Star Wars Fugure Display/Diorama - Value?

Reaction score
I know its not Vintage but I wasnt sure where else to put this.

Hi Guys.

I have been offered the following piece.

The gentleman purchased this in 1999 at the of the Phantom Menace film launch. Theatre Diarama Display with 6 figures, diarama is 600mm wide x 400mm high x 320mm deep constructed in metal and acrylic with card printed backdrop and lighting. Figures - Kyle Katam 69893 / Clone Emperor 69886 / Mara Jade 69891 / Darktrooper 69894 / OBI -WAN Kenobi and Chewbacca both larger figures on turntables. Only 66 were ever made, this one never used and in original card box.

Has anyone every seen one of these before and does anyone have an Idea of value?

Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Never seen one, but my hunch is that the value is actually fairly low given how recent it is, and the fact that (from what I can tell) collectors of this type of display are relatively limited in number. How much are they asking?

Reaction score
He is just looking for an idea of value really. I have been told that this was a UK Display comissioned by Epoch Design Limited for TRU stores and limited to 66 pieces. The gent was one of the guys who made it and he kept this one back for himself.

Lex

Reaction score
I have no idea but I'd be interested in it. :) Is there missing one figure behind the Emperor?

Reaction score
The 2 large figures are from the "Epic Force" line, but, as I remember, those 2 were only realesed on Japan, part of a 3 pack that include Han Solo. (I really don't remember if they get to USA).

Reaction score
If I pass on it I will let you know guys. Thanks for all the replies and help. It appears its diffult to put a value on it as its the first to come up for sale. The seller is acquiring some provenance to go with it too.