Star wars collectors in Huntsville AL

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if there are any collectors in Huntsville,Alabama.Has anyone checked TRU?Has anyone found the gunship?I am just curious.Thanks.

Reaction score
As far as I know they havent got the gunship in either. Its slowed down a little for the moment. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Reaction score
Gunship in Huntsville AL

The CW gunship showed up at TRU this morning in Huntsville. They had two on the shelf when they opened.

Reaction score
Re: Gunship in Huntsville AL

I'll have to ride over there after work and see if they still have one. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully they'll get the battlepack soon.

Reaction score

If there is not one on the shelf, have them check the back. The SKN is :430762. From what I have heard it will be late June / early July before the battlepack shows up in Huntsville.

Reaction score

I had someone stash one for me last Friday.It was still there when I went to TRU on Monday morning.I finally got it.I bought it an I love it.

Reaction score

I can't seem to get any info about the Hunt for Grvious.Everytime I call and get them the Sku number,they don't have it.I asked the woman if she could see if thier warehouse has them and she told me she didn't know how to do that.It looks like I am at the mercy of Amazon to get this battlepack.

Reaction score
New wave found!!

Just picked up some of the figures from the new wave. Got a sandtrooper, r5d4, and mowmaw nadon at target.

Reaction score
Re: New wave found!!

i was just at the target sunday night by madison mall and they had nothing. congrats

Reaction score

DeganUAB said:
i was just at the target sunday night by madison mall and they had nothing. congrats
Thanks, Yeah I checked both of them yesterday as well to no avail but they put out a case this morning but it was the jones valley target not the one by madison square mall. You guys in bham should be getting them tomorrow if not today then. Good luck and happy hunting

Reaction score

cool. did you see a hem dazon? im looking forward to him the most. heh

Reaction score

Yeah the Target by the mall did not have the new wave of figure. Of course you have to be there when they open if you want any new figures from there. A group of three to four guys are at that Target everyday looking for new toys (mostly to resell on ebay!).

Reaction score

There was no hem dazon. I dunno the case breakdowns but all that was left was
1 r5d4
1 mowmaw nadon
2 sandtroopers
2 new vaders
there were not even any of the older figures with red mini holos.

Reaction score

I would just like to clarify this, as I am one of those 3-4 people at this Target. I collect the Nascar Winner's Circle 1/64 cars 1st and Star Wars is a distant 2nd. If I can get a couple of Star Wars figures here or there, then great. Otherwise I wait till they show up in more volume.

If there is anything I can keep an eye out for, just let me know.

phantombubba said:
Yeah the Target by the mall did not have the new wave of figure. Of course you have to be there when they open if you want any new figures from there. A group of three to four guys are at that Target everyday looking for new toys (mostly to resell on ebay!).

Reaction score

I am one of the 3-4.I am only looking for the R5-D4 myself as well as the Hunt for Grevious which TRU does not want to get in.

Reaction score
Help in Huntsville

Seeking some help here in Huntsville. Has anybody seen the Hunt for Grevious set at our TRU? From what little info I have been able to get they may be showing up soon. If any of the local scummers find them, could you re-locate a set for me. Any help obtaining this set would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Re: Help in Huntsville

phantombubba said:
Seeking some help here in Huntsville. Has anybody seen the Hunt for Grevious set at our TRU? From what little info I have been able to get they may be showing up soon. If any of the local scummers find them, could you re-locate a set for me. Any help obtaining this set would be appreciated.
I'm lookin out for ya on this one. They havent shown up YET here but they should soon i'm betting. If I get into any i'll relocate one or 2 for ya.

Reaction score

Thanks. They are supposed to be hitting the Distribution Center this week.

Reaction score

phantombubba said:
Thanks. They are supposed to be hitting the Distribution Center this week.
They got a truck today so maybe they'll be on there but prolly not if you have a source saying they arent to the distribution center yet.

Reaction score

I need help finding the Hunt For Greivous also.I work(ironicly for the Target Distribution Center)6am-4pm and if TRU gets these in a scalper will buy the whole blinking case.So,I too need some help.I will pay cost and shipping.I live in Athens Alabama and go to Huntsville frequently.

Reaction score

I got the Hunt For Grievous yesterday. They had 3 left, and 1 CW gunship.

Reaction score

Thanks for the tip. To bad they were all gone by the time I got there!
!

Reaction score

Saw the new sw vs transformers attactix battle pack this morning at walmart in madison. Nothing else has really been showing up lately.

Reaction score

There were 4 CW gunships at the Huntsville TRU this morning. They also had 1 Cody and 4 Utapau clones among the peg warmers.

Reaction score

The Cantina wave hit Walmart over the weekend. I was able to pick up a Sandtrooper and the Droid. I also saw the deluxe Falcon Transformer.

Reaction score

I saw these at Target a couple days ago. Got the Sandtrooper. They also had the Hem Dazon variant with the clear glass.

Reaction score

So far I've picked up all 3 variants on the hem dazon (blue and white, clear, clear blue) but only the painted blue and white version of the mowmaw nadon.

Reaction score

The HSV Kmart had 3 of the Imperial Throne Room battle packs earlier today.

Reaction score

WalMart on University Drive has Tatooine wave. There were 2 R5-D4s and 1 Sandtrooper (after I picked up mine). They also had 2 Hem Dazons, 1 with clear glass and 1 with blue.

Reaction score

Yeah I picked up a clear glass mowmaw nadon this morning from there so i've got all 3 variants on both of them now. I think north parkway walmart had a case of these today as well.

Reaction score
VTSC at WalMart

If anyone's interested, the WalMart on Madison Blvd had all 5 VTSC figures this morning.

Reaction score
Re: VTSC at WalMart

Make sure you check them before you buy them. The University Dr WalMart has some on the pegs that have been opened and had the mail away stickers removed.

Reaction score

Good idea. I hadn't thought of that. I didn't really look closely since I wasn't interested in buying.

<Woo hoo! This is post #50 for me. I'm promoted!>

Reaction score

krustytheklone said:
If anyone's interested, the WalMart on Madison Blvd had all 5 VTSC figures this morning.
They've also got about 6-8 sealed cases of these on one of the 10-12 pallets they never work out but have to roll out every night LOL. I saw them the other morning when I had to go to the airport really early. They've had those vtsc figs on the pegs for a while too. I'm hoping they clearance them and i can pic up some el cheapo like i did with the votc figs. I think I got a few bobas, vaders, and maybe stormtroopers for $2 each back then.