Star Wars Elite Series Premium Action Figures.

Reaction score
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I was shocked by how nice looking these (not quite) 1/6 scale figures looked. I have not been a fan of many, okay, all of the 1/6 scale figures that have been released since Disney bought Lucasfilm. Although I did buy the Target 3-pack and the TRU Captain Phasma. I finally saw these premium ones today and they are worth buying. Rey looks pretty amazing for the price and I love that they went back to the roots of the old school 12 inch lines by using real cloth wardrobes and actual hair. It's too bad that Darth Vader is not taller and has a small head again. Kylo's head is pretty small as well, but his wardrobe looks cool. Rey looks to be more detailed. I just might have to add Rey and Kylo to my never-ending collection of 12 inch figures...any thoughts?

Reaction score
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I was shocked by how nice looking these (not quite) 1/6 scale figures looked. I have not been a fan of many, okay, all of the 1/6 scale figures that have been released since Disney bought Lucasfilm. Although I did buy the Target 3-pack and the TRU Captain Phasma. I finally saw these premium ones today and they are worth buying. Rey looks pretty amazing for the price and I love that they went back to the roots of the old school 12 inch lines by using real cloth wardrobes and actual hair. It's too bad that Darth Vader is not taller and has a small head again. Kylo's head is pretty small as well, but his wardrobe looks cool. Rey looks to be more detailed. I just might have to add Rey and Kylo to my never-ending collection of 12 inch figures...any thoughts?
You may check the Disney Forum, where there is a dedicated thread for those figures, as they are not affiliated with Hasbro in any way. Apart from that, you are right, and many people are surprised on the looks and feels for that small money.

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find any loose pictures of the new Vader to help warrant a purchase, but I figured he wasn't taller than the rest. I recently bought Director Krennic and both the likeness and costume are top-notch. I would like to add a Death Trooper as well, but not if he's not any taller than Krennic. I look forward to seeing who else Disney comes up with.

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find any loose pictures of the new Vader to help warrant a purchase, but I figured he wasn't taller than the rest. I recently bought Director Krennic and both the likeness and costume are top-notch. I would like to add a Death Trooper as well, but not if he's not any taller than Krennic. I look forward to seeing who else Disney comes up with.
TheFwoosh did a great review of the Vader figure with lots of pics.