Star Wars Foosball Table

Reaction score
My family and I recently moved into a bigger home. Now that I have more space for my collection, I was finally able to put together the Star Wars foosball table I bought back in 2005. It's been sitting in my garage since right after ROTS came out, and I gotta say, I'm way impressed with the quality. It was purchased at Wal-mart for around $60, and is well made and a pretty decent size. It is Phase 2 Clones vs. Super Battle Droids, and has all the EPIII splash art that was so prevalent back in '05.

Here it is right after I set it up in my family room.

And here is it's more permanent home in the collection room.

Anyone else have one of these or know if there are any variations? Would love to see an OT version!

Reaction score
I got this for my nephews back when it was originally sold in stores. I still remember how much of a pain it was to put together! They still have it set up in their basement. It's not really the best quality. Lots of easily damaged press-board. They still play it sometimes though!

Reaction score
I got this for my nephews back when it was originally sold in stores. I still remember how much of a pain it was to put together! They still have it set up in their basement. It's not really the best quality. Lots of easily damaged press-board. They still play it sometimes though!
Yeah, I actually had to put it together twice. The first time was in my family room, where I had the space and the light to do it comfortably. Unfortunately, had to take the legs off in order to get it into my collection room! I'm not sure how much play it's going to get in the long run, but I'm having fun with it!

Reaction score
I have this in my collection space. I do agree it was a huge pain to put together. I bought it on clearance at Wal-Mart for $30 back when this was released. My kids play on it once in awhile but often I pile on comics, collectables and other misc things until I find a space for them somewhere else in my collecting space.

Reaction score
My sister picked this up for my birthday back in 2005. It was clearance at walmart for 19.99, and it really is a nice foosball table for the money...

Reaction score
Great setup there DruDaJedi. I really like how you have the Unleashed figures displayed. Is that original Marvel Comics art framed? Cool!

Reaction score
thanks alot, the print is the celebration 5 bounty hunters print from Matt Busch, I ordered it online after the con. I will be going to C6 this year which will be my first con! I did however meet stan lee this summer and get a star wars marvel comic signed, I just have to buy a frame so that I can display it!

Reaction score
Very cool. I'm a moderate fan of the Star Wars Marvel run. Some stories were just plain terrible. However, The ESB adaptation is the gold standard on how to translate a film to a comic book.

It looks to be a very cool collection space you got going on there.

Reaction score
thanks alot, the print is the celebration 5 bounty hunters print from Matt Busch, I ordered it online after the con. I will be going to C6 this year which will be my first con! I did however meet stan lee this summer and get a star wars marvel comic signed, I just have to buy a frame so that I can display it!

Very nice set-up, and love the Stan Lee signed Marvel #1! Also, had never seen that Matt Busch piece before, and stumbled across it today at Wizard World. Picked it up signed for $20. I think I might've glanced over it had I not seen your posting a few days ago, so thanks!

Reaction score
My sister picked this up for my birthday back in 2005. It was clearance at walmart for 19.99, and it really is a nice foosball table for the money...

LOVE the guitars too, btw! A little music shop in Chicago has several of the strat-style Fernandes Star Wars guitars that I've been tempted to pick-up, but I don't believe they have any of those with the built-in amps. They look great displayed on those cool horizontal stands!

Reaction score
thanks for the compliments! The guitars are also made by Fernandes, they are the Nomad version of the guitars, they are a bit smaller and have a built in amp. They made 3 different types of these, vader, stormtrooper and fett, and around 300 of each from what I have been able to find out. The bigger strat style had 4 different editions, a vader, stormtrooper, fett and yoda. I used to want all 7, but the bigger ones are pretty expensive when they go up for sale normally...Enjoy Wizard World, I wish I was there!

Reaction score
I worked at a Wal-Mart when these came out and about 1 in 10 were good. Most broke because of the cheap material used to make them. I had to use about 5 sets to make my one good set. I'd open yours to make sure it is ok so you don't have a problem after the sale.

Reaction score
I worked at a Wal-Mart when these came out and about 1 in 10 were good. Most broke because of the cheap material used to make them. I had to use about 5 sets to make my one good set. I'd open yours to make sure it is ok so you don't have a problem after the sale.
I must've lucked out with mine as mine sat in storage from 2005 when i bought it until 2012 when we moved into our current house. Other than cheap screws/hardware, I had no issues. I could see the chipboard having issues and breaking in transit though.

Reaction score
So my 5-year-old is hooked on a hand me down beater table we recently got and I used to love foosball so I want to upgrade to something nice and durable. There are a lot of variables in tables I see but this one caught my attention https://www.foosballsuperstore.com/atomic/ can anyone tells me if this is a good table or what?

Reaction score
I had that in my mancave, and it was quite the conversation piece. Sadly, I sold it to make more room. It was a great value though.
My family and I recently moved into a bigger home. Now that I have more space for my collection, I was finally able to put together the Star Wars foosball table I bought back in 2005. It's been sitting in my garage since right after ROTS came out, and I gotta say, I'm way impressed with the quality. It was purchased at Wal-mart for around $60, and is well made and a pretty decent size. It is Phase 2 Clones vs. Super Battle Droids, and has all the EPIII splash art that was so prevalent back in '05.

Here it is right after I set it up in my family room.

And here is it's more permanent home in the collection room.

Anyone else have one of these or know if there are any variations? Would love to see an OT version!

Reaction score
I had that in my mancave, and it was quite the conversation piece. Sadly, I sold it to make more room. It was a great value though.
Funny thing, my brother in law bought one for his son back in the 2005 and sold it after a year or so. As it was "collecting dust".
I never liked him anyway, hah.
That's what you call a lost opportunity.

So my 5-year-old is hooked on a hand me down beater table we recently got and I used to love foosball so I want to upgrade to something nice and durable. There are a lot of variables in tables I see but this one caught my attention can anyone tells me if this is a good table or what?
I guess that's a question for tabletop gaming forums, not a SW dedicated ones like rebelscum, as I don't see anything like these:
among the options you've linked to, with all respect, Princess.

But generally speaking, Tornado and Warrior brands are considered to be the best.

Reaction score
I have one from WalMart. Love it!
Star-Wars branded, the same I've linked to?
Or a different one?
Asking since I'd like to know whether it has good playability or not, as I've been thinking about buying one. It's not the droid table I'm looking for, still I believe it might be a nice purchase for collection at least.
OT: ours is basic table from Carrom (specs), no special features, bells and whistles