Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• None of the above

• Total voters
Reaction score
Re: Star Wars Fan Days III - Oct. 24th-25th

Fan Days was the best experience ever! Lots to do, but not too much that I would miss most of it... and not too much that we couldn't hang with friends at the end of the night. I hope I'll be at the next one!

Reaction score

Many thanks to Phillip and the gang from RebelScum and Official Pix for another awesome Star Wars Fan Days!
I thought I'd had a time of it last year.... this year topped that in triplicate! I was so blessed to have had the time on both days to sit and assist Ashley in the Clone Wars room and I will never forget it. Her and David were the absolute best and he and I had some great converstations! The time I spent with the entire cast in that room was awesome. They really were some of the nicest folks... so down to earth and genuine. It was great to see so many of you from the site again this year
and my time at the Official Pix booth was fantastic... everyone there was in great spirits and it was a true pleasure. Ben and his wife were terrific! It was wonderful to see Anne again.. she is a livin' doll... glad I was able to be a part of the team. I was able to lend a hand on Friday and it was, as always, great to be a drop of oil that moves the wheel. In the next day or so I will post my pics (haven't put them in the computer yet) and I was blessed to have gotten a pic with the whole Clone Wars cast too!!! And what a way to start it all... the concert was awesome!!! Take care everyone!

Reaction score

Hey gang.. here are my pics from the weekend... take care!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Great photos, Roman! So glad you could join us again this year.

Reaction score

i posted tracking numbers in the thread in the autograph section for people i helped