Star Wars Episode VII 'The Force Awakens'

Reaction score
So the Force finally "Awakens". I can't wait for this and the title makes it that much more mysterious. So much speculation on who the "Evil" presence will be.
I haven't read any of the spoilers (yet) so I'm not sure if there is a new Sith Lord somehow or one that survived. Sidious murdered Plagueis but Plagueis could also manipulate midichlorians to "cheat" death .. .. I'm just way out there speculating now. Anxiously and cautiously awaiting this one!

Reaction score
Can't say I'm too excited for this title, but maybe I'm just playing it safe and not getting too excited in general.

Reaction score
Comments on the Teaser Trailer......

It's too late for me. I am way too excited now. Up next: The trailer! MUWAHAHAHA.
...now that we have all watched the teaser trailer that offers us all a first "glimpse" of what the new Star Wars film will look like...

...what do we all think ?!!!!

...let the discussion begin............!

Reaction score
Well, like with all their teaser trailers, I have no idea what is going on or what to expect...

Reaction score
Well, like with all their teaser trailers, I have no idea what is going on or what to expect...
There is probably more black screen than actual footage. I really liked the falcon scene and the camera's point of view. The droid looked like something from the prequels. A little context could really help.