STAR WARS Fan Days III Countdown

Reaction score
Vader71 said:
This would sell better if she offers to wear the cheerleader outfit during the photo session.
I'd prefer this look.........
Yeah, I'm sure the Mrs. would love me coming home with an 8x10 of that. lmao

Reaction score
That works for me as well
and who said anything about showing the photo to the wife when you get home? thats just a bad idea.

Reaction score
PURCHASED!!!

Also from the post sale page:

Thank you for purchasing a photo-op with Froggy's Photos.

Please read below as it could answer any questions you may have about your purchase
Thank you!

1. You will NOT recieve tickets in the mail, bring your paypal reciept and/or photo id to the Photo Booth. Tickets pickup, photos and photo pick up will all be here!!

2. The schedule is available usually a week before shows and will be posted at the bottom of the pre-sales page

3. If you would like to see a panel that is in your photo-op time, please contact one of the email addresses and make sure the ticket is transferable to another time or day.

4. Up to 2 adults is a size reference. So an adult and a couple small children is fine, or 2 adults and a baby is fine also. A 3rd adult is $10.00, 4th is $10.00 any more than that will have to speak to Froggy on prices. You can pay for the added people at our sales desk. This applies to MOST photo-ops.

5. A photo-op comes with 1-8x10 gloss print, if you wish to have another copy or wish to have the digital copy emailed to you, then you must purchase them at the sales desk BEFORE your photo time.

6. This is for photo-ops ONLY, ALL autographs are done at the at the guests table and are the sole descretion of the guests. You can NOT have things signed during the photo or give gifts to the guests during the photo-op.

7. We are doing all single and group shots together, so if you see your actors name in a line w other actors that IS your time to be at the photo room!! Do NOT come late, we will NOT hold up the guest if it is beyond 5 minutes after the shoot time and there are no other customers. We will NOT refund tickets because you were late. We can exchange them for another actor, if you cannot show up to next shoot.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS!!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #8:

We have a huge update to our charity auction today. Check out the 50+ items scheduled for auction here! Don’t miss it Saturday 4pm in our main auditorium.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #9:

The previous story about the Hayden photo-op has been removed. Please see Froggy’s photos for a refund on the Hayden photo-op. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. Really.

Due to new filming schedules for the principles of TV’s Heroes, Hayden Panettiere is no longer able to attend Fan Days and must post-pone her appearance with us till 2010. We are currently scrambling to find a cool replacement actress able to attend on short notice. Stay tuned. For those of you who pre-purchased an autographed 8x10, we are working with Hayden to get those done prior to the show. Stay tuned.

Reaction score
We just heard from Hayden's folks last night that her new Heroes filming schedule now conflicts with Fan Days. Apparently recent rain in CA has postponed all exterior filming and her new schedule has her working weekends and unable to travel. We are scrambling to find a cool actress replacement. Names being considered are Charisma, Trisha Helfer, Kristen Bell and others. Chime in if you have a favorite. Not everyone will be available on short notice, but we are trying....

Also, not to get lost in the big Hayden news, we also lost Phil Eason yesterday due to new work. We have replaced him with OT Chris Muncke (Imperial scanner captain).

-Ben

Reaction score
Austin Fan Force is currently working on the question sets for the trivia contest to be held Saturday 4:00p at the con. Not everyone will be able to be in the show, as we are limited on time, and would ask that anyone wishing to participate stop by our table to sign up. You must answer three questions correctly (insert Monty Python reference here) to be entered into the drawing pool. We will pull 5 names from a hat (or helmet, whichever) and those five will be brought on stage to play. Sort of like Jeopardy (without phrasing it as a question), the top three scores after the first round move on to the next round, where scores are reset and anything can happen! (yes there will be a Final Jeopardy question to wager points, so it ain't over til its over!)

Adult trivia (15 and up) will be based on the movies, with some 'special' questions peppered in, so anything from 1977 to the present is fair game!

For the kids' trivia (aged 14 and under) questions will be Clone Wars-centric, and everyone will be eligible for prizes.

We'd like a big audience turnout (room seats 200) and in between rounds we'll be giving the audience opportunities to answer for some swag!

And when you stop by the Austin Fan Force table, why not get a raffle ticket? We'll be raffling off some items over the weekend, who knows, you might go home with a copy of Comic Book: the Movie, signed by Mark Hamill!

Reaction score
If you have Ms. Bell there I am going to freak out! HUGE fan if you can't tell.

Reaction score
deathstar1000 said:
jedijaysin said:
Miss Bell all the way
QFT!

Quick question Ben, what about those of us who bought the photo op with Hayden already? Do we get a refund?
I've told froggy to expect you guys to write today for a refund.
-ben

Reaction score
Holy crap so glad haydens gone now that names like tricha and bell are being thrown out there! Either one of them. Id prefer number six personally.

Reaction score
Definitely Bell! I thought she would have been great to start with! Fanboys star, star wars fan, (and she was in Heroes too, right?) and I'm a Veronica Mars Fan.

Charisma would be awesome too! She'd be my second choice!

Reaction score
ChancellorStrife said:
Austin Fan Force is currently working on the question sets for the trivia contest to be held Saturday 4:00p at the con.
I can't wait! I'm all over this like Gonk on droid.

Reaction score
benstevens said:
Also, not to get lost in the big Hayden news, we also lost Phil Eason yesterday due to new work. We have replaced him with OT Chris Muncke (Imperial scanner captain).
Very excited about Chris Muncke!

Reaction score
if my stuff gets back in time from the hollywood show, i would like to see jamie bamber. it would help complete my cast photo.

Reaction score
I am in favor of any lady that can be tied to Heroes (Bell), Superman Returns (Parker Posey or Kate Bosworth) or to a Lucas Film (Indy). Does it have to be a lady?

Reaction score
benstevens said:
We just heard from Hayden's folks last night that her new Heroes filming schedule now conflicts with Fan Days. Apparently recent rain in CA has postponed all exterior filming and her new schedule has her working weekends and unable to travel. We are scrambling to find a cool actress replacement. Names being considered are Charisma, Trisha Helfer, Kristen Bell and others. Chime in if you have a favorite. Not everyone will be available on short notice, but we are trying....

-Ben
Just tried to IMDB Chris and found no mention of his part is ANH on it. It listed his small part in "Spy Who Loved Me" however. Strange.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #7:

Star Wars artist Matt Busch will be joining the fun at Fan Days III and will be bringing Boba Fett T-Shirts he illustrated (previously exclusive to Kohl's department stores, now sold out and not available anywhere else)! Matt will also have a limited number of Slave Leia prints produced for Carrie Fisher's charity, the Pajama Program! For more info on Matt’s work, click here.

Reaction score
Justin_LaSalata said:
Nice - my wife actually bought that Fett shirt from Kohl's about 2 months ago.
Lol......Same here. Arent wifes great when they bring home SW shirts

Reaction score
We asked the same question. He is not in the same episode as her that they are filming...

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #6:

Attending artist Kevin Graham has offered up this very cool original Boba Fett B&W artwork for our charity auction. The final version is featured in the next Topps Star Wars Galaxy 5 base card set. Kevin also got approval to give away a very limited number of prints of this image. Stop by Kevin’s table for details at the show. Click here for a bigger image.

Kevin has also graciously donated an original Cad Bane 1/1 sketch card from the Topps upcoming series Star Wars The Clone Wars Widevision set. The card is a hand inked/painted animation cel on an official Topps return card. Don’t miss our charity auction Saturday 4pm!

Reaction score
I'm posting in our Expo forums mostly on that subject. So far no one has been available that we have made offers to. I'm getting the feeling it's too late to get one of these names we are trying for. I haven't given up, but don't feel to optimistic at this point. If I don't have someone Monday noon, Im stopping efforts. Got too many other things to take care of to get the show rolling.
-Ben