Star wars collectors in Huntsville AL

Reaction score
Re: Wave 8

Got 2 new errors in. How you like that one on the bottom Monk?

R2-Q5 with tessek forcefile

Snowtrooper with sandtrooper insert

Reaction score

gorkoracing said:
Got 2 new errors in. How you like that one on the bottom Monk?
Oh thats nice so how about giving me that for my xmas gift, it will do nicely to my ATAT error or Emperor kenner standard....I cant really talk anymore smack considering those are the only 2 you dont have.

Anywho, Target Uni has an end cap full of the new Arc170s if anyone is interested!

Reaction score

Finally saw a Revan on the pegs. University Dr Target had Wave 5 (except for Malak). Picked up a starkiller but passed on Revan since the card was bent and I already have a loose one.

Reaction score

Found the McRebel at TRU this morning. They must have just put out a case or two. Still plenty of the rest of the assortment. There was the only one McRebel, and he was hidden in the back. After getting McSolo yesterday (Thanks Monk) I am finished with TAC 2007 except for the repaint wave, which I am on the fence on. At least I am finished with the Mc figures.
If you guys want me to be on the lookout, let me know.

Reaction score

I am desperate for 2 R2 B1s if anyone has any idea where they might be showing up.

In case you didnt know the Athens wal mart is covered over with a TON of figures just about, well always

Reaction score

Also would anyone be interested in ALL of my coins from coin pack in figures? I have never had any use for them and have quite a stash. We could meet up somewhere in hunstville and save us both shipping and hassle if any one wants them.

If so PM me cause the email I am stuck with here hasnt worked since 2003 and this draconian system will not let me change it

Reaction score

Hip_about_Time said:
Also would anyone be interested in ALL of my coins from coin pack in figures? I have never had any use for them and have quite a stash. We could meet up somewhere in hunstville and save us both shipping and hassle if any one wants them.

If so PM me cause the email I am stuck with here hasnt worked since 2003 and this draconian system will not let me change it
I think Anakin3357 (Jeff) might want the coins he would be the one to contact! Thanks for the offer but I have no use for them either.

Reaction score

Xenomonk said:
Hip_about_Time said:

I think Anakin3357 (Jeff) might want the coins he would be the one to contact! Thanks for the offer but I have no use for them either.
Or me! I'm trying to put together a loose set together. Got some but not many so PM sent!

I'll keep an eye out for r2b1s

Reaction score
Here ya go!

I still have some work to do but it looks damn nice!...Look Anthony its a snowtrooper variant, its the Mallrats version!

Reaction score
Finally something new

Madison WM had the new comic packs this morning. I picked up a couple of Keller/Marine sets. Didn't care for the babysitters club or the day-glo Fett.

Reaction score
Re: Finally something new

Decatur Wal-mart has the new comic packs....mighty mugs

Still nothing as far as Tac past the Tycho wave.....

Reaction score

Hey, hope y'all are doing okay up there in that bad weather.
We haven't even seen any of the rain, yet.
It should be coming in a few minutes.

Reaction score

shazbazzar said:
Hey, hope y'all are doing okay up there in that bad weather.
We haven't even seen any of the rain, yet.
It should be coming in a few minutes.
Weather isn't a problem for me, I just want the new TAC wave to get here!

Reaction score
Anything new?

Hi all. I'm new to collecting, but enjoying it so far. I've recently finally seen some figs with the clone offer here in HSV. I was able to pick up a red trooper officer that I had missed. And of course I've seen the reissue evo packs. Anybody been out this week looking and if so, see anything new?

Reaction score
Re: Anything new?

Hartselle Walmart....not a blasted thing since the Endor wave (Tycho, Ewoks). It's really pissing me off!

Reaction score

Went to Wal-Mart on my lunch break, and picked up Battle Damaged Darth Vader, Juno Eclipse, and Rahm Kota from The Force Unleashed line. They also had the Emperor's Shadow Guard, Imperial Evo Trooper, and Imperial Jumptrooper. I passed on those though.

Reaction score

It was a Wal-Mart in the Oxford area. I checked out another Wal-Mart close-by to that, and they didn't really have anything. If only I could find the Secret Apprentice Evolution set, I'd be set =)

And thanks! Roll Tide! =)

Reaction score

Yeah, I think I might have missed the SA and Sith Evos.

But I did pick up Wave 2 tonight.

Reaction score

I'm probably going to go to K-Mart tomorrow, because if I can't find it anywhere else, they usually have it. Also, if I recall correctly, that is the only place around here that I've seen the Evolution sets. It's where I got the Anakin/Darth Vader one back during the Revenge of the Sith figures.

Reaction score

Nothing new in the way of single carded figures, but they did put out a butt load of Commmander Keller comic packs.

Hartselle

Reaction score

Hartselle Walmart has no new figs
but did put out more ships. Obi-wans maroon starfighter, V-wing, AAT, Hail fire Droid......still no signs of Greivous Fighter or the AT-AP

Decatur Target Also had these same vehicles plus a Mace Windu Starfigher (which I bought), did see they had some SA 501st clones, EVO packs for Vader and Clones, and the new Bobble Heads ( Gammorean Guard, Vader, Stormtrooper, Yoda, Greedo, Han, and Jawa).

Reaction score

I've seen those vehicles in Huntsville. Not that that's a short trip but they have been there. Also have seen all the Evo packs. Huntsville and Athens have been fairly hot lately. Just waiting now for the last Saga Legends wave.

Reaction score

I've seen all the latest in HSV except for the last Saga Legends wave. I only saw the Force Unleashed wave of TAC once as a guy was buying every single FU figure at the store that day.

Reaction score

Yeah, just by a happy accident I went out the night that Wave 2 hit in Huntsville and found one unopened case at the Madison WM. I of course snagged that and since then all I have seen of Wave 2 was a lonely Juno Eclipse at the "Madison Sguare" WM.

Update: Saw tons of Evo Packs at TRU last night.

Reaction score

Currently in Hartselle: (walmart)
General Grevious' Starfighter
Obi-wan's Blue Jedi Starfighter

Decatur: (Target)
Ayala's Starfighter

Reaction score

Saw the unexclusive Kir konos and Coron Jax at the Walmart in Hartselle a few weeks ago,The one with the clear visor.I decised to pick up the to they had.This morning the Drake Walmart had like 3 cases of wave 2 rev 4 as well as a case on the pegs.

Reaction score

Hartselle Wal-mart has the Droid Factory sets and the new comic packs (Annie/Count, Wookie/Trooper)

Reaction score

The WM at Drake & Parkway had the new Legacy Evo sets (1 Padme, 2 Fetts, 1 Sith), but the lady at the register wouldn't let me get them. If one of you guys manages to get those, I'll be a) impressed by your skillz, and b) pissed at WM.

They also had the clone voice helmets and new ships, but I didn't try to get any of those.

Reaction score

As of Saturday night the Hartselle walmart has more figures put out than the Decatur walmart and Target.

Decatur walmart does have the Evo packs

I was able to score:

Bane Malar x3
Padme' (llum)
Clone Trooper (Legacy)
Clone Scuba Trooper x2
Hoth Speeder Bike Patrol
Speeder Bike Recon (CW)
Evo Rebel Pilots II

TAC Hawkbats x2 Clearanced at $4
Wookiee/Clone comic pack x2 Clearanced at $7
Order 66 Luminari Clearanced at $2