Star Wars Fans In New England

Reaction score
Are there any of you out there? Cause I feel like I am alone up here. Collecting Star Wars where I live in New England is a colossal pain as the only places I can get the latest figures are at places like Walmart or Kmart. Even then they are never well stocked and always run out.

Reaction score
Where are you located? By the sounds of only a Wal-mart and K-mart, it sounds like you're in my neck of the woods (Burlington, VT).

Reaction score
Yeah, the area is a little unfortunate.

I used to live in the Denver area of Colorado and hat within a 10 mile radius, 5 Super Targets, 5 Super Wal-marts, a TRU, a couple of K-marts and...my luck wasn't great (including 5am Wal-mart runs). I started ordering the majority of my stuff online (usually BBTS). It may sound expensive, but compared to the time and money wasted on gas, it more than makes up for it.

What do you collect? I do occasionally drive around in the area, and I'd be happy to keep an eye out for you.

Reaction score
I collect prequel stuff like clone troopers, battle droids, jedi, sith, etc. But I am thinking about expanding my collection of stormtroopers and imperials. Also since you live in Burlington that is only like 45 minutes away from where I live.

Reaction score
I've been a collector since around 1978. :) Missed out on the last POTF waves and then have been uninterrupted since the relaunch in 1995. I collect most 4" figures except for the new 5 POA figures and the Clone Wars (but I do collect realistic style, fully articulated CW figures). I've mostly stopped collecting vehicles but couldn't resist the cheap Slave I from Amazon last year.

Lately I've been in a love-hate relationship with the 6" figures.

Reaction score
I live in RI and trying to find anything is a pain.

Reaction score
I have been collecting since 2002. I mostly collect Prequel figures mostly Jedi, Battle Droids, Clones, etc. I like this time period cause there is more Jedi and I love Jedi. I haven't bought any of the 6'' figures or those 3'' figures that come in the mission packs because I think the lack of articulation is a big mistake.