Star wars collectors in Huntsville AL

Reaction score
Re: Anything new?

I only went out today to one WM and one Target, both on Univ. Dr. in Huntsville. Between the 2 places, I got all I wanted except the Rebel Pilots Evo set. I may try to find a Hoth Speeder Bike set, but I don't really like the speeder bikes they put in that. The troopers look cool, tho.

Reaction score

Took a trip near fort payne not to the walmart there but one close to it got the new mighty muggs rex, dooku, asajj, ani, the comic packs everything basically it was like no one collected stuff there just like in rome, Ga they have everything also went there to

Reaction score

I took the day off today and went to the University drive Target and they had 2 cases of wave 3 just staring at me.I picked up 2 Jodo kasts and a Saleucami Trooper.I have not seen the Rebel pilots evo pack at retail.I got mine thier Target.com and HTS.If you are looking for wave 3 of the LC,keep your eyes open.

Reaction score

TRU had the Rebel Pilots evolutions (not sure if it's 1 or 2 - it had the Sullustan pilot) and the Imperial pilots set.

Reaction score

Hello Everyone.
My name is Eric, I live in Athens at work at the ****nal.
Im getting back into collecting again these last few months after a couple years taking it easy. Just wanted to introduce, get connected with the local collectors.

Reaction score

Welcome back. Seems kinda dead around here. I think the new comic packs have been spotted recently, but nothing else new.

Reaction score

It is evil what you people are doing with the Coruscant and Saluecamia clones

Reaction score

Buying one of them? Cuz that's all I've found. One lonely Saleucami clone. I've seen a few of the Holo Dookus, and a couple Imperial Engineers, but nothing else of the repaint wave.

Reaction score

Hey if someone out there is collecting Gi Joes, I left an Artctic Snake eyes at the university/Hwy 72 wal mart, top peg very back.