• None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Re: Star Wars Fan Days III - Oct. 24th-25th

That's great! Thanks for the update!

Reaction score

I was able to order 2 Priority and 1 VIP on Sunday? Hope I don't have problems when I get there.

Reaction score

I asked this before but I need more clarification:

Is there a charge to get your picture taken with the Autograph Guests? Is there a charge to use your own camera? Will a professional picture be available?

Also, I have a priority pass. Does this guarantee that I will get an autograph from a guest if I can get in line for them? Do I need to get in line at a certain time to guarantee that I get it? Specifically for Anthony Daniels, do I need to get there early, or does my pass guarantee me a spot?

Thanks, I'm a newbie and need advive.

Ed3

Reaction score

I believe that Ben has said only Anthony Daniels (and Hayden P., although that's moot now) will require the pro photographer. Most of the other guests will require simply that you ask them politely and don't tie up the line too much.

Anthony Daniels is signing Saturday only and I suppose it's possible to wait too long to get in line but given the limited numbers of both VIP and Priority passes (sitting in a box on the table in front of me) as long as you get in line when the opportunity presents itself, there should be no issue getting AD's signature.

Reaction score

Ben, the image on the FD3 site keeps changing vis-a-vis opening time on Saturday. Sometimes I've seen it say 10AM, and as of right now it's 10:30AM. Which one is right?

Reaction score

The main exhibit hall and autograph lines open at 1030am. The lobby (with the OPX booth, and some other stuff) opens at 10:00am.

Reaction score

benstevens said:
The main exhibit hall and autograph lines open at 1030am. The lobby (with the OPX booth, and some other stuff) opens at 10:00am.
Good to know, thanks!

Reaction score

is there a preview of the pix that will be available at the booth? not that it matters but wanted to see what is going to be there.

Reaction score

Just to clarify...for VIP ticket holders, how many free autographs do we get from Steve and Dave? I heard two from each, but I wanted to check before the show.

Reaction score

Eric_Geller said:
Just to clarify...for VIP ticket holders, how many free autographs do we get from Steve and Dave? I heard two from each, but I wanted to check before the show.
Good question. I need like 10 things from Bies, how much will he be after my free ones?

Reaction score

Cperry06 said:
Eric_Geller said:
Good question. I need like 10 things from Bies, how much will he be after my free ones?
I believe after the 2 free any additional graphs will be $15 each

Reaction score

DarthPotts1975 said:
Cperry06 said:
Eric_Geller said:
Are you speaking specifically about Bies or are you talking about all three Special Guests?

Reaction score

will any attendee be able to take stuff to the show and sell it there??

Reaction score

Ketwol09 said:
will any attendee be able to take stuff to the show and sell it there??
Typically you need to be a dealer and have a booth, I am 99% on a no answer.

Reaction score

Short answer is only to other exhibitors. Exhibitors paid for space at the event, and it's not fair to have people selling that don't have the expenses they do. We ask people to leave when we see customers peddling to other customers. I'm not talking about a one item thing, but guys with boxes, suitcases, signs, etc... -Ben

Reaction score

well, what i meant to say is actually offer whatever i take to the show to any of the sellers or dealers there. Would there be a problem doing that?

Reaction score

Speaking of exhibitors, how have they been the last two years? Just curious how bad my wallet is going to cry when I get there.

Reaction score

Ketwol09 said:
well, what i meant to say is actually offer whatever i take to the show to any of the sellers or dealers there. Would there be a problem doing that?
No problem bring stuff to sell to exhibitors. -Ben

Reaction score

Eric_Geller said:
DarthPotts1975 said:
Cperry06 said:
Eric_Geller said:
Are you speaking specifically about Bies or are you talking about all three Special Guests?
I was speaking about Bies but I assume that would be the case for all the "special guests"

Reaction score

Which receipt should we bring as proof of purchase for anything we bought through the Official Pix site (breakfast, admission, shirt, TCW ticket)? I printed both the Paypal receipt and the page you get when you click "Print a receipt" on the OPX confirmation page. Which one is better to bring?

Reaction score

I have printed the confirmation from the OP site on the back of my Paypal receipt so I have both.

But I'm pretty sure what I've read was 'bring the paypal' receipt, except for the few emails we had (like the breakfast) that said to bring that.

Hmm, not sure that's entirely coherent. I'm a bit tired :S

Ed3

Reaction score

Eric_Geller said:
Which receipt should we bring as proof of purchase for anything we bought through the Official Pix site (breakfast, admission, shirt, TCW ticket)? I printed both the Paypal receipt and the page you get when you click "Print a receipt" on the OPX confirmation page. Which one is better to bring?
Isn't it safer just to bring both?

Reaction score

Ed3 said:
Eric_Geller said:
That's what I decided to do.

On a different note, will OPX signing guest handlers be willing to take my photo with the guests? I don't have anyone with me to take them for me.

Reaction score

Eric_Geller said:
Ed3 said:
Eric_Geller said:

On a different note, will OPX signing guest handlers be willing to take my photo with the guests? I don't have anyone with me to take them for me.
I'll take photos for you if you take photos for me, buddy system.
(I'll be in the autograph room most of the time). (Did that sound creepy . . .I didn't mean it to
).

Reaction score

Cperry06 said:
Eric_Geller said:
Ed3 said:
Eric_Geller said:

(I'll be in the autograph room most of the time). (Did that sound creepy . . .I didn't mean it to
).
Sounds good. I'll be the dorky-looking kid with all the ForceCast gear.

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Eric_Geller said:
Cperry06 said:
Eric_Geller said:
Ed3 said:
Eric_Geller said:

).
Sounds good. I'll be the dorky-looking kid with all the ForceCast gear.

I gotta feeling you won't be alone Eric. Should be around 4,000 fans there to help if you need it :p

Reaction score

Thats good, Im up for holding a camera if im around.

Reaction score

Ok guys, help me clear this up. I bought the Clone Wars pass. The site says:

The actors listed above will be signing Saturday and Sunday from opening till 2pm in our special Clone Wars autograph area to accommodate fans who purchase this special discounted autograph pass.

After these signing times, these actors will be available for all customers to sign customers’ toys, 8x10s photos, and other licensed items for a special Fan Days rate of $15 per autograph.

Do I have to get my sigs BEFORE 2PM?

Reaction score

thats how I'm understanding it. you need be there before 2

Reaction score

I agree it looks like you have to do the CW pass item before 2pm.

Reaction score

Discount ticket = opening to 2pm both days.
All other autgraphed items = 2pm - close.
-Ben

Reaction score

Thanks fellas.

I have to plan my plan of attack carefully...

Reaction score

I'm packing up my car now and will be hitting the road in just a few. See you all there tomorrow!

Reaction score

Boarding my flight in a few hours. Killing some time at the airport. Just watching the news here and see that there is some heavy flooding going on in Houston. To the local Scummers: is this going to effect us in anyway?

Reaction score

We had a rainy day yesterday here in Houston, but today is gorgeous. As a matter of fact, the entire state is having beautiful weather all weekend. The car is washed and ready to go. I'm going to hit the road at 2 a.m. I usually spend the night Friday & Saturday, but my brother has a football game tonight & then we have to race back Sunday for the Star Wars Concert.

To everyone already on their way and to those about to head out, have a safe trip and we'll see you soon-
David

Reaction score

I depart in about 3 hours, pick up the wife from work and then off we go.

See everyone at the breakfast on Saturday.