Star Wars Fan Club Breakfasts

Reaction score
Reaction score
What have you gotten yourself into??? Either you're done with the hall scheduling & you're bored... -or- you're just a glutton for punishment...
Despite the $70 pricetag, I'll go Sunday morning if I can share a cab w/ you to get to my 9:30 shift [if you scheduled me for it... heehee, nudge,nudge, wink,wink- say no more...]...

Reaction score
Wow! My niece and I are in the picture in the upper right of the OPX link! It is from the fan club breakfast at San Diego Comic-Con 2006 (my fourth Comic-Con breakfast, the third for my niece). She will also be attending her first Celebration this year! That picture has been used quite often in the past year
I am also hoping to nab tickets to at least one of the breakfasts!

Reaction score
Also, sorry, but I don't need any help with the breakfasts. I have several ball & chains that will be helping as well as some of the lovely Rebelscum folks. But, hope to see some of you there eating!

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anne said:
Also, sorry, but I don't need any help with the breakfasts. I have several ball & chains that will be helping as well as some of the lovely Rebelscum folks. But, hope to see some of you there eating!
Can you believe Anne is making me get up extra early those days to help her stuff bags?! ;-)

I'll be there both days, hope to see everyone soon!

Reaction score
I will hopefully be there with my two sisters! Fan Club Breakfast! Yay!
We're trying for Friday morning too.

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this announcment. The first one I went to was the Warwick Davis Breakfast and there was some "office supplies" in my goodie bag (push pins, mouse pad) that allowed me to geek-out my cubical a bit and not break the rules. tee hee

Reaction score
Hi Anne.

Regarding the breakfast, I would like pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. Orange Juice would be awesome. Thanks.

haha

Reaction score
Scrambled eggs, bacon, orange juice. No problem. Pancakes? Not a chance. :)

Reaction score
[censored], so I guess Belguim Waffles are out of the question....

Reaction score
JediFrances said:
I will hopefully be there with my two sisters! Fan Club Breakfast! Yay!
We're trying for Friday morning too.
Yup, I am going to try for Friday morning also. Now I have read that there are shuttles from the hotels that GenCon set up to get guests back and forth from the convention center so should I assume there will be some available to get us back and forth after the breakfast or will it be a mad dash for cabs??

Reaction score
I'll definitely be trying for tickets to this! I've never been to a Fan Club breakfast before, and it sounds like a great time. I'm not sure which day I'd rather go to though...I'm hoping to volunteer Sunday morning so that could be tough to get to.

Reaction score
my sister and i are trying for the sunday morning breakfast. cant mait to meet and see all of you there.

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get tickets for Sunday morning. I doubt I'll be able to get one though because it seems like I never have luck on these things. I blame it on my computer at home!

I'm actually going to go to my parent's house to use their computer to try to get the tickets. They have an older computer but for some reason it is so much faster. They're probably just nearer to the main DSL hub.

My husband told me that I should tone it down a little because I'm too psyched for this breakfast.

Just in case anybody has extra tickets, I will buy them from you. I know it's a long shot but it's worth asking. Hope to see many of you there!

Reaction score
Dustin said:
Anne said:
Can you believe Anne is making me get up extra early those days to help her stuff bags?! ;-)

I'll be there both days, hope to see everyone soon!
Anne, if Dustin plays hooky I'll be glad to get called-in to take over his bag stuffing position. I've got experience.

Reaction score
Me and Mrmforce got ours too. Glad this is over. Talk about stress! Now I am all ready for this Celebration! Bring it on, Anne!

Reaction score
I tried - drat!! I got all the way to the final Payment verification screen and Paypal told me the payment had been reversed
. Tickets ran out before I could type in my password. I'll try again tonight, and have my Paypal password in memory so I can just Ctrl-V it

Reaction score
I think I am the only one who didn't know HOW to get to the link on ebay!! How can I try later...HELP .. need one ticket for hubby. Tell me what to do please...Jenn

Reaction score
I missed out too . . . the BuyItNow was still up, I hit it, I got to paypal, hit purchase and then nothing.

I am so disappointed.
There will just be more people online tonight trying.

Reaction score
That was just nerve racking! I mean talk about being nerdy-I even had my keystrokes practiced to minimize mistakes in clicking and typing. Got 2 for Sunday.

Reaction score
What's really killing me about it is that I must've missed it by a hair. Paypal still took my money, they're just going to refund me in three-four business days once they receive the transfer from my bank account. Then another three-four days to put it back in my bank account... Argh! LOL! Should've known to have my paypal account password ready with a paste button...

Reaction score
There's a link you can follow from the official starwars.com celebration site, which takes you to the OfficialPix site with the links.

Reaction score
how do I get to the ebay link for 8:00pm? Any pointers on how to be ready???? I looked on the op site, no link that I can see...jenn

Reaction score
jennyblue said:
I think I am the only one who didn't know HOW to get to the link on ebay!! How can I try later...HELP .. need one ticket for hubby. Tell me what to do please...Jenn
Jennyblue, first you need to go to Starwars.com and click on the Fanclub Breakfast banner.

This will take you to the OfficialPix site that have the links (bottom right of page.)

Click on the day you'd like to go, this will take you to the Ebay page. Note that the item # will be invalid. But that's where you should be. Just keep pressing the F5 button to refresh 5 minutes before the sale goes up.

As soon as it goes up, click on Buy It Now, type in the # of tickets you want and proceed through paying.

This will take you to paypal, so make sure your paypal user name & password is ready. Then confirm.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
<font color="purple">Aww man..i messed mine up.. I forgot to put down the names in the paypal comment box!
! Do you think that will jack mine up?
I feel like such a dork..i didn't even scroll down to read what the thing said..i just clicked the button to buy.. I sent Anne an email with my names...I hope nothing bad happens to my purchase..

Do you think they'll disqualify it?
</font>

Reaction score
I'm going!!! Got my ticket today! See ya guys Friday!!!!!!

YEAH!

BTW- Anne, it was asked but not answered: I only collect signed action figures and will be bringing my own Typho action figure for the autograph. I do not need the picture, and am not asking for 2 autos, just making sure that i can get my figure signed. I know there are a couple of others in this boat.

Just making sure that's OK!?!

Reaction score
Miarama said:
jennyblue said:
Jennyblue, first you need to go to Starwars.com and click on the Fanclub Breakfast banner.

This will take you to the OfficialPix site that have the links (bottom right of page.)

Click on the day you'd like to go, this will take you to the Ebay page. Note that the item # will be invalid. But that's where you should be. Just keep pressing the F5 button to refresh 5 minutes before the sale goes up.

As soon as it goes up, click on Buy It Now, type in the # of tickets you want and proceed through paying.

This will take you to paypal, so make sure your paypal user name & password is ready. Then confirm.

Hope this helps.
This Helped!! Thanks I am ready now!! Jenn

Reaction score
<font color="purple">Oh good!! Thanks Anne!!
I got your email. Now that sick feeling in my belly will go away!!

Ok two for Friday morning!! Yippee!!
</font>

Reaction score
Thanks again Anne.

Look foward to seeing people Friday morning! I'll be the sleepwalking guy with a cup of coffee

Reaction score
hopefully those shuttles are in full "force" since I'm at the Friday breakfast and on the early shift Friday. guess I won't be socializing for too long afterwards.

Reaction score
leia214 said:
I missed out too . . . the BuyItNow was still up, I hit it, I got to paypal, hit purchase and then nothing.

I am so disappointed.
There will just be more people online tonight trying.
I'll be tryin again tonight as well. My sister got 2 tickets but there are 3 of us. I'll have to try tonight from my much faster computer. I was at work and everything was just too slow. I got to the paypal part and then my payment was reversed. I swear, this was like 2 minutes after they went on sale that it told me I didn't get it afterall
I hope I have better luck tonight.

Reaction score
Hey all. Frazzled Anne here. Thanks to all who bought tickets. They sold out in under 3 minutes. Sorry to those who missed out. Don't forget another batch goes up at 8pm CDT tonight. If you haven't already, please email me the names of your attendees to anne@officialpix.com

Reaction score
soo close but yet so far away.
almost got tickets this morning. I will try again tonite
hopefully this time i will get mine.

Reaction score
Anne! I was so excited to pay that I did not notice that I was supposed to put the names for breakfast on Sunday! I have sent you an email with the names. Thanks for all of your hard work!!

Reaction score
I was able to get my ticket during the first round and naturally in my hurry I didn't put my name in the comments/notes field as instructed.
But I sent the e-mail to Anne and got her reply as I'm typing this... whew

Reaction score
nuftjedi said:
hopefully those shuttles are in full "force" since I'm at the Friday breakfast and on the early shift Friday. guess I won't be socializing for too long afterwards.
Same here! I hope the shuttles start running early because I'd like to ride one from the Wilshire to the Omni