Star Wars Collection (and other stuff)

Reaction score
I would say the MR Falcon, followed by a close second place eFX X-Wing and Code 3 Slave 1, next would be the AT-AT on the third place together with the Y-Wing :)
Chris

Reaction score
Cool. The AT-AT SE which I got in 2009 was a piece that once again grounded my Original Trilogy Imperials focus. Wish I bought the $800 MR Falcon, which was for sale on a US shop, just to resell/trade it later on for other OT Imperial pieces I might have wanted.

Reaction score
800 for the Falcon would have been a no brainer for me even if I would not collect Star Wars ^^

I will have to update the pictures soon, a lot has come and gone again. I am coming closer to the final display... I hope :giggle::LOL:

Chris

Reaction score
800 for the Falcon would have been a no brainer for me even if I would not collect Star Wars ^^

I will have to update the pictures soon, a lot has come and gone again. I am coming closer to the final display... I hope :giggle::LOL:

Chris
I only collect within my focus, I don't wander in other realms of collecting. Even if I bought the MR Falcon, I would have had to sell it, at least one of them went directly to a collector, a friend of mine, who still owns it. Helping others makes me as happy as collecting myself. And that help goes both ways in the end, proven many times, this is how got the MR AT-AT SE for about $900, various statues and props that otherwise would be almost impossible to get for good price or at all. :)

Reaction score
Ok when it helped to get other stuff cheaper or makes totally sence and I would do it the same way. I barely buy out of my realms as well, but when I find a bargain I pick it up. Sometimes you can trade it for something you need afterwards. :giggle:
Chris

Reaction score
One of the last Lightsabers I was missing: the TESB Darth Vader Signature, finally got it. The hunt for the TESB Luke Skywalker SE continues :)

Link to more pictures in the Saber thread: LINK

Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
That’s one of the cleanest minty new original Master Replicas Signature plaques I have seen in a long while. They really discolor over time. Nice snag Chris can I assume some recent investment funds (ahem) helped fund this minty acquisition?

Reaction score
Yes the signature seems to be a bit faded, I assume it was not displayed behind UV-glas before, now it will be displayed in a humid free room with no sunlight nor direct light.

You can clean these old plaques when they start to discolor with oven cleaner (all the black sports will be gone), just be sure not to touch the signatures themself, I did this with the 2 plaques of the ANH Vader saber. Here you can see that they look much better after, they were completely messed up before:

That’s one of the cleanest minty new original Master Replicas Signature plaques I have seen in a long while. They really discolor over time. Nice snag Chris can I assume some recent investment funds (ahem) helped fund this minty acquisition?
Haha no the saber was payed for a while ago, the new funds will go to a deal I have with someone in Poland, I will pick up multiple items there. But this will be for December I assume, since I am missing 6K at the moment and I only use money from sold items.
For the saber I really was lucky to get one that is complete and mint. Best thing is I was not even searching for it actively. Someone from Ebay Classifieds in Germany remembered me and knew I was looking for that one. He bought a convolut of Star Wars items from a collector in the US that stopped collecting. The buyer only needed the ESB Luke SE lightsaber and sold all the other items.

Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did the same for the Vader SE ESB saber and the 2 from Obi-Wan. Got me a spare stand for the Luke SE ESB already so I can take the plaque off the acrylic one once I finally found that saber for a reasonable price.

Chris

Reaction score
I did not either, just tried it because I had one of these stands as a spare and it fits perfectly.
If you measure the modern plaques and these old ones they have the exact same measurements, just that the classic plaques are thicker and have no rounded corners.
Chris