Star Wars Hotwheels

Reaction score
No need to fret, MJW, seems to be in both waves 2 and 3.
Thank you for all your work compiling the list and gathering the information :) makes it super conveniant to keep track of.

I think case 2 doesn't have the A-wing though, so still case 3 is my target to get all 6 in one go - if I ever get my hands on it lol.

Reaction score
Yes, they should have all the new ships in the first wave, and do the carry forwards / repacks later for the holidays. Based on the lackluster reveals, I wonder if things might be wrapping up for the line? Many of us gave HW our full support once the Titanium line went on hiatus, but is it going anywhere? Seems rather stagnant, like they're doing the bare minimum, especially for the saga's finale.

Reaction score
It's not a well supported line, neither by Mattel or retailers. Target dropped it. They aren't collectible enough to be offered by the online toy stores. Wal-mart mostly ignores it.

But, they are still plugging along and making new ships. Since Solo we've gotten 15 new ships never before released by either Mattel or Hasbro. (I'm not sure what other new ships came out that weren't released by Titanium previously.) We also ended up with 5 ships for Solo and 3 for Resistance.

There is obviously more to mine from those two shows, and from the concept line. I'd love to get the concept Y-wing, Death Star, and Sandcrawler. Also the rest of the aces ships from Resistance.

I guess we'll see where they go once it gets around to next summer. We'll be waiting for Hasbro too, and what they will do when the movie window closes.

Reaction score
Heads up, I found the new A-Wing, AT-ST Raider, and Treadspeeder at Walmart in the midwest, scanned fine at the register.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of any / all Force Friday Hot Wheels that will be hitting shelves? I've seen pics of the old Kylo Ren Shuttle on the new cardback and the Mandalorian AT-ST but haven't heard much else. I'm hoping stores start getting the Grievous Wheelbike because I've never seen one. Even on Ebay they're rare.

Reaction score
I went to a local Walmart for some shopping and also to see if they were getting ready for TFF. No product out, but the same thing happened last year - no product out the night before but had stuff on the floor the next day. They had the new Hot Wheels, I picked up the green Resistance A-wing. No restrictions, it scanned like a normal item.

Reaction score
Good morning!

Can report: TFF hit a few hours ago now (here in NZ) and I didn’t see any new hot wheels SW vehicles whatsoever at midnight release (at my local store).

Reaction score
Checked WM and Target here in the US - no sign of HW ships. I'm not worried, the first wave is so lackluster that I'm in no rush to buy any of them.

Reaction score
Anybody in Canada having any luck with the new ships? I stopped by a TRU, WM, and Superstore in the GTA and found bupkis. Triple Farce Fryday. :(

Reaction score
Found the A-wing and Treadspeeder a few days back on the pegs at Walmart and today I found a sealed case at another Walmart so I nabbed the AT-ST Raider. Done for now!

Reaction score
Anybody in Canada having any luck with the new ships? I stopped by a TRU, WM, and Superstore in the GTA and found bupkis. Triple Farce Fryday. :(
Nothing at all in Calgary. In fact, the amount of Star Wars stock in general seemed a little sparse for a Force Friday.

Reaction score
Here's the sit rep in the UK - nuffin.........

Forbidden Planet had a couple of cases of the new VC figures but that's it

:'(

Reaction score
Spotted the new wave in Target yesterday, very glad to see this line at that store again! Snagged the treadspeeder and repaint A-Wing, didn't see the Raider AT-ST though. There were only two pegs for hot wheels and they were full (mostly of repacks), so maybe they couldn't fit the whole case out.

Reaction score
The case breakdown for the Ships is as follows:

2x Resistance A-wing
2x First Order Treadspeeder
1x Mill Falcon (round dish)
1x AT-ST Raider
1x Resistance X-wing
1x First Order Star Destroyer
1x Kylo Ren Shuttle
1x First Order AT-ST (w/ BB-8)
1x Darth Vader's TIE
1x Rebel Snowspeeder (orange markings)

I was able to open a case on Friday and that was in it. ALL were on the new style card.

Reaction score
took some pics of the new Hot Wheels vehicles from The Rise of Skywalker and The Mandalorian:

AT-ST Raider:

First Order Thread Speeder:

Resistance A-Wing Starfighter:

Reaction score
I went to a local Walmart for some shopping and also to see if they were getting ready for TFF. No product out, but the same thing happened last year - no product out the night before but had stuff on the floor the next day. They had the new Hot Wheels, I picked up the green Resistance A-wing. No restrictions, it scanned like a normal item.

The reason these scan like normal items, is Walmart does not track these UPCs individually, at least in the stores. They are all lumped together as "Star Wars Hot Wheels Starships". And so if an employee scans them, they always can say they have X amount in stock. I've talked some with my local toy dept manager and they had no idea they had 4 year old merch sitting on pegs and told me that they wont go on clearance ever since Mattel technically still "owns" the product, or something to that effect. So again, most of these issues sounds like it stems from Mattel. When we were having trouble getting the wheel bike wave (which the wheelbike is the ONLY one I'm missing :mad:), I had them order the store a new case. But then the warehouse overrode it and cancelled the order. I had them redo it, it came, and it ended up being the case with the new cartoon's xwings. So they cant even order specific cases. It's just a timing gamble on what case you get. Its sad, because with collectors' help, we could actually move this merch for them. I told them if they could buy specific cases, I could guarantee sales instead of 12 Rey's Speeders sitting there collecting dust. But to them, they get their hourly pay no matter what

For Target, this past week, I talked to their toy dept guy and he said they DO track them separately, although I'm not convinced yet. I was able to get my 3 new ships and I told them I'll be back in ~2 months for wave 2

Reaction score
I found some of the new vehicles at Target today, but was more surprised to see a case of the SW E9 Character Cars there. Of course, those didn't ring up and the Targeteers had no way of finding the correct DPCI. They were stocked in the aisle under the Marvel car tags.

Reaction score
I found some of the new vehicles at Target today, but was more surprised to see a case of the SW E9 Character Cars there. Of course, those didn't ring up and the Targeteers had no way of finding the correct DPCI. They were stocked in the aisle under the Marvel car tags.
Do you remember which cars were there from the new movie and which cars were re-packs? I haven't yet seen a complete listing of what cars were coming on the new style cards.

Reaction score
I picked up D-O, Supreme Leader Kylo, and Rey (supposedly "1st Apperance" but not sure what the differences are). The repacks were R2, Finn, Stormtrooper, C3PO, BB8 and Vader. This was in the Denver area.

Reaction score
I was finally able to track down an AT-ST Raider at a local Target. Probably the only time I will ever see it. Passed on everything else. The amount of repacks in this wave is really ridiculous. At least give us some repaints like the A-wing if they are going to repack existing castings.