Star Wars Galaxy 2018 cards

Reaction score
Yes, they're out there. I opened a hobby box a couple weeks ago. No great pulls.
I'm surprised that I haven't seen these yet. I've been looking at all the local Targets, WMs and comic shops. I went to a comic shop on Friday and they said that they ordered a bunch of them and haven't seen them yet.

Reaction score
Most of my local Targets now have the $20 boxes of these, but I haven't seen any single packs to purchase yet.

Reaction score
I had been seeing these along with boxes of the Galactic Files. When I went in this week there were neither.

Reaction score
Most of my local Targets now have the $20 boxes of these, but I haven't seen any single packs to purchase yet.
Same here. I guess single packs aren't available on this run (at least at Target).
I picked up one $20 box and liked the cards, but overall not as much as I liked the last couple of series.
There are Propaganda cards in the inserts that I loved, but one set of inserts are Wanted cards that I didn't like at all.
The Wanted cards are actually done really well but they seem to be all characters from Rebels TV series which I'm not into at all. If they had been characters from the films I'd have loved them.
Another insert set is based completely around Ahsoka, which again I'm really not into.
Of course I got 3 Ahsoka and 3 Wanted, only 2 propoganda...that's my luck.

Reaction score
When was this set released? Were there no Hobby boxes, only Retail? Please fill me in. I've never heard of this set. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey Rosemaster,
Not certain of actual release date but they were released very recently (within last 2 or 3 months).

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Dr. J.
I picked up one of the Target boxes at retail. Overall I liked the cards, but wasn't crazy about the inserts. The "Wanted" are really nice looking but I'm not really into Rebels TV series. I'm also not a big enough fan of Ahsoka to really like those inserts. The propoganda inserts I loved, so of course I only got 2 (maybe 3) of those.
Got Tattooine Luke as a patch and didn't like it either, IMO Luke looks like a soccer mom on the card.
However, if that isn't a typo on Walmart's site then that's too good a deal to pass up. (As you said, that can't be correct).
Anyway, thanks again.

Reaction score
You’re welcome, Jimmer. Like you, I haven’t seen the hobby packs anywhere. However, I personally find this set a little lackluster without any sketchagraphs. Those are my favorite insert of all time, and I really miss them in this Galaxy release.

Reaction score
Has anyone found single packs of these yet anywhere? Or, know if single packs will ever be released?

Reaction score
I've never seen any single packs or boxes of them in stores. I bought my set on eBay. Don't know where the seller got them.