STAR WARS Fan Days III Countdown

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #20:

Sneak Peek: We are happy to reveal our Fan Days III autograph cards. Check them all out here.

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:

Update #20:

Sneak Peek: We are happy to reveal our Fan Days III autograph cards. Check them all out here.
Nice cards... too bad I don't see ones for Chris, Kyle, Jason, and Jimmy

Reaction score
Cards look great!

If anyone wants to trade some of the Auto cards for the sketch cards let me know. I would love to have more artist cards to work with and will not likely used the VIP auto cards at all.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #19:

We are happy to announce that Chris Reiff will be joining Chris Trevas at Fan Days III. Trevas and Reiff are the illustrating team behind Star Wars Blueprints: The Ultimate Collection and major contributors to The Star Wars Essential Atlas, Both publications will be available at Fan Days.

Reaction score
ChancellorStrife said:
Chris Wyman said:

Update #20:

Nice cards... too bad I don't see ones for Chris, Kyle, Jason, and Jimmy
Nice cards, can't wait to add these to the collection.
I have a complete unsigned set from last year, $35.00 shipped to you. PM me if you want them.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #18:

We are happy to reveal our new Fan Days III exclusive C-3PO 11x17 inch metallix photograph depicting our favorite protocol droid in the three phases of his development. Limited to just 100 pieces. Available in the Official Pix booth. $20.00.

Reaction score
I agree there should be a couple of extra cards made for Jason and Jimmy from the Force Cast,their show is great.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #17:

Fan film ‘Makazie One’ to be shown at Fan Days: This new short film with Troopers engaged in battle against the Mandalorians is incredibly well done and sure to be a big hit at Fan Days. Can’t wait? You can view it on their official site here.

Reaction score
I actually know a few of the guys who worked on the film (including the blonde trooper injured in battle). Really nice effort and good guys. Enjoy the film!

Reaction score
Just watched it early on the site. Was a nice flick. Suggest everyone heads over to the site to check it out.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #16:

In an effort to help fans coming in from out of town for Fan Days, we have made arrangements with the STAR WARS Concert to sell a small block of tickets and also provide bus transportation for fans who already have their tickets from two of our host hotels to the concert Friday evening. Details here.

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:

Update #16:

In an effort to help fans coming in from out of town for Fan Days, we have made arrangements with the STAR WARS Concert to sell a small block of tickets and also provide bus transportation for fans who already have their tickets from two of our host hotels to the concert Friday evening. Details here.
Is this the official ForceCast bus that was mentioned on the show?

Reaction score
That's a cool deal on the concert and buses. I'm seeing it next week or I'd sign up for sure. I'm almost tempted to do it just to see the concert a second time. But alas... I'm not going to get to Dallas until late Friday evening and would be hard to change my plans.

But a very cool deal... people should definitely sign up for this!!!

Reaction score
I wish this had been mentioned earlier. I bought my parking ticket for the stadium when I bought my tickets. Forsee this I did not.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #15:

Earlier this year, Gus Lopez and Duncan Jenkins released their Comprehensive Guide to Star Wars Collectibles, the largest Star Wars collectibles guide ever assembled. After five years of research, they set out to document every Star Wars item ever made including over 77,000 unique Star Wars items with over 36,000 photos from over one hundred countries. A limited number of copies of their book will be available for purchase and signing throughout the show.

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:

Update #15:

Earlier this year, Gus Lopez and Duncan Jenkins released their Comprehensive Guide to Star Wars Collectibles, the largest Star Wars collectibles guide ever assembled. After five years of research, they set out to document every Star Wars item ever made including over 77,000 unique Star Wars items with over 36,000 photos from over one hundred countries. A limited number of copies of their book will be available for purchase and signing throughout the show.
SWEET! I was planning on picking up a copy later, but know where I'll be (trying) to get it now!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #14:

Attendees to the show will get a special treat in the exhibit hall as we're delighted Wayne Orr, well known in the R2 Builder community, is bringing his life sized replica of Luke's Landspeeder from A New Hope. He's been racing the last couple of months to get it finished and it's a wonder to see. Be sure to stop by and check it out and you'll marvel at the work put into this by Wayne and all those who helped him complete the project. Don’t forget your camera!

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:

Update #14:

Attendees to the show will get a special treat in the exhibit hall as we're delighted Wayne Orr, well known in the R2 Builder community, is bringing his life sized replica of Luke's Landspeeder from A New Hope. He's been racing the last couple of months to get it finished and it's a wonder to see. Be sure to stop by and check it out and you'll marvel at the work put into this by Wayne and all those who helped him complete the project. Don’t forget your camera!

Cool. Can I sit in it?

Reaction score
DarthBeek said:
Chris Wyman said:

Update #14:

Cool. Can I sit in it?
Calling Curto!

Reaction score
Justin_LaSalata said:
DarthBeek said:
Chris Wyman said:

Update #14:

Cool. Can I sit in it?
Calling Curto!
I call "Chewie"!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #13:

Popular Star Wars podcast, The ForceCast, will be providing complete Fan Days III coverage with live programming streaming from the event and podcast launches throughout the weekend. Join hosts Jason Swank and Jimmy Mac for exclusive interviews, panel coverage, live podcast, and meet and greets at the Rebelscum table. Also, look for full coverage on the ForceCast.net blog, photo galleries, and more.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #12:

Bring your sketchpads and pencils! Popular Star Wars artist Katie Cook is bringing her fun interpretation of the force to Fan Days... and she's going to teach YOU how to draw it! For an hour, Katie will be doing a fun, kid-focused drawing session with plenty of nerdy jokes and cute artwork. Bring your kids or just the kid in you for this can't-miss-it workshop! Sunday 12pm-1pm. (Katie's art can be found at www.katiecandraw.com)

Reaction score
The past 10 or so announcments have been good but I hope Ben is holding some really awesome announcements for either the top 10 or the top 5.

Reaction score
sucho23 said:
The past 10 or so announcments have been good but I hope Ben is holding some really awesome announcements for either the top 10 or the top 5.
ditto!

Reaction score
I would love to get another guest to replace Rusty Goffe. It would be even better if the guest was a OT person. However Corey Burton would be a great get as well.

However, I doubt we will get anymore guests.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #11:

First chance to buy personalized copies of new Star Wars collectibles book! Pre-publication copies of STAR WARS: 1,000 Collectibles will be available for purchase at Fan Days III through special arrangement with the publisher, Abrams Books. The book, which retails for $35 and has 568 pages crammed with photos and stories on every kind of Star Wars collectible, was written by Steve Sansweet with Anne Neumann. Both Steve and Anne will be at Fan Days and will be happy to sign your copy. Available at the Official Pix booth while supplies last: $30.00.

Reaction score
I'll be picking up that book for sure.... great reading for the flight home.

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:

Update #11:

First chance to buy personalized copies of new Star Wars collectibles book! Pre-publication copies of STAR WARS: 1,000 Collectibles will be available for purchase at Fan Days III through special arrangement with the publisher, Abrams Books. The book, which retails for $35 and has 568 pages crammed with photos and stories on every kind of Star Wars collectible, was written by Steve Sansweet with Anne Neumann. Both Steve and Anne will be at Fan Days and will be happy to sign your copy. Available at the Official Pix booth while supplies last: $30.00.
I am getting this for sure. Personalized by Anne and Steve? The deal just got better. Alas, my budget grows by the day.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #10:

The Force Among Us ends it 3 year long promotional tour at Fan Days 3! Meet Director Cris Macht in person and get your copy of the DVD autographed! Can’t make it to Fan Days? You can grab a copy of the DVD at www.theforceamongus.com.

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OMG I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #9:

The previous story about the Hayden photo-op has been removed. Please see Froggy’s photos for a refund on the Hayden photo-op. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. Really.

Due to new filming schedules for the principles of TV’s Heroes, Hayden Panettiere is no longer able to attend Fan Days and must post-pone her appearance with us till 2010. We are currently scrambling to find a cool replacement actress able to attend on short notice. Stay tuned. For those of you who pre-purchased an autographed 8x10, we are working with Hayden to get those done prior to the show. Stay tuned.

Reaction score
This would sell better if she offers to wear the cheerleader outfit during the photo session.

Sorry, you know I am not the only one thinking it....

I can not believe the updates are already in the single digits. It can not happen soon enough for me.