Star Wars Fan Days 3 Guest List

Reaction score
SWEET!!

I'm so excited! The flight dropped to under $600... trying to decide if I should by now or keep waiting.

It's like gambling! lol ... will the price go down or will the flight get full/shoot up and never come down.

Reaction score
Although i dont really want or need her autograph on anything King is a pretty cool guest to add to the show

Reaction score
After hearing Kyle Newman's voice on the FC and the roundtables, it will be nice to finally be able to meet him in person. Fanboys is pure awesomeness and meeting those behind its creation will be a blast!

Reaction score
Carrie Fisher will not be at Fan Days III. Ben has posted on the OPX forums for Fan Days that Carrie will be doing a Broadway thing during that time. He goes on to say that Mark Hamill is still in the maybe stage.

Reaction score
Ben, any chance of getting Jay Laga'aia to show? Seeing as how he is an official 501st member now, how cool would it be to see him in armor?

Reaction score
deathstar1000 said:
Ben, any chance of getting Jay Laga'aia to show? Seeing as how he is an official 501st member now, how cool would it be to see him in armor?
Yes I agree.

Reaction score
shazbazzar said:
DarthRavenger said:
deathstar1000 said:
Yes I agree.
Are you going, Ravenger?

Probably not this year but I always do have plans invested in activities there that I usually get help for.

Reaction score
ChancellorStrife said:
Sadly, over on the Scifiexpo boards Ben said Carrie Fisher will be unable to attend due to her stage show.
Yeah, I saw that. I just wanted an excuse to make a really stupid joke.

Ed3

Reaction score
MasterRawas said:
Yeah, I saw that. I just wanted an excuse to make a really stupid joke.
What, with CHEWbacca and Kenny BAKER jokes available? For shame!

Reaction score
How much does Mark Hammill usually charge for autographs?

That is one autograph that is worth the wait and almost any price. Especially considering that short of Harrison Ford or George Lucas he is one of the harder autographs to get. He doesn't make many appearances.

Reaction score
Murray1134 said:
How much does Mark Hammill usually charge for autographs?

That is one autograph that is worth the wait and almost any price. Especially considering that short of Harrison Ford or George Lucas he is one of the harder autographs to get. He doesn't make many appearances.
I could be way off, but wasn't he charging like $125 or something per autograph at C-Europe?

Reaction score
Yeah something like that and I believe it was even more at CJ, seems like it was close to $200 but I am not positive on that.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The last convention that Mark did was Wonder-Con in California. He was charging $100.00 per autograph. Hopefully this will hold true throughout the rest of the year.

Reaction score
Well I can understand charging $200 at C-J, to try to keep the lines down (I wouldn't want to be signing my name all day with those lines), but $100 stateside is a good price. I think I paid about that several years ago when he did Empire Fan Fest, April 04. It was a standard glossy 8x10 and a pic of you and him as he signs. No BYO item at the time.

Ben, sent you an email, Austin Fan Force is formally requesting a table, and possibly some stage time for our trivia contest!

edit: you know who else they should try to bring in? Aaron Allston, author of Outcast, seeing as his book tour was cut short due to illness. He lives down by me in Round Rock, TX.

Reaction score
ChancellorStrife said:
edit: you know who else they should try to bring in? Aaron Allston, author of Outcast, seeing as his book tour was cut short due to illness. He lives down by me in Round Rock, TX.
I would love that. Aaron was at CIV but I don't think he was signing. I attended the LotF panel that he did with Traviss and Denning, and I even got to ask the panel a question, but getting to talk one-on-one with him would be a real treat. He's one of my favorite SW authors.

Reaction score
ChancellorStrife said:
Well I can understand charging $200 at C-J, to try to keep the lines down (I wouldn't want to be signing my name all day with those lines), but $100 stateside is a good price. I think I paid about that several years ago when he did Empire Fan Fest, April 04. It was a standard glossy 8x10 and a pic of you and him as he signs. No BYO item at the time.

Ben, sent you an email, Austin Fan Force is formally requesting a table, and possibly some stage time for our trivia contest!

I think Hamill was actually giving a price break on two autos, the second one was cheaper. I hope that if he does come I can use my credit card, the price will keep me from getting a lot of autos, but I do need at least 5.

Reaction score
Don Bies has been confirmed for SWFD3. Don played several roles in the ROTJ: SE, and IS the main R2 guy. Look for a cool R2 presentation! Don is also a free autograph for all SpeedPass and VIP guests!

-Ben

Reaction score
I am looking forward to it. How much will Mr. Bies be after the free autograph? I have two things I want signed and only the first one is free.

Reaction score
benstevens said:
Don Bies has been confirmed for SWFD3. Don played several roles in the ROTJ: SE, and IS the main R2 guy. Look for a cool R2 presentation! Don is also a free autograph for all SpeedPass and VIP guests!

-Ben