Star Wars Fan Days 3 Guest List

Ed3

Reaction score
What a deal! Now do I go for the special picture with the 7 folks or do I do a poster so I can add Jaime King and (presumably) Anthony Daniels, too?

Reaction score
I got one as well. Even if you were on the fence with the clone wars how could you go wrong with this deal!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We are happy to announce Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) from all six STAR WARS films, and voice of C-3PO on TV’s Clone Wars, will be appearing at Fan Days on Saturday.

Due to Anthony’s limited signing schedule at Fan Day on Saturday, we anticipate only VIP & SpeedPass customers will have access to his autograph table.

Reaction score
Although Ben said that speedpass will have a shot do you think if I go there when speedpasses are let in that I will be able to get Mr. Daniels? I don't know if I should upgrade or not to the VIP.

Plus how does it work for the breakfast I wonder. If you did the breakfast but with general admission do you still get it before everyone?

Reaction score
sucho23 said:
Although Ben said that speedpass will have a shot do you think if I go there when speedpasses are let in that I will be able to get Mr. Daniels? I don't know if I should upgrade or not to the VIP.

Plus how does it work for the breakfast I wonder. If you did the breakfast but with general admission do you still get it before everyone?
What does the 'get it' refer to so I can answer for you. I'm not following the question...

Reaction score
benstevens said:
sucho23 said:

What does the 'get it' refer to so I can answer for you. I'm not following the question...
I think he meant "get in", as in priority admission to the convention after breakfast.

Reaction score
Eric_Geller said:
benstevens said:
sucho23 said:

I think he meant "get in", as in priority admission to the convention after breakfast.
That is what I meant. Meaning that if the Breakfast people get in first regardless of the ticket, followed by VIP, followed by Speedpass I just wanted to make sure that could still get to Daniels if I head there first.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Official Pix is proud to announce the two newest Fan Days autograph guests: Skywalker Sound talents Matthew Wood and David Acord. In addition to their work on Revenge of the Sith, Matthew and David have both done extensive work on the TV series STAR WARS: The Clone Wars. Help us welcome them both back to Fan Days!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Update #33:

You would be hard pressed to find another actor who has worn more masks in the STAR WARS series then british actor Jerome Blake whose credits include Rune Haako, Oppo Rancisis, Mas Ameeda, Orn Free Taa, Mik Regrap, Horox Ryyder, and Graxol Kelvyyn! Make sure you stop by and give Jerome a nice big Fan Days welcome!

Ed3

Reaction score
sucho23 said:
Meaning that if the Breakfast people get in first regardless of the ticket, followed by VIP, followed by Speedpass I just wanted to make sure that could still get to Daniels if I head there first.
Ben can answer definitively but my educated guess is that access to the Anthony Daniels autograph line will have its own separate checkpoint. You might get early access to the dealer room but that autograph line will require a VIP badge no matter how early you're standing by the door.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Update #28:

Official Pix is happy to announce the addition of one of TV’s hottest actresses, Hayden Panettiere from NBC’s Heroes. Hayden is appearing at Fan Days on Saturday only. Details here.

Reaction score
Ok, this announcement has me the most excited so far! Way to go Ben on getting Hayden.

Was she the one you were waiting on Ben?

Reaction score
She's beautiful, I'm a fan for sure and YES I want to see her up close, but what does she have to do with Star Wars?

Just askin'. LOL

Reaction score
tomhodges said:
She's beautiful, I'm a fan for sure and YES I want to see her up close, but what does she have to do with Star Wars?

Just askin'. LOL
Hey, has she heard of Star Wars. If yes, that's enough for me to be considered a Star Wars connection.

Don't forget last year we also had a big non-SW guest.

Reaction score
there was? I don't remember that. But HEY, like I said, I love her, I mean, I enjoy her work... was just curious. I'm hoping Ben and the gang have someone even bigger in the "Star Wars" realm as a guest yet to announce.

Reaction score
We had Bruce Campbell last year. He was a big hit. Have to continue the tradition of one non-SW guest. We are pretty much done on guests. Time to shift focus to all the other things needed to be done for the event...

-Ben

Reaction score
benstevens said:
We had Bruce Campbell last year. He was a big hit. Have to continue the tradition of one non-SW guest. We are pretty much done on guests. Time to shift focus to all the other things needed to be done for the event...

-Ben
Ben

What are the odds that Filoni will have to cancel?

Any chance that you are going to try to replace some of the guests that cancelled?

Can we assume then that Hamill is a no for sure this time?

Reaction score
Ed3 said:
What a deal! Now do I go for the special picture with the 7 folks or do I do a poster so I can add Jaime King and (presumably) Anthony Daniels, too?
Not to be a stickler, but Jaime wasn't involved with the movie so I'd leave her off.

That said, I'm so excited about this pass. My prized CW signed poster was trashed by USPS so this will help soften the blow of restarting one!

Reaction score
Sarasotarockstar said:
Ed3 said:
Not to be a stickler, but Jaime wasn't involved with the movie so I'd leave her off.

That said, I'm so excited about this pass. My prized CW signed poster was trashed by USPS so this will help soften the blow of restarting one!
I know its a movie poster but I was thinking of using it for the series. I was going to get King and Daniels on it.

Reaction score
Don't forget Wood and Acord. They were the sound designers and voiced Grievous and all the droids
-Ben

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking that I would use the poster for the whole series as well. will get as many autos as I can
(as I can afford, that is...)

Reaction score
Hopefully that's good news on his new movie Thundercade

edit: Saturday the 24th is also Peter Mayhew's birthday. I think everyone should get him a card. Either that, or we all sign one huge monster sized card.

Reaction score
Galen_Marek said:
Cperry06 said:
Daniels did the voice of C3PO in the film too.
Any one who doesn't know that shouldn't be on this site.
i understand your frustration, however, let's be supportive of someone outside of the genre and bring a newby into the fold. you can never have too many fans of star wars.

Reaction score
bnrred5 said:
Galen_Marek said:
Cperry06 said:
i understand your frustration, however, let's be supportive of someone outside of the genre and bring a newby into the fold. you can never have too many fans of star wars.
Corey is as far from a newbie as anyone I know. Hell, there was an article about him in some SW magazine if I recall correctly.

Reaction score
Ben, will we be able to take pics with Hayden (with her permission of course) with our own cameras or are we going to have to pay for the "pro" pic?

Also, I noticed you have four different Hayden pics up at Official pix. Are those the ones that are going to be available at Fan Days or will there be others?

THANKS!

Reaction score
There is no photography in the autograph room- per contract. The pro pic is the only way to get that. We will have those photos and more at the show. Her people have provided tons of stuff.
-Ben

Reaction score
benstevens said:
There is no photography in the autograph room- per contract. The pro pic is the only way to get that. -Ben

Awww. I wasn't planning to armor up until after I could get a pic with her.

Any idea how much the pic will cost and around what time the photo op will be at?

Reaction score
Towards the end of the day. $40. I'll have a link to the guy's page who is offering it with her (Froggy) on the site soon.

-Ben

Reaction score
benstevens said:
There is no photography in the autograph room- per contract. The pro pic is the only way to get that. We will have those photos and more at the show. Her people have provided tons of stuff.
-Ben
Is this just for Hayden and Anthony in their special signing section? I hope we are still able to take photos with the rest of the guests with their permission.

Reaction score
benstevens said:
Towards the end of the day. $40. I'll have a link to the guy's page who is offering it with her (Froggy) on the site soon.

-Ben
Ouch! I didn't think it was going to be that much. So I'm looking at about $75 for Hayden for a sig and pic. Oh well, seeing as how I don't have another chance at meeting her, might as well.

Hopefully it's not during the Sansweet panel.

Reaction score
Galen_Marek said:
bnrred5 said:
Galen_Marek said:
Cperry06 said:
Corey is as far from a newbie as anyone I know. Hell, there was an article about him in some SW magazine if I recall correctly.
I was commenting about someone else asking about Daniels, I'm pretty familiar with what he's done -