Reaction score
Here is the current guest list for SWFD3 as of September 30th:

Special Lucasfilm Guests
Don Bies - LFL Modelmaker, ROTJ: SE Boba Fett
Dave Filoni - The Clone Wars Director/Writer
Steve Sansweet - LFL Director of Fan Relations

Saga Special Guests
David Acord - EP3 Voice of Droid GH7
Jerome Blake - EP1 Rune Haako, Oppo Rancisis, Mas Ameeda, Orn Free Taa, Mik Regrap, Horox Ryyder, and Graxol Kelvyyn
Jeremy Bulloch - Boba Fett
Anthony Daniels - C-3PO (appearing Saturday only)
Phil Eason - Yaddle
Anthony Forrest - Sandtrooper, Fixer
<s>Rusty Goff - Kabe, Jawa</s> - Cancelled
Jack Klaff - Red 4
Nalini Krishan - Barriss Offee
Peter Mayhew - Chewbacca
Ray Park - Darth Maul
Dave Prowse - Darth Vader
Hugh Quarshie - Capt Panaka
Matthew Wood - EP3 Voice of General Grievous, EP1 Bib Fortuna

The Clone Wars Special Guests
David Acord - Voice of Rotta the huttlet, A-4D, Pif Mukmuk, Rabbit droids, and more
Dee Bradley Baker - Voice of Capt. Rex, Commander Cody, and the Clone Troopers
Ashley Eckstein - Voice of Ahsoka Tano
Nika Futterman - Voice of Asajj Ventress
Tom Kane - Voice of Yoda
Jaime King - Voice of Aurra Sing
Matt Lanter - Voice of Anakin Skywalker
Catherine Taber - Voice of Padme Amidala
James Arnold Taylor - Voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi
Matthew Wood - Voice of General Grievous, Assassin droids, and more

Bonus Guests
Hayden Panettiere - From NBC’s Heroes (appearing Saturday only)

Artists
Paul Allan Ballard
Spencer Brinkerhoff
Matt Busch
Justin Chung
Katie Cook
Joe Corroney
Ben Curtis
Dave Dorman
Michael Duron
Grant Gould
Kevin Graham
Robert Hendrickson
Gabriel Hernandez
Jessica Hickman
Tom Hodges
Adam Hughes
Brian Kong
Jim Kyle
Randy Martinez
Mark McHaley
Clark Mitchel
Rich A. Molinelli
David Rabbitte
Jamie Snell
Jason Sobol
Allison Sohn
Cat Staggs
Chris Trevas
Denise Vasquez
Russell Walks

Fan Favorites!
<s>Ernest Cline - Writer of Fanboys</s> - Cancelled
Jimmy Mac - Force-Cast Co-Host
Christian Macht - Director The Force Among Us
Christy Marie - Slave Leia
Kyle Newman - Director of Fanboys
Jason Swank - Force-Cast Co-Host
Ken Tarleton - Elvis Trooper
Shane Turgeon - The Force in the Flesh author

Additional information can be found at the official Star Wars Fan Days 3 website .

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Several more Artists added as well as:

Jason Swank - Force-Cast Co-Host, Christian Macht - Director The Force Among Us and Anthony Forrest - Sandtrooper, Fixer.

Reaction score
JGordon24 said:
Several more Artists added as well as:

Jason Swank - Force-Cast Co-Host, Christian Macht - Director The Force Among Us and Anthony Forrest - Sandtrooper, Fixer.
I hope Ben adds some Dark Horse artists, I need my Panel to Panel book signed!!

Ed3

Reaction score
sucho23 said:
And Billy Dee Williams!
Oh yes, I picked up a 16x20 of Vader/Lando/Boba Fett that I've love to get done in one fell swoop.

Reaction score
Ed3 said:
sucho23 said:
And Billy Dee Williams!
Oh yes, I picked up a 16x20 of Vader/Lando/Boba Fett that I've love to get done in one fell swoop.
I have 4 different versions of that, but I never thought about upgrading to a 16x20. That would be pretty cool.

Reaction score
UPDATE April 7th - Eight New Artists Just Announced

Katie Cook
Joe Corroney
Ben Curtis
Michael Duron
Jessica Hickman
Tom Hodges
Jim Kyle
David Rabbitte

Reaction score
Excellent! Thanks for the update! I won't get onto the Fan Days site for several hours yet.

Reaction score
I wonder if Ben is looking to get even more signers this year. Would be great to get more ESb signers, like Kershner!!

Ed3

Reaction score
JediJustin said:
Chomping at the bit over here for the next wave of guests to be announced...
Ben's in the middle of running this weekend's Sci-Fi Expo in Dallas so I'm betting on no updates for a few days.

Reaction score
Ed3 said:
JediJustin said:
Chomping at the bit over here for the next wave of guests to be announced...
Ben's in the middle of running this weekend's Sci-Fi Expo in Dallas so I'm betting on no updates for a few days.
Yup, I know. We got spoiled with the first few updates coming within days of each other.

I'm just antsy for more.

Reaction score
It's great that he started so early this year. Last time it was right before the main show. I think by starting the list early the show is going to get a lot more business. I hope they do the $1.00 photo bins again, I got a lot of great stuff last time.

Reaction score
DarthPotts1975 said:
Starting this early makes me think there should be alot more guests this year
I certainly hope so. On the one hand, the economy is what it is. But on the other hand, Star Wars is ramping up so much with TCW and other projects (like A Musical Journey) that Ben is probably trying to make this convention the event of the year.

Reaction score
Just doing some research and I have a good source that Chris Muncke (Capt Khurgee from ANH) and Hassani Shapi (Jedi Eeth Koth from Ep I and Ep II) have been confirmed to be guest signers at the next Fan Days!! Two really cool guests that I have not met yet. This show keeps getting better!

Reaction score
Really, is no one excited about the 2 new guests that I posted above?? I am excited for a new Imperial Officer from ANH!!

Reaction score
I am

I am sure you are trust worthy but I was waiting for a official announcement. Thanks for the info!

Reaction score
this line up looks really good. Just like everyone else I would love to see some big names.

Reaction score
I think Ben is going to release alot more names as the show gets closer. I'm hoping this is the year for Hamill and Fisher. I also really hope that Kershner comes to the show.

Reaction score
I really have my fingers crossed for Carrie and Mark but now that i'm doing posters i'll be happy with just about anybody that will be there

Reaction score
The Clone Wars TV Series has me so pumped to meet Dave Filoni. I just want to give him a handshake and say "Thanks for taking such good care of our beloved Star Wars!"

Reaction score
3 more sigs on my Clone Wars movie poster is getting me pumped up. Now if I could just get James Arnold Taylor at Disney.

Reaction score
Me...I would just enjoy hanging with all the Force Cast people sharing the moment with you all. : )

-Eldarwen

Reaction score
Do any of the artists coming do free sketchs or larger than a trading card sketches for under 15 dollars?

The reason I am asking at Phoenix Comic Con there were a few artists that sketched things for free Sean Galloway with most in the 15 dollar range for a pencil sketch (Tom Hodges was the most I spent at 40).

I know for the bigger names here that more money is expected but I was just wondering if there will be any artists that I can get a couple more sketches of Fett from that will not break the bank in the long run.

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
Just doing some research and I have a good source that Chris Muncke (Capt Khurgee from ANH) and Hassani Shapi (Jedi Eeth Koth from Ep I and Ep II) have been confirmed to be guest signers at the next Fan Days!! Two really cool guests that I have not met yet. This show keeps getting better!
Did you also post that Mike Edmonds is an unofficial guest right now as well somewhere? If these are correct then I am sold with just the guest already announced and rumored. However, Ben can continue to add as many as he wants.

Reaction score
sucho23 said:
Cperry06 said:
Did you also post that Mike Edmonds is an unofficial guest right now as well somewhere? If these are correct then I am sold with just the guest already announced and rumored. However, Ben can continue to add as many as he wants.
I did not post anything about Mike Edmonds doing the show, but he would be a great guest! (I need him for my b/w Carbonite shot that I am getting Williams to sign in August and Bulloch on at Fan Days.)

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just added!

Jaime King - voice of Aurra Sing
Kyle Newman - fanboys director
Ernest Cline - fanboys writer
gabriel Hernadez - artist