 ??

GDK65Darth Vader
GDK66FO Stormtrooper
GDK67R2-D2
GDK68BB-8
GDK70BB-9
GDK71Kylo Ren (diff helmet?)
GDK72Finn
GDK73Captain Phasma
GDK74Poe
GMH37?C-3PO

sounds like Wave 1 is:
D-O,Sup.Ldr Kylo, Rey +
R2,Finn, Storm, C-3PO, BB-8, Vader

Reaction score
The only way I ever saw Krennic were listings on eBay for a 2-pack with that one and a Jyn Erso in it. I'm not sure if there was anything different about the Erso car either, it might be identical to the single-packed one. I remember seeing the 2-pack with Hera Syndulla and Chopper around the same time, but BOTH were hugely expensive, so I never bothered getting either one.. I now regret that decision. I figured I'd see them at stores around me sooner or later, and they NEVER came to stores around me.

Reaction score
In the last wave of the Carships before they combined that assortment with the Character cars for the Solo movie, Krennics Imperial shuttle car was difficult to find too, but I DO have 1 if my listing is correct. The number on that one is FGX72. Obi-Wan's Jedi Fighter car (FBX15) was in the last wave with it as well.

Reaction score
Krennics Imperial shuttle car was difficult to find too, but I DO have 1 if my listing is correct. ... Obi-Wan's Jedi Fighter car (FBX15) was in the last wave with it as well.
:mad: Welp, I didn't even know about those ones. I'm going to just give up on this crap soon. I try harder than anyone should ever have to try to complete my collections and I'm just sick of it.

Also, this forum needs a separate thread for:
Starships
Carships
Character Cars
Battle Rollers (which are probably now defunct, but still)
...and any other sub-line I missed

Reaction score
I found the new Rey Car at my area Walmart. The associate couldn't find any others in stock but said a new shipment is expected for the 4th of Nov.

Reaction score
I visited 6 more Targets and Walmarts and only found one more Rey and a new Kylo Helmet Car. I left the Rey but still no D-O sighting.

Reaction score
Ive been out of the country since these started hitting. Looks like I could find them at either Target or Wal-Mart now. Does anyone have the searchable DPCI/SKU's for these assortments?

Reaction score
I went to Target and instantly found 4 of the first 6. I'm not sure what wave I found but got AT-ST, A, X, and Y wings. Did not see the bike or the Mando ship.

Reaction score
Here so far is my listing I've been generating of ships as I've come across the info:

EPISODEIX

Wave 1 asstFYT65-999A
-2xFYT74 Resistance A-wing (grn)
-1xFYT76 Mill Falcon (round dish)
-1xFYT77 AT-ST Raider
-2xFYT78 FO Treadspeeder
-1xGGY64 Resistance X-wing (blu)
-1xGGY67 FO Star Destroyer
-1xGGY70 Kylo Ren Shuttle
-1xGGY71 FO AT-ST w/BB-8
-1xGGY72 DV Tie
-1xGGY79 Rebel Snowspeeder

Wave 2 (from EE)
2xFYT70 Razor Crest
2xFYT71 Resistance Y-wing
2xFYT75 Poe's X-wing (orn)
1xTIE Fighter
1xFO TIE Fighter
1xB-Wing Fighter
-1xFYT77 AT-ST Raider (carryover)
-1xFYT78 FO Treadspeeder (carryover)
-1xFYT76 Mill Falcon (round dish)(carryover)

Wave 3 (from EE)
1xX-wing Red 5
1xSpeeder Bike
1xImperial Shuttle
1xFYT70 Razor Crest (carryover)
1xFYT71 Resistance Y-wing (carryover)
-1xFYT74 Res A-wing (grn) (carryover)
1xFYT75 Poe's X-wing (orn) (carryover)
-1xFYT77 AT-ST Raider (carryover)
-1xFYT78 FO Treadspeeder (carryover)
-1xFYT76 Mill Falcon (round dish)(carryover)
-1xGGY70 Kylo Ren Shuttle (carryover)
-1xGGY64 Resistance X-wing (carryover)

Wave 4 (from EE) only 6? Same ships?
1xMill Falcon
1xRebel Snowspeeder
1xX-Wing Red 5
1xGHM62 Vader's Super S.Destroyer
1xAT-AT
1xBoba Fett's Slave I

Rumored, no clue what wave

??T-16 Skyhopper
??Tri TIE
GHM63Maul's Speeder
??Naboo Starfighter

NOTE: the dashes in front indicate I have it.
The qty numbers indicate how many of each per case.

Reaction score
the Kohl's by me has 10 pegs full of the Hot Wheels Character cars from TROS. no sign of the ships though :( I really want the Y-Wing and the Razor Crest

Reaction score
Only things left at my target are the numerous repacks. I’m guessing they will be hanging around for a while. No wonder Target temporarily stopped carrying this line!

Reaction score
Thanks for the Kohl's tip. I found D-0! they had a lot of ships and all the car repacks plus new Kylo and Rey.

Reaction score
Found the First Order AT-ST with BB-8 today at Target. No sign of the Y-wing wave yet. I'm just after the orange X-wing and the Y-wing.

Reaction score
Finally, FINALLY! Able to find all the new starships at Target. Razor Crest gets my vote for the coolest new ship. Really happy to pay MSRP (and not have to pay 2 to 3 times over MSRP!) for these ships.

Reaction score
Found a fresh case of the new Hot Wheels Pop Culture series at Walmart. Picked up this Unimog with ESB deco.

Reaction score
Found "wave 2" last night at a Target.
Razor Crest was still in the backroom; I had them go look for me since the pegs were full and the Y-wing / Orange X-Wing were both there.

... is the Falcon different for RotS? Like, is the dish different than all previous or anything? I haven't gone to look and compare yet but I grabbed one just in case, once I noticed on here that it has a new model number.