Star Wars Fan Days 3 Guest List

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
DarthPotts1975 said:
Can you order auto tix ahead of time?? I'd prefer not to carry that much cash with me.
The first Fan Days they had auto tickets available, but last year all autographs were paid for by cash. I hope they bring the tickets back...
I'd like the idea of tickets, too -- at least as an option.
Do you think Ben might consider it?

Reaction score
I hope he does. OP uses tickets at all of the celebrations, not sure why he did not do it for Fan Days. It would be smart to have both options: cash if you are only getting a few, and tickets for a lot for those people that want to use a debit or credit card.

Reaction score
I hope to see some ESB, ROTJ, or ROTS guests soon. Seems to be no actors from these films (besides Prowse, Mayhew, Bulloch.) I liked what Ben did last year, and brought in one "new signer" for each of the OT films. He seems to have a nice group for ANH, now lets see some for the other OT films!!

Reaction score
Sarasotarockstar said:
Didn't the Wattos guys say that Ahmed Best mentioned being possibly interested in signings? He'd be a great guest.
He would be a GREAT guest. That would make the show for me. I need him on all prequel posters and a lot of multi-signed stuff. Good call.

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
Sarasotarockstar said:
Didn't the Wattos guys say that Ahmed Best mentioned being possibly interested in signings? He'd be a great guest.
He would be a GREAT guest. That would make the show for me. I need him on all prequel posters and a lot of multi-signed stuff. Good call.
I'm with you guys!!

A TPM reunion with August,Best and Lloyd would be Aswome!!

I'm much more of a OT guy but those three would definately make the trip for me.

Reaction score
Since they had Robert Watts last year, it would be great to have Gary Kurtz this year. One of the best things last year was attending the Robert Watts talk, very few people were in the room and you could ask a lot of great questions. I'd love to see Kurtz do the same thing and thenm sign after. (And hey, why not bring the daughters and make it a family trip. I like Jawas!!)

Reaction score
Not that I've seen in the past few years. He is very good TTM though. (I wrote him and he responded in 2 weeks.)

Reaction score
So . . . to start some discussion again for Fan Days (and maybe Ben reads some of our posts) . . . I would like to pick one minor actor from each of the 6 films that we would really like to see at Fan Days. This has to be a MINOR actor, some one not credited on the poster (so no Ford, or Hamill, Haydens please.) Someone that you want to meet because they are cool in the film or someone you really need an autograph from to complete something you've been working on. Here is my Top 6:
ANH: Derek Lyons. (Did a few scenes and was also in Indiana Jones).
ESB: Chris Parsons (Multiple awesome characters.)
ROTJ: Michael Pennington (One of the few main Imperial Officers that I have yet to meet.)
TPM: Oliver Ford Davies - Sio Bibble, nuff said!
AOTC: The guy who plays Owen Lars (name escapes me right now, but he's kind of a big actor . . .so probably wouldn't do it. or a "new" Jedi that OP has never had before sign.
ROTS: Wayne Pygram - only they for a few seconds, but still awesome.
Clone Wars: James Arnold Taylor

Reaction score
Dee Bradley Baker would be great to have to appease all us trooper fans.

Pete Sarafinowicz would be great as well. He's a smaller name when it comes to SW, but is a bit bigger in the UK.

Have the 2 Wedge's ever been to a con together? Let's get Denis Lawson and the other guy (I forgot his name) together.

Any behind the scenes people as well would be great.

Reaction score
Cool idea Corey.....Here's my movie wish list

TPM - Pernilla August
AOTC - Andy Secombe
ROTS - Silas Carson
ANH - Leslie Schofield
ESB - John Morton
ROTJ - Paul Brooke

Reaction score
Potts, great list! I've only met Andy S. On your list but now need him on two posters. I really need Paul B on a FFrame figure. I think I like your list better then mine.

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
Potts, great list! I've only met Andy S. On your list but now need him on two posters. I really need Paul B on a FFrame figure. I think I like your list better then mine.
Thanks Corey, Although I'm not sure if some of my choices are realistic but one can be optimistic right

Reaction score
TPM - Ahmed Best
AOTC - Pernilla August
ROTS - Hayden Christensen
ANH - Christopher Muncke
ESB - John Ratzenberger
ROTJ - Dave Barclay
CW - Christopher Lee

Reaction score
Abstractharmony said:
TPM - Ahmed Best
AOTC - Pernilla August
ROTS - Hayden Christensen
ANH - Christopher Muncke
ESB - John Ratzenberger
ROTJ - Dave Barclay
CW - Christopher Lee
Someone didn't read the rules!
No MAJOR actors that were also on the poster Abstract! So Best, Hayden, and Chris Lee are out. Pick minor characters that would be cool. New list sir!
(Also, I would love to see Ratzenberger, but Ben has not been able to get him, but he would be a great guest.)

Reaction score
TPM......Andy Secombe
AOTC....Zac Jensen
ROTS....Temuera Morrison
ANH......Garrick Hagon
ESB......Kenneth Colley
ROTJ.....Barrie Holland
CW.......Dee Bradley Baker

Reaction score
Good list Shaz. I've met all of those actors and all are top notch guys, very nice. (Especially both Jensen brothers.)
Keep the lists coming, I want to see if we can vote on winners or top wants, maybe Ben will listen to a few idea!!

Reaction score
I am for any OT actor that was in more than one movie or played more than one character.

Mike Edmonds
Mike Quinn
and of course more rebel pilots in either ANH or ESB.

Reaction score
now that SDCC is over (OP helped make it one of the best CC yet) I hope we see a fw more guests on what is already a great list.

Reaction score
Ok...new list.

TPM - Peter Serafinowicz/Brian Blessed
AOTC - Pernilla August/Andy Secombe
ROTS - Jimmy Smits/Nick Gillard
ANH - Christopher Muncke/Derek Lyons
ESB - John Ratzenberger/Quinten Pierre
ROTJ - Dave Barclay/Mike Edmonds
CW - Corey Burton/T.C. Carson

Reaction score
With not too many participating I thought I'd make another list...Just in case Ben reads this

TPM

Kahn Bonfils, Ralph Brown, John Knoll, Steve Speirs

AOTC

Nicholas Anastassiou, Matt Doran, Bodie Taylor, Rose Byrne

ROTS

Ben Cook, Nina Fallon, Rohan Nichol, Bruce Spence

ANH

Rick Baker, Paul Blake, Peter Geddis, Garrick Hagon

ESB

Richard Bonehill, Mark Capri, Mark Jones, Oliver Maguire

ROTJ

Franki Anderson, Sean Crawford, Dermot Crowley, William Hoyland

Reaction score
I'd love to see Ben bring in the artists who did the release movie posters.

ANH Style A - Tom Jung
ANH Style C - Tom Chantrell (deceased)
ESB Style A - Roger Kastel
ESB Style B - Tom Jung (he also did the ESB re-releases)
ROTJ Style A - Tim Reamer
ROTJ Style B - Kazuhiko (Kazo) Sano (also did the ROTJ anniversary)
ROTJ Re-release - Tom Jung (BEN...GET TOM JUNG!!)

Prequels and Special Editions - Drew Struzan

Reaction score
Sarasotarockstar said:

ANH Style A - Tom Jung

+1 Now that would be cool as heck!

Reaction score
Does anybody remember how many Saga guests attended last year?

We're at 10 now and I was just wondering about how many more guests we should expect to be added.

Reaction score
Bai Ling was very . . . . interesting. The last day she signed she wore a see through shirt. Let's just say a lot of people bout an autograph that day.

Reaction score
Vader71 said:
Sarasotarockstar said:

ANH Style A - Tom Jung

+1 Now that would be cool as heck!
There's so many of us working on these posters...you'd think it would make sense to have the artist sign them.

I'd be WAY more excited about these guests than "random Naboo soldier 5" or "Jabba's palace alien wayyyy in the back"

Reaction score
Bret, I was with you till you said instead of a "Jabba's Palace alien wayyy in the back"

I'm still waiting for you to start you own Jabba'a Palace photo.....

Reaction score
I actually met Tom Jung at SDCC years back, and he would not sign my poster, so I have a head shot that he signed.

As for the Jabba Creature comment, I will let that slide . . .

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
I actually met Tom Jung at SDCC years back, and he would not sign my poster, so I have a head shot that he signed.

Tom signed for me early at SDCC '06, but I don't think he was supposed to sign any Star Wars item, and I believe he was charging. However, I headed over to the art dealer that was hosting him early in the morning the first day he was there before they really had their stuff together. I ended up getting the signature for free and found out later he was charging $25. My intention was to get a Star Wars sketch, as he was originally supposed to be sketching images based on the Style A poster, but I guess Lucasfilm would not give him or the art dealer that he was hosting clearance to do that. He was a really nice guy though and would be a GREAT Fan Days 3 addition.

I would love to see more ILM/behind the scenes people. I wasn't at FD2 last year, but imagine meeting Robert Watts must've been a really cool experience.