Star Wars Fan Days 3 Guest List

Reaction score
deathstar1000 said:
Hopefully it's not during the Sansweet panel.
Doubt you'll miss much there....I've been a bit underwhelmed at the last two I've attended in Chicago.

I can only watch game trailers and CW trailers so much -

Reaction score
DarthBeek said:
Doubt you'll miss much there
Actually, there is a lot of speculation that Sansweet will announce CV at Fan Days III at that very panel. If CV is truly taking place next summer, what other venues can he use to announce it while still giving fans enough time to prepare?

Reaction score
You will have time for both at least with the VIP, and Priority Pass. General admission might be tough... Ultimately depends on the size of the crowds.
-Ben

Reaction score
Eric_Geller said:
DarthBeek said:
Doubt you'll miss much there
Actually, there is a lot of speculation that Sansweet will announce CV at Fan Days III at that very panel. If CV is truly taking place next summer, what other venues can he use to announce it while still giving fans enough time to prepare?
Too many events have passed with no announcement, not about to get my hopes up again.

The speculation is all over the place in the days leading up to a Sansweet appearance, and then nuttin'.

Hope he proves me wrong this go-around.

Reaction score
He already stated the announcement will not be at a convention of any sorts, rather it will be on the official site. However, I'd watch out for substantial clues.

Reaction score
Hopefully they shoot out the e-mail Friday night so he can discuss it on Saturday!

Reaction score
benstevens said:
You will have time for both at least with the VIP, and Priority Pass. General admission might be tough... Ultimately depends on the size of the crowds.
-Ben
That's good to know, I was a bit worried about this. Glad I bought the VIP.

Reaction score
So...

Since we love to compare things as collectors I thought I would ask this question.

Fan Days III seems to have all the guests announced. Compared to last years fan days which has the...

1. Rarer signers in its lineup as a group?
2. Bigger names in its lineup as a group?

Reaction score
sucho23 said:
So...

Since we love to compare things as collectors I thought I would ask this question.

Fan Days III seems to have all the guests announced. Compared to last years fan days which has the...

1. Rarer signers in its lineup as a group?
2. Bigger names in its lineup as a group?
I'd say Daniels is the biggest name but last years had more uncommon signers.

That being said I'm very excited to meet Bies and Klaff

Reaction score
How much will autographs be for Matthew Wood and David Acord? While we're at it, will the rest of the autograph prices (for Wood, Acord, Anthony Forrest, Nalini Krishan, and Jerome Blake) be posted sometime soon?

Reaction score
Eric_Geller said:
How much will autographs be for Matthew Wood and David Acord? While we're at it, will the rest of the autograph prices (for Wood, Acord, Anthony Forrest, Nalini Krishan, and Jerome Blake) be posted sometime soon?
I'm guessing

Wood $25
Krishan,Accord,Forrest, and Blake $20

Reaction score
At Comic Con NY and BigAppleCon Forrest and Blake were getting $20. Whether or not they wil do the same at FD I cant be sure. Neither charged to have their photo taken with me as well.

Reaction score
Well, we lost an Episode I guest, but Ben replace Yaddle with a new ANH guest. I'm pretty excited about the new guest, someone I have not met and an Imperial Officer too. Nice!!!