Star Wars droids stamps - USPS

Reaction score
I have a feeling I'm the last to learn of these.

I happened to notice them on a display in my local post office when I went in to have my mail forwarded.

I got the last sheet they had there, and another local P.O. was sold out of them, but you can still get sheets of them on the USPS website, along with lots of other collectibles, like first day cancellation sets, and framed copies.

Reaction score
Collecting is about the only thing stamps are good for these days it seems. I can't recall the last time I had to put an old school stamp on anything.

Reaction score
^ lol right!

The concept it neat and I'm tempted since I have the Star Trek ones. Unfortunately they only depict Ten Droids, twice, from the 1000's seen on screen and out of those ten I only really like 3P0 and R2. It's very new media heavy to star off with and of those none of the cool designs made it. lol

Reaction score
^ lol right!

The concept it neat and I'm tempted since I have the Star Trek ones. Unfortunately they only depict Ten Droids, twice, from the 1000's seen on screen and out of those ten I only really like 3P0 and R2. It's very new media heavy to star off with and of those none of the cool designs made it. lol
It annoys me that D-O gets thrown into general Droid merchandise sometimes now, although perhaps less annoying when Rebel Alliance/Resistance and Empire/First Order get lumped together.

I love Droids but D-O was a terrible addition to a terrible movie that did absolutely nothing but rob screen time from BB-8 who already robbed screen time from R2-D2.