Star Wars Fan Club Breakfasts

Reaction score
jadesfire said:
nuftjedi said:
hopefully those shuttles are in full "force" since I'm at the Friday breakfast and on the early shift Friday. guess I won't be socializing for too long afterwards.
Same here! I hope the shuttles start running early because I'd like to ride one from the Wilshire to the Omni
yeah I mentioned that in the other breakfast thread. I don't feel like making that walk either. (stayting at the Wilshire as well)

Reaction score
I got my Friday morning breakfast ticket just now! WooHoo! Second time's a charm!

Reaction score
Second time IS the charm! We got the Sunday morning tickets... thanks to having my Paypal password stored in memory and hitting F5 feverishly since 8:55 our time LOL!

I looked at the purchases and from what I could tell, both breakfasts went within one minute and seventeen seconds or so. Wow!

Reaction score
I tried both times today to get tickets to the Friday breakfast and both times got to the part to pay and was denied saying no more were available. So, if anyone that was successful has a ticket to the Friday breakfast that they cant or wont be using, please let me know. Email me at DarthVa101@aol.com if anyone has 1 ticket available and I will gladly pay for it. Thanks.

Reaction score
Missed out both times, but such is life.

Congrats to those that did manage to get tickets, hope you have a good time with it.

Edit: Quick question Anne, what will happen for tickets that get cancelled for whatever reason?

Reaction score
jennyblue said:
Tried....failed......again
Anyone have one to sell?? Jenn
The Force abandoned me as well. Got through to Pay in about 70 sec and got a no longer available message back
Guess I'll just have to settle for Denny's
Brian

Reaction score
Don't feel bad. I also got through to Pay Pal in 30 seconds and received a, no longer available message back. Bummer.
See you at Dennys.

Reaction score
Yea, I want to buy one too. Do I stand outside the breakfast that morning and hope to buye a cancelled ticket. Any one selling a ticket? I'm very interested. I so hoped to go. Bummer.

Reaction score
wendynat said:
Second time IS the charm! We got the Sunday morning tickets... thanks to having my Paypal password stored in memory and hitting F5 feverishly since 8:55 our time LOL!

I looked at the purchases and from what I could tell, both breakfasts went within one minute and seventeen seconds or so. Wow!
I was doing the same - my finger was wore out from mashing f5! I got tickets for Sunday - whew!

Reaction score
Yeah, I was sweating about getting tickets! My sister had already gotten them earlier for herself and our other sister. I missed out at the noon selling of the tickets because of my slow computer at work. The late night tickets though, I was on it! My super fast computer at home helped me to be one of the first 5 people to buy the tickets for the Friday morning breakfast. Now the three sisters can eat Friday morning together and I don't have to sit at the hotel all sad.
Thank goodness for second chances and fast computers!

Reaction score
Well, I'm a big dork and didn't even read about this until Tuesday (today) so I totally missed out. I am just sick about it!! So...if anyone wants to bail on one (1) ticket, I will purchase it. Just write to me through the threads or at darthdaner@aol.com. I wonder if there will be breakfast scalpers???...

Reaction score
Can't be breakfast scalpers. If the name is not on my list, name doesn't match the PayPal receipt that is required to get in, then you don't get in.

Reaction score
so did anyone order more than their fair share? if so, when will those extras be sold? or what if someone paid via echeck and the funds don't clear?

just wondering if it is really, truly 100% sold out, or if there will be a chance for others to get in.

Reaction score
I'm not sure but I do remember seeing someone who ordered "3" tickets!! That's not allowed!!

Reaction score
Don't worry about it. The same very thing happened to me twice! Each time I thought I had completed the transaction, it got cancelled. I felt very bad about it. But you know what, I believe something better will come on the way.
Cheers everyone!

Reaction score
Tried but missed out on all.
Who knows? Someone may cancel or changes their mind.

The future always in motion.

Reaction score
Yippee!! Just received my official e-mail confirmation from Anne for the breakfast on Sunday!! Thank you for all of your hard work on the breakfasts, Anne!!

Reaction score
I got mine too!! ughh...i need to get ink for my printer
and make a list of all the stuff i need to make sure i have printed out before i jump on the plane!!

Reaction score
I coming all the way from R.I. and this is my first Star Wars Fan Club Breakfast. i am so
Happy
i got tickets.

Reaction score
The breakfast was a real treat. I enjoyed it and thought the raffle was a blast. I got to meet Dan Curto there from Rebelscum. He's a great guy. The breakfast was very 4-star! Class act. Kinda reminded me that dinner scene on Titanic where Jack entertained Rose's group.

Reaction score
Anne, I was just wondering if OPX will be handling any Star Wars Fan Club Breakfasts at San Diego Comic-Con this year. Thank you again, for a fabulous breakfast experience on Sunday at CIV!