Star Wars Fan Days 3 Guest List

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
Ben updated the Fan Days site, it looks really nice.
Yes, It is nice.....More guests added would be even nicer

Come on Ben, I know you have some suprises up your sleeve

Reaction score
DarthPotts1975 said:
Cperry06 said:
Ben updated the Fan Days site, it looks really nice.
Yes, It is nice.....More guests added would be even nicer

Come on Ben, I know you have some suprises up your sleeve
Well if he told you, they wouldn't be surprises anymore now would they Matt?

Reaction score
Ben, so can we expect Anthony Daniels at Fan Days since he will be here the day before the con at Star Wars in Concert?

Reaction score
deathstar1000 said:
Ben, so can we expect Anthony Daniels at Fan Days since he will be here the day before the con at Star Wars in Concert?
Considering the next concert is Sunday night, I'd expect that IF (and that's a BIG if) Anthony would be able to show up, it would be for Saturday only and even then probably not the entire day.

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
Bai Ling was very . . . . interesting. The last day she signed she wore a see through shirt. Let's just say a lot of people bought an autograph that day.
Hey, I found a picture . . .

Reaction score
AD was at SDCC and didnt stop by the OP booth. I would love to see him there, but I would guess that he may not sit down behind a table to sign (but I would love to be wrong. I would actually really like to see Fisher at FD but everyone has a guest they would like to see of course

Reaction score
amdevil said:
AD was at SDCC and didnt stop by the OP booth. I would love to see him there, but I would guess that he may not sit down behind a table to sign (but I would love to be wrong. I would actually really like to see Fisher at FD but everyone has a guest they would like to see of course
I would like to see some new or unusual guests, especially from ANH and ESB. A lot of these guests are getting older, so it would be cool to get someone that had some face time that we don't often see sign instead of the regular "circuit" people.

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
amdevil said:
I would like to see some new or unusual guests, especially from ANH and ESB. A lot of these guests are getting older, so it would be cool to get someone that had some face time that we don't often see sign instead of the regular "circuit" people.
ditto

Reaction score
Hey Ben, got any news for on some new signers for us hopeless cases?

Reaction score
News is coming. Lot's of news. We are outlining 40 news stories for our 40 day countdown....

Reaction score
Excellent

And to save some time for those who have not counted backwards, that news should start September 14 +/-
or about 25 days from now.....

Reaction score
benstevens said:
News is coming. Lot's of news. We are outlining 40 news stories for our 40 day countdown....
Sounds great!!

How many of those will be announced guests??

Reaction score
benstevens said:
Awesome news! Can't wait to see all of the new guests and cool stuff to be done. Ben, if this keeps getting bigger you may need to add a third day in 2010.

Reaction score
Vader71 said:
Excellent

And to save some time for those who have not counted backwards, that news should start September 14 +/-
or about 25 days from now.....
I counted backwards and then saw your post - lol.

Reaction score
benstevens said:
Please let it be Mark Hamill...!!!

Ben, you going to Star Wars in Concert?

Reaction score
I just hope if someone like Hamill is announced we have enough time to save up.

Plus it would be nice to know as far in advance as possible so I have somewhat of an idea of how much money I'll need to bring and how much stuff I'm going to have to travel with.

Reaction score
DarthPotts1975 said:

Plus it would be nice to know as far in advance as possible so I have somewhat of an idea of how much money I'll need to bring and how much stuff I'm going to have to travel with.
If he does come, he will be a last minute addition I'm sure. (Within the final 2 weeks). I'm hoping that this is the year. Due to money I've skipped him the past two times I've seen him, not this time!

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
DarthPotts1975 said:

If he does come, he will be a last minute addition I'm sure. (Within the final 2 weeks). I'm hoping that this is the year. Due to money I've skipped him the past two times I've seen him, not this time!

As much as I want him to be announced I sure hope we get more than 2 weeks notice.

With 6 posters and a few photos needed thats alot of $$$ to come up with in such a short time.

Reaction score
So then why not plan on him being there, save the money, and then not worry about it if he's there or not.

Hate to break it to you, but ALL appearances by guests are subject to change right up to the day of the con. That's just the way it is in this business. I hear Mark won't be coming because of family commitments in October.

Reaction score
ChancellorStrife said:
So then why not plan on him being there, save the money, and then not worry about it if he's there or not.
That wouldnt be a problem if I only had a couple things for Mark to sign but I need him on about 10 things in addition to everything else I need from the other guests.

A little heads up would be appreaciated thats all I'm getting at.

Reaction score
ChancellorStrife said:
deathstar1000 said:
Considering the next concert is Sunday night, I'd expect that IF (and that's a BIG if) Anthony would be able to show up, it would be for Saturday only and even then probably not the entire day.
I asked him if he'd be at Fan Days. He had no idea what I was talking about. He literally said, "What's Fan Days?" When I told him, he said that he wasn't going to be there.

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but the 40 announcements in 40 days should start on Monday the 14th

Hope it starts off with a OT guest

Reaction score
From the Official Pix forum I think Ben said that the first 10 days will have a bunch of guest announcements to allow people to plan.

Reaction score
sucho23 said:
From the Official Pix forum I think Ben said that the first 10 days will have a bunch of guest announcements to allow people to plan.
Cool!! I am ready and waiting

Reaction score
and it states that it is part of the "40 days" so we should receive news every day for the next 39!!!!!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
From the OP Blog:

As a special offer to our attendees during Fan Days, Official Pix will be offering a ‘CLONE WARS’ combo autograph ticket that will include one autograph from each of the following CLONE WARS voice actors: Matt Lanter, Ashley Eckstein, James Arnold Taylor, Catherine Taber, Tom Kane, Nika Futterman, and Dee Bradley Baker!

With the purchase of this limited ticket, each actor listed above will sign one of the following:

1)The CLONE WARS Theatrical poster given free to each VIP and SpeedPass customer; or
2)Our event exclusive CLONE WARS character autograph trading card; or
3)A special exclusive CLONE WARS photograph depicting the characters participating. All seven autographs for only $59.00 when pre-ordered in advance of the show, and if still available, $69.00 at the show in the OfficialPix booth. Limit three passes per customer per day.

The actors listed above will be signing Saturday and Sunday from opening till 2pm in our special Clone Wars autograph area to accommodate fans who purchase this special discounted autograph pass.

After these signing times, these actors will be available for all customers to sign customers’ toys, 8x10s photos, and other licensed items for a special Fan Days rate of $15 per autograph. These special passes are very limited. Please note, this combo ticket pricing will be the same for as few as five actors should we have any last minute cancellations. We have priced it as low as we can to try to make all our attending fans happy.

This is the perfect opportunity to start your Clone Wars autograph collection, start an autograph poster, or to get your event trading cards signed! Get your autograph ticket(s) today before they are all gone!

Click Here To Pre-Order Your Clone Wars Autograph Ticket

Please note, the special Clone Wars combo autograph ticket does not include admission into the event. All other guests will be collecting their own autograph fee at their signing table. Fees of those guests are typically in the $20-$25 range per autograph. Once we have those exact costs, we will post them online closer to the show.