STAR WARS Fan Days III Countdown

Reaction score
Fair enough Ben. A big "Thank You" for trying. Any chance of another voice actor if your attempts fail? Or did you want to stay with the one non SW guest?

Trust me, Im crossing my fingers and saying my prayers Bell will come through.

Reaction score
We don't expect miracles, if we did, we'd call you 'Scotty'

Besides, gotta leave 'em wanting more for next year...

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #5:

The last day to pre-purchase VIP & Priority Pass tickets is tomorrow, Sunday Oct 18th. You can pre-purchase tickets here. General admission tickets will be available at the event beginning at 9am Saturday Oct 24. All pre-purchased ticket holders can pick up their tickets at the show at the “Pre-Registered Guest” booth.

Reaction score
I would bet there are too many things to do those last two days and those driving in may be on the road so having all the updates two days before the show seems reasonable.

I love the update deal, brings me back daily to check the update and is a great way to get all the details about the show out and keep it fresh on the minds of everyone. I hope this becomes a regular thing.

Reaction score
I agree. the daily update is AWESOME
totally gets me psyched every day
I'm glad they're not going right up until friday, I'll be on the road that day and Thursday will probably be way too busy for me to deal with whatever the update might be (if it required 'dealing' with)

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #4:

Attending artists Randy Martinez and Denise Vasquez are both going to do an incredibly cool sketch card promotion at Fan Days for our VIP ticket holders who will have five blank sketch cards in their included VIP autograph card set. Get all the details on Randy’s blog here on how you might score a full color sketch card.

Reaction score
Cool stuff, uhmm where do we get our Rebelscum badges at once we are there?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #3:

Fan Days III invites you to see the future of TV today. T3D Media, a Texas-based manufacturer will be demonstrating their new home 3D video systems in our main lobby. Imagine watching any of your favorite Star Wars episodes and other sci-fi DVD’s in true 3D… no need for special versions of movies you already own - just use what is in your video library today! This amazing system has to be seen to believe! Visit T3Media for more information.

Reaction score
Sounds like quite the product, looking forward to seeing it in action.

Reaction score
FD III Dilemma: Should I go to the Don Bies or the Gus Lopez and Duncan Jenkins Collecting Panel? Both are at 12 on Saturday.

I'm a huge R2 fan & a fan of vintage collecting as well. Decisions, decisions.

Reaction score
Will there be anymore updates to the schedule? I hope so since it says that a few Fan Breakfast tickets are still available.

Reaction score
JediChewie7934 said:
FD III Dilemma: Should I go to the Don Bies or the Gus Lopez and Duncan Jenkins Collecting Panel? Both are at 12 on Saturday.

I'm a huge R2 fan & a fan of vintage collecting as well. Decisions, decisions.
Have you heard either of them before? Don will probably give the same talk he had at CIV (which was very good). On the other hand Gus & Duncan's seems to be new (I've attended several of their presentations over the years; they're always great)

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
jthornto said:
Will there be anymore updates to the schedule? I hope so since it says that a few Fan Breakfast tickets are still available.
Yes, we've got two more coming!

Reaction score
jthornto said:
Shows on the home page sold out for the breakfast

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #2:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars web comic Artist Tom Hodges will have a special Sketchbook that will only be offered at Fan Days and will be doing sketches all weekend from $10 and up! Make sure to stop by Tom’s table and welcome him back to Fan Days!

Reaction score
bbeanpin said:
jthornto said:
Shows on the home page sold out for the breakfast
Exactly. The schedule of events throughout the day seems woefully out of date compared to the rest of the site. Can this page be updated: http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/fandaysIII-schedule.html.

Woot!

Edit: Just kidding! The page has been updated. Thanks!

Reaction score
Jorbex said:
Have you heard either of them before? Don will probably give the same talk he had at CIV (which was very good). On the other hand Gus & Duncan's seems to be new (I've attended several of their presentations over the years; they're always great)
Nope. Haven't heard either of them. But if Don Bies did this at CIV maybe I can catch him at C5. I'll just have to see how I feel when I get there.

Thanks Jorbex!

Reaction score
With everyone starting they journeys to Fan Days in the next few days I wanted to wish all a safe trip. I have been looking forward to this for a long time and I know that everything that Ben and others have done will not disappoint. Ill see you all in a few days. Star Wars is forever!!! May the force be with you.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #1:

Well, we are almost there. STAR WARS Fan DAys III opens this Saturday! Pre-registered guests can pickup their tickets beginning at 9am Saturday. Our ticket booths will also open at 9am for those of you who still need admission and our discounted CLONE WARS autograph ticket. Thanks for following our 40 day news countdown. We hope to see you at the convention!

Reaction score
The countdown is over. that can only mean one thing.

FAN DAYS IS ALMOST HERE!!!

Reaction score
DarthBobul said:
With everyone starting they journeys to Fan Days in the next few days I wanted to wish all a safe trip. I have been looking forward to this for a long time and I know that everything that Ben and others have done will not disappoint. Ill see you all in a few days. Star Wars is forever!!! May the force be with you.
Thanks my friend! I too wish everyone safe travels. ONE MORE DAY!

Reaction score
Just looking at the schedule, I think time will be tight getting to Steves line at getting all of the CW autographs as well even with the SpeedPass. CW guest are at 2 without the discount ticket and Steve starts at three.