Star Wars Fandom Survey (Official)

Reaction score
It's not official. It's a fan run survey. JTA posted about it yesterday and even noted that it's not affiliated with any company.

Reaction score
It's not official. It's a fan run survey. JTA posted about it yesterday and even noted that it's not affiliated with any company.
can't you read it's says official

but seriously how could anyone think a random google doc is something disney made?

HAHA omfg look at these questions
Many women have a quality of purity that few men possess

Feminists are making unreasonable demands of men

Most women interpret innocent remarks or acts as being sexist

Women should be cherished and protected by men

Needing to be 'politically correct' creates an atmosphere in which the free exchange of ideas is impossible

Last edited:
Reaction score
can't you read it's says official

but seriously how could anyone think a random google doc is something disney made?

HAHA omfg look at these questions
Hey moron, I know it's not official. I said that tongue in cheek.

But thanks for playing.

Reaction score
I hope not.
I won't be sinking to his level anymore.
But the moderators should take note on who threw the first contentious stone.

Reaction score
Or who baited the first hook.....
I wasn't baiting anything.
I thought the whole survey was hilarious and wanted people's opinion on it.
But at the same time it totally looks like it was written by Disney to try and justify calling the fans racist and sexist.
I can't help it if everybody gets so damn offended by everything these days.
People need to lighten the F up.

Moderator please delete the entire thread since everybody got their panties in a twist and can't handle a joke.

I weep for the future of mankind.

sorry humankind. Gotta be all inclusive these days

Last edited:
Reaction score
That may be the first time I've ever seen someone post a thread and then stamp out the fire in less than a page.

I say bravo!

Reaction score
BTW: I took the survey and found it to be clearly looking to prove some points like Star Wars fans aren't all trolls and Star Wars fans care a lot about the property and less about who or what is making it as long as it is done well. <Ok, that last bit may be just me.

Reaction score
I wasn't baiting anything.
I thought the whole survey was hilarious and wanted people's opinion on it.
But at the same time it totally looks like it was written by Disney to try and justify calling the fans racist and sexist.
I can't help it if everybody gets so damn offended by everything these days.
People need to lighten the F up.

Moderator please delete the entire thread since everybody got their panties in a twist and can't handle a joke.

I weep for the future of mankind.

sorry humankind. Gotta be all inclusive these days
so let me get this straight.

You post a survey say it's offiical and say it's clear that Disney is behind it... with out any indication this is a joke.

People point it out you get angry say that it's a joke.. then tell everyone it's totally not bait either...... and once again freak out.

Great plan there chief.

Reaction score
see this is where it gets really weird.

Mark White already did a survey about this subject a year ago.

http://www.in-mind.org/blog/post/the-force-is-too-strong-with-this-one-sexism-star-wars-and-female-heroes

The results are already published so either that's the old google doc and he never took it down. (wait that actually can't be it because he used Amazon's Mechanicl Turk to get the results last time)

He is starting it up again with the same questions

or some one created a copy of it for reasons?

so what the hell is this?

Reaction score
That may be the first time I've ever seen someone post a thread and then stamp out the fire in less than a page.
Maybe that’s why he told people to lighten up, whereas he meant ‘light it up’ - ie: he stamped this thread’s fire out before it became a blaze - hence why he needed our help!

;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The results are already published so either that's the old google doc and he never took it down. (wait that actually can't be it because he used Amazon's Mechanicl Turk to get the results last time)
It's definitely not an old survey that he forgot to take down, because he's currently in touch with the mods over at JediTempleArchives regarding this new poll and the poll references Ep9 by its title, which wasn't known before last month.
Why he'd want people to take this poll again, I don't know. Perhaps he wants to see whether people have softened on TLJ in the meantime, or he's asking different sites this time.

Last edited: