Star wars collectors in Huntsville AL

Reaction score
I NEED HELP w/ an NFL Figure

Guys the topic says it all. I am a huge Saints fan and I really need the Reggie Bush figure from Mcfarlane toys. If you see this please pick it up, and If there are different variants of the jerseys I will take those too. I only need one of each if variant is the case....They should be out soon real soon.....Also if you see a Shuan Alexander I will take him also but Reggie is Priority #1

Thanks, John

Reaction score
Re: TRU finds

Buriedonceagain said:
Found the Green commander, and shock trooper at target. The Shock Trooper has a paint error on it the Left Shouldar armor plate is not painted. Has anyone else seen this?
Is this error just on your shocktrooper or on all of them. If its just yours would you be willing to trade it off for something? I love errors.

Reaction score
Re: HSV finds

Hey guys Chad found the Naboo wave and scored me a Holo Darth Maul. Just letting you guys know that wave is here in HSV.

Monk

Reaction score
Re: HSV finds

Yeah i hear he was only able to grab the maul and a luke endor before the pallet the case was on went to the back. They'll prolly hit all over tomorrow well maybe not madison because they put out a weird revision case or 2 of the endor wave this morning and the pegs are full now.

Reaction score
Re: HSV finds, Naboo

Went by University drive Wal-Mart just now since I saw the posts and the only things left there from the new wave are an Obi-wan and Darth Vader. Was gonna go hit north parkway Wal-Mart and maybe Drake but I realized it was probably going to be a waste of a lunch hour.
If anyone can verify that one of the stores still has some actual stock up, lemme know please.

Reaction score

Target on Univ Drive has more GB. There were a couple of shocktroopers and a green clone commander.

Reaction score

This is what I got lately, it was done at Mastermind Tattoos.

Reaction score

So are any of you other guys here in AL, collecting the Sideshow 12-inch figures?

Reaction score

I've got the sideshow obiwan exclusive, darth maul on order, and exclusive bib fortuna on order, and on the waiting list for the exclusive plo koon

As for new stuff TRU has the 3 new battle packs

Reaction score
Tin sets in Alabama

Sorry, they are not in Huntsville yet. I saw all three of the prequel tin sets at Walmat in Foley last week. I was at the beach for vacation and found them sitting on the shelf. Hopefully they will start showing up around here soon.

Reaction score
Re: Help in Huntsville

I went by Target on Univ. Drive over lunch today, and they were just putting out Kit's Starfighter, the SNowspeeder, and the new BPs (Jedi/Sidious, Sarlacc, Sith Lord).

Reaction score

One of the walmarts put out some of the 30AC tins this morning it was sparkman wm i believe. The others might have them as well.

Reaction score

Hey Monk...getting another free display if you are interested. You'll need to make/buy some shelving for this one though which shouldn't be hard at all and i'm trying to get them to let go of some of the extra shelves and pegs for it.

Reaction score
Mace BP in Huntsville

I sure most people have seen them by now, but the Mace Battle Pack was at University Target last week. I was able to pick one up on sale and even found a Scorch on the pegs!

Reaction score
12/10 finds

Well after not being able to find Endor part 2 or Naboo wave at all anywhere I looked in town for months, I finally scored most of them from the Target on Bailey Cove today. I noticed they also had the new 30th anniversary AAT and Hailfire Droid, but I passed on them. The Super Wal-Mart on South Parkway also had some remnants of Naboo wave, I guess they've been saving them for the holidays because I haven't seen anything but Endor 1 and Greatest Battles in forever at any Wal-Mart.

Anyone know if the newer waves have hit town at all yet? Holographic Cody and all that?

Reaction score
Re: 12/10 finds

I scored a white endor trooper, a black endor trooper, and endor luke (finally) at Univ. Target on Friday. I've seen the Naboo soldier, Obi-Wan, and Podracer at Sears in the MadSquare Mall, too, but I passed on those. I haven't seen the newest wave yet (the one w/Holo Cody and others).

Update 12/11: University Dr. Target had a LOT of the Endor/Naboo wave. Several Endor Troopers (white and black), a couple of Lukes, a bunch of podracers and that Gungan dude, and a lone Holo. Maul.

Reaction score

Ockham said:
Anyone know if the newer waves have hit town at all yet? Holographic Cody and all that?
My dad and Monk got these at target on univ on saturday. They had put out one case of the holo cody wave.

Reaction score

Hey guys the Target has like 2 holo codys, 2 or 4 each of the clones and 1 or 2 clone seargents, 1 r5dj on the pegs....This is confirmed at 10:45 pm Tuesday night Target Valley Bend Tuesday night..............HOOK IT UP They should be there first thing in the morning.

MONK

Reaction score

Yep, they were still there this morning. TRU had a bunch of the new clones and Darth Maul (I didn't count to see exactly how many of each; at least 3 of each).

Reaction score

I am hoefull that someone in Huntsville can hook me up with a Commander Appo and the Kashyyk trooper.I know they are not out yet but I know Appo is going to be impossible to find.After I saw the prices for this figure on E-prey I refuse to pay 17 bucks for him.Again,if anyone find one then one ofr Appo.Pick one up for me.With my luck these will come in while I am at work.

Reaction score
patience

I SERIOUSLY doubt he's going to be THAT hard to find. Every figure this year has been easy to find around here and I'm sure this will hold true with the next wave. The only reason he is selling for $17 on ebay is because he isnt out yet. Don't worry there will be plenty. Just be patient.

Reaction score
Re: Felucia battlepack

The Felucia and Ilum BP's are on the end cap at Target. Must say that I am a little disappointed in the Ilum set. I was hoping Snow Bunny Padme would look better in person.

Reaction score

Yeah, I was interested until the pictures started showing up. Undrwhelming, to say the least. And I'm kinda cloned out right now, so the Felucia pack is also a pass. (UPDATE: I stopped by Target this afternoon, and I am even less impressed in person! Hasbro really screwed the pooch on this Padme.)

BTW, has anyone seen the Appo wave or final WalMart wave yet?

Reaction score

krustytheklone said:
BTW, has anyone seen the Appo wave or final WalMart wave yet?
Not yet. The shippers will probably show up this week that have the final 4 and some of the Appo wave in them.

Reaction score

A WM in East Alabama got Walmart and Appo waves this morning.

Long boxes galore.

(didn't know if you guys even check the area reports or if you just read Huntsville's thread)

Reaction score

I check the B'ham thread. I'm hoping that the WMs here get the new waves soon!

Reaction score

Is there anywhere in H'ville that still has wave 8? I'm still looking for a few more 442nd and 5th fleet clones. Decatur Walmart hasn't seen wave 8 yet, and I havn't seen anything in Hartselle or Moulton either.. Just worried that the appo wave or the WM exclusive will get here before we see any of the repaint clones..

Reaction score

Axe2grind said:
Is there anywhere in H'ville that still has wave 8? I'm still looking for a few more 442nd and 5th fleet clones. Decatur Walmart hasn't seen wave 8 yet, and I havn't seen anything in Hartselle or Moulton either.. Just worried that the appo wave or the WM exclusive will get here before we see any of the repaint clones..
I saw 2 of each clone at TRU last week, but nothing since. Just Jerjerrod and Naboo soldiers all over the place! I wonder what the Wave 8 pegwarmer will be...

Reaction score

Well, I guess it's too much to ask that the SA repaints will be around in any numbers, like the utapau clones were... was still a few of those at the walmart in Madison last time I was there.. and Decatur walmart had shocktroopers (#6 repaints) pegwarming for a while. Has anyone seen any wave 8 at a walmart in north alabama?

Reaction score
Re: Wave 8

I've only seen Wave 8 at Target and TRU in Huntsville. Seems like the Walmarts around here have been pretty dead since Christmas.