Star Wars Fan Days 3 Guest List

Reaction score
Ben, I notice that the site (FDIII) that is only 1 auto for SS and DF for speedpass and VIP. So, are you changing that for the ones that were the first 200 buy their tickets also?
Reason I'm asking, on where you buy VIP and speedpass you have 2 free auto for those who did.

Reaction score
ok, after watching E3 on G4TV and seeing that cinematic for STAR WARS: The Old Republic, I'm sorry, but there has GOT to be a way to get BioWare Austin up to the show, either with the demo that was apparently for press only, or at least to talk about the game.

*sigh* my wallet keeps draining a little more as I think about how many hours I'm gonna lose to that game

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:
Justin_LaSalata said:
Excellent idea. I would love to see TOR represented in some capacity at FD3.
Justin, are you going to be playing this when it comes out?
I'm not a fan of MMO games, but from what I've seen in the amazing TOR trailer, I might have to add this to my SW gaming collection just for the sheer A/V experience it has to offer.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Justin_LaSalata said:
Chris Wyman said:
Justin_LaSalata said:
Excellent idea. I would love to see TOR represented in some capacity at FD3.
Justin, are you going to be playing this when it comes out?
I'm not a fan of MMO games, but from what I've seen in the amazing TOR trailer, I might have to add this to my SW gaming collection just for the sheer A/V experience it has to offer.
I think I'd love to get involved, but I don't have the kind of time these types of games require. We'll see though, you never know.

Reaction score
I too got my hopes up that it was a FD3 announcement as well, as the wife and i are taking a cruise this summer instead of heading to SDCC. I really hope Mark is at FD3. After just missing the opportunity to meet George in Chicago last Saturday, I could really use a good SW encounter to brighten up my day!

Reaction score
I'm a newbie to FD3, and this will be my first convetion to go to... The only SW thing I have been to is SWW at Disney World and I went 2 weekends ago when, Prowse and Bulloch were there...

Anyway, I'm really excited about going to FD3, but I have no idea what to expect and I have several questions...

1) Does it cost extra to go to panels and talks? I'm not really sure what the ticket into the place actually gives you.

2) If I decided to purchase a speed pass, and not a VIP, would I still be guaranteed an autograph if I were that 500th person in line (assuming all 200 VIP's and 300 speedpasses are bought).

3) How do autographs work? Do the celebrities only sign for a limited number of people? (like only 200 people will be able to purchase an autograph)

4) If Mark did come, how hard is it to get a ticket for his autograph?

Thanks

Reaction score
umanac said:
1) Does it cost extra to go to panels and talks? I'm not really sure what the ticket into the place actually gives you.

2) If I decided to purchase a speed pass, and not a VIP, would I still be guaranteed an autograph if I were that 500th person in line (assuming all 200 VIP's and 300 speedpasses are bought).

3) How do autographs work? Do the celebrities only sign for a limited number of people? (like only 200 people will be able to purchase an autograph)

4) If Mark did come, how hard is it to get a ticket for his autograph?
Official answers would need to come from Ben, but I will give you some of my experience and opinion based on two celebrations, two fan days and dragon con last year. (I do not get to them all but have done a few)

1) There was no additional cost to get into any of the panels the last two years.

2) I would not really be concerned about not getting an auto, the lines so far have been alot shorter than what I have seen at Celebration or Dragon Con events. The only major line at FD2 was for Bruce Campbell, his wrapped around the building. So if a major guest is added to the list there may be a question of getting one, but so far I do not see it with the current guest list.

3) Depends of the guest. Most SW guests will sign for the entire show as many times as possible. I do not know how many can get thru a line during a typical convention day but it has to be a reallllly big number.

4) No idea, he has never been to a con I have made it to.

Hope that helps a bit.

Reaction score
I wish there was another big show I could go to before this, I need my Star Wars fix. I'm going to Toronto in August, but that only has one person, I need something in July!!

Reaction score
I'm jonesing for an update too....Not that I'm not already excited/grateful for what has already been announced. But, I would love to see the forums set a blaze with a Mark Hamill announcement.

Reaction score
DarthPotts1975 said:
With Jake Lloyd attending LFCC maybe there's hope he'll make it to Fan Days
That would be incredible!
I'm hoping to get all Anakins/Vaders on one poster.

Reaction score
DarthPotts1975 said:
With Jake Lloyd attending LFCC maybe there's hope he'll make it to Fan Days
Not that I really need Lloyd on anything, I'd really like him to go. Im sure I would get an 11x14!

Reaction score
I would love to see Jake at Fan Days. If he is there, maybe we can also get a few sigs from his mom (a handmaiden) and his sister (Princess Ellie.)

Reaction score
Cool that they are still adding, I'm hoping for a few more "new guests". What about Wayne Pygram (new Motti), I don't think Ben has ever had him do a signing.

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
Cool that they are still adding, I'm hoping for a few more "new guests". What about Wayne Pygram (new Motti), I don't think Ben has ever had him do a signing.
I think Wattos had him awhile back....But I wasnt doing posters back then so he's on my wish list now

Reaction score
So . . . I wonder how many more actors we can expect? Last year Ben didn't start listing signers until much later, so I'm hoping he has a lot more up his sleeve. It would be cool if they can expand to two rooms for signers this year!!

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
Last year Ben didn't start listing signers until much later, so I'm hoping he has a lot more up his sleeve.
I know I wont be disapointed but it would be nice for some more announcments soon.....Hopefully after SDCC.

I'm looking to get alot of graphs so it would be nice to be able to plan far enough in advance as possible so I'll have the funds set aside.

How exactly does that work?? Can you order auto tix ahead of time?? I'd prefer not to carry that much cash with me.

Reaction score
DarthPotts1975 said:
Cperry06 said:
Last year Ben didn't start listing signers until much later, so I'm hoping he has a lot more up his sleeve.
I know I wont be disapointed but it would be nice for some more announcments soon.....Hopefully after SDCC.

I'm looking to get alot of graphs so it would be nice to be able to plan far enough in advance as possible so I'll have the funds set aside.

How exactly does that work?? Can you order auto tix ahead of time?? I'd prefer not to carry that much cash with me.
The first Fan Days they had auto tickets available, but last year all autographs were paid for by cash. I hope they bring the tickets back because I had to keep going to the ATM machine to get more cash out. I like just paying for all of my tickets at once, alot less nervous carying those around.