Star wars collectors in Huntsville AL

Reaction score
Re: Out of town jackpot

Revan has been claimed. I will keep an eye out for extras around town. Since I do not need one now, I will pick up or stash any I find. I would rather see him go to the local scummers. At least we post what we find and try to help each other out.

Reaction score

Thanks. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

Reaction score

I'd like a McVader, but I'm afraid some Volvo-driving maniac would kick my a**.

Reaction score

I am looking for the McSnowtrooper now.

I would say that I want the super rare TSC Moff Jerrod, but I would hate to get anybody beat up over a figure that is in such high demand...

Reaction score

Yeah thats cool, Im screwed at work so hunting is off oh..until next year pretty much. We have one person quiting, another being transfered and one other that just had a tragic loss to her (her son died in a car wreck). At fedex we are suppose to have like 10 swing drivers now we are down to 4 so, and short 5 part time people. Now we all have to pull double duty, and that means I will be working 12-13 hours a day until xmas is done. Not to get all worky but swing drivers are people that know every rte, fill in for people on vacation yady yady type crap. So Im defintely just screwed on finding anything at all. SO yeah if anyone can hook me up that would be cool and im not worried about the UGH figures I would just like the ones I listed earlier.

Reaction score
Re: In-town jackpot

Got lucky at Univ. Drive Walmart. They had a case of Wave 6 sitting on a pallet, so I got a McSnowtrooper, 4-LOM, and General McQuarrie -- any of which I'll trade for a Starkiller. (hint, hint)

Reaction score

Congrats Krusty. I got a 4lom, mcgeneral, and han this morning as well(the mcsflurry(s) was already gone and left the disco lando) along with remnants of legends wave 3 from south walmart (pit droids and a blue aotc clone)

Reaction score

Well, will wonders never cease? On my way back to the clinic I work at (don't tell my boss), I decided on a whim to stop at Drake Wally World (which hasn't had much of anything in a looooong time, except for Monk's solo McSnowtrooper) and what did I find. All of wave 6. Picked up Lando, 4-Lom, Han, General Mac himself, and the McSnowtrooper. Also picked up an extra McSnowy if anyone is looking for one. They still had one of each of the other figures. Now....how to explain this to the wife.

Reaction score

Congrats Jeff!! I found one after lunch today as well. Looks like the McFlurry isn't gonna be hard to find after all. They seem to be hitting pretty hard.

Reaction score

As of 4:30 Drake Wal-Mart had nothing but older stuff and Sparkman had one wave 5 figure and 2 disco Lando's.

I haven't been able to find anything since Wave 3 and at this point I have pretty much given up on TAC since apparently if you can't hit every store every day at 9am then you're just SOL.

Reaction score

I just traded my McFlurry for a Starkiller. I'm not really impressed by some of the McFigures, since I don't do carded anymore (admittedly, the cardbacks are cooler than the regular TAC). The McFett looks cool, and I like McChewie cuz he looks like some kind of hairy vampire, but the troopers are just kinda meh.

Reaction score

Cool it figures the week i have to work 100 hours the stuff would hit. If by any chance in hell someone can come across this:

McVader
Animated Fett
Anakin Skywalker with tattoos
Darth Revan -
Darth Malak
Qymaen jai Sheelal
McStarkiller

as xtras I will pay you $5.00 xtra on the cost per figure. I just came off a 13 hour shift and drove by drake walmart 3 times today and didnt stop once. I could of stop by there at 9 today oh well. Good job everyone, now I must order my boots!!

Reaction score

Went to South Wally and found the remains of wave 6 from the other day. The toy lady let me go thru the overstock box. I got my animated fett that was just hanging on the pegs. Also got my clone commander, blue aotc guy, 2 x 4 loms, and gen maccheese. I picked up the xtra 4 lom if any one needs it.

Now all I need is this:

Anakin with tattoos
Darth Revan -
Darth Malak
Qymaen jai Sheelal
McStarkiller

Reaction score

Just FYI for you guys...I'm going to be going through a bunch of my collection in the coming weeks and plan on selling some of it. Most of it is from 95 to present. I'll list what I am selling and what I want for it on here when I get it done before I list on ebay and give you guys first shot.
BTW, if anyone comes across an extra Darth Revan, Malak, or McVader, I have a McSnowy to trade. Thanks.

Reaction score

IF anyone cares, University Dr WM has a few of the new SL figures. They had a couple of red AOTC clone officers, the Coruscant clone commander, an Imperial officer, and a couple of sandtroopers, one with orange and one with gray should pads. Oh, and one set of pit droids, with what looked like green stripes. I can't keep up with all the variants of these things anymore.

And there was one disco Lando.

Reaction score

Went to TRU today and got the following:

UGH Han Solo x1
UGH Luke Skywalker x1
UGH Concept Stormtrooper x1
CZ-4 x1
McVader x2

First time I have EVER seen UGH in the wild.
Now I'm all caught up except for Malak, Revan, and pre-cyborg Grievous.

Reaction score

I found the following today!

UGH Han, Luke, R2, Mace and MCstormie all UGH.

I still need:

Anakin with tattoos
Darth Revan -
Darth Malak
Pre Greivous
McStarkiller

I will gladly trade any of the UGH 1 for 1 of what I need. The UGH stormie has some dings in the bubble though.

Reaction score

Found my Revan, Malak and PreGrievous today...all i need now is this:

McStarkiller
Anakin w/tattoo

Reaction score

I finally had some luck looking around in Decatur today and picked up:

McVader
Animated Fett
Yoda w/Kybuck
Anakin w/tattoos
UGH Galactic Marine

Saw some General McQuarries but didn't pick one up. Also left a UGH Mace Windu and R2D2.

Reaction score

Cool deal Ockham, glad to see Decatur is getting some stuff!

Reaction score

I picked up the following today:

UGH R2D2, UGH Mace <s>and UGH Galactic Marine</s> .

I will gladly trade any of the UGH for a McStarkiller, or sell to someone who needs them.

Reaction score

MG43 said:
I picked up the following today:

UGH R2D2, UGH Mace and UGH Galactic Marine.

I will gladly trade any of the UGH for a McStarkiller, or sell to someone who needs them.
PM sent

Reaction score

Some more finds today, I went for a drive to check out some further away stores and found:

UGH Pilot Biggs
2x McSnowtroopers

I also picked up another Animated Fett. If anyone needs it PM me and we can work out a trade.

No sign of Revan, Malak or Starkiller anywhere I went unfortunately.

Reaction score

Thanks to Monk I've got an awesome new error for my collection. A potf2 luke tatooine with green lightsaber:

I've had a luke with a half green/half blue saber but this one is great.

Reaction score

Wow. It's gotten quiet in here. Anyone have any luck finding anything new in town?

Reaction score

Start looking at your Dollar Generals and Family Dollars.

I found Ultra Titanium Slave I for $8 and Titanium 501st Clonetrooper and Titanium IG-88 for $5

Reaction score

Found The McHan last friday at the University drive Walmart.I went there at 4:55 in the morning before I went to work and they had a pallet of a butt load of cases.They had 5 to 6 cases of wave 5 and 2 cases wave 7 and a few cases of legends.In my haste I only grabbed one han and an A-wing pilot.The Han is incredible.Gene,If you are reading this I have a starkiller with your name on it.PM me if you need her.

Reaction score

Had to run to Ft. Payne today for work so I stopped by the walmart in scottsboro as there's usually some good stuff to be had. There I got 2 red legends clones with the chest dots painted high up on the armor (a variation that was quickly changed) and 2 cz-4's for $5 each and got my canadian buddy a lady jay gijoe. Then got to Ft. Payne and found remnants of wave 7. Got one awing pilot, 2 ewoks, r2 with cargo net, a r2 UGH figure (?) and got a mchan for myself and one for Monk (almost missed it because I was in a hurry but I made sure to check out all the pegs
) I left the 2 spirit anakins as they looked like butt, also left a mcvader (wouldn't want to get beat up for buying another) and left a mcstarkiller at the one in scottsboro.

Reaction score

Has anyone seen the new comic packs in town yet? I'm not really into waves 6-7.5, so I'm looking for the comic packs to tide me over til wave 8.

Reaction score
Wave 8

I had seen leftovers of wave 8 at Drake walmart, but I am flat broke and couldnt pick them up...sorry to whoever needed them.

On the other hand this is why im broke! I got half of it put together tonight, so I should have it fully assembled in the next 2 days, then I have to paint it.

Reaction score
Re: Wave 8

I'm looking for the new Jango and one of the training fatigues clones. If anyone has or finds extras, I'll pay or trade for them.

Reaction score

The new wave of comic packs are at the Hartselle Walmart (Rogue Squadron, Anakin and Assassin Droid). I've also been told that the Hoth and Endor Battle packs are out at the Decatur Target.

Reaction score

Allright guys I am just letting you know that I will no longer be able to collect Star Wars anymore or atleast for sometime! I was informed that I am possibly more than likely 99% going to be a dad.

The only thing that I am asking for help on is the MCrebeltrooper this is the last one I need to complete the set of those!

Jeff I will still be getting those 2 figures from you and Anthony Tell your Dad I am still getting the MC figure from him. Thank God that I was able to get my Snowtrooper costume b/c its going to be tight from here on out.

John

Reaction score

No need to stop collecting. Believe me I know it's tight, so I regulate myself to buying at least one figure a week.

Oh, congrats by the way!

Reaction score

Got lucky. Stopped by TRU this morning and found wave 8 minus the McRebel. Did not expect to see anything with the Christmas rush on. Now all I need is the McRebel, and wave 7.5 and I'll be set.

Reaction score

Anakin3557 said:
Got lucky. Stopped by TRU this morning and found wave 8 minus the McRebel. Did not expect to see anything with the Christmas rush on. Now all I need is the McRebel, and wave 7.5 and I'll be set.
I was there this morning, too. I got a Jango and training Clone trooper. I'm not after the McRebel, so no big deal there. I may get the Poncho Clone from 7.5, maybe not. For now, though, I'm done with TAC 2007.