Star Wars Collection (and other stuff)

Reaction score
Next step for the original screen used Death Star piece is done. I received the 2 plaques for it.
Colin will sign as soon as he returned from his East-Side-Trip. I am still missing a Denis Lawson signature and does anybody know a living and know actor that played a Rebel Trooper that has used a Rebel Trooper Blaster DH-17? Or does anybody know who has designed the DH-17 Blaster?

Thanks a lot
Chris

Reaction score
This is not a real collectible but I thought I will post it here :)
The Adidas Star Wars Millennium Falcon Sneakers. The X-Wing Sneakers from Adidas will arrive hopefully next week.

Chris

Reaction score
The X-Wing Sneakers arrived, I like them even a bit better in person. But on the pics I like the Falcon Sneakers more :)

Chris

Reaction score
Awesome shoes Chris! I am a shoe collector myself, well I mean except I wear them all and eventually get rid of them LOL. But I do have a nice rotating collection sneakers at all times too.

Reaction score
Not mine (unfortunately). We visited the Star Wars Museum in Mönchengladbach today.

Made 2 vids, but this is not even 5% of what you can see there.

Chris

Reaction score
The Y-Wing arrived and it won't need another pedestal since it will fit in the display cabinets I got perfectly, a beautiful replica and I think it was the last one from MR ever produced.

I have posted more pictures in the Master Replicas Y-Wing thread I was able to finf: LINK

Chris

Reaction score
Chris you take some of the best detailed pictures around here. I don't know if anybody has told you that but you are certainly very good at it. For a resource here and reference these very very detailed and documented

Reaction score
Thanks, yes I do that in our forum as well for reference for other users that are looking for collectibles, not only for Star Wars. Also for DC, LotR and Marvel Statues and replicas. Shadow did a great job as well here.

Here is a video of the Y-Wing:

Chris

Reaction score
Agreed - these are some of the best pics I've seen of the MR Y-Wing. Makes me even more determined to hunt one down.

Reaction score
Funny thing I got a message from Sideshow about a blog entry from some years ago:

LINK

This was the time when I had sold all my Star Wars PFs, I never thought I would come back to Star Wars again at that time :D

Chris

Reaction score
X-Wing with the base in the house... finally. I have to say I love it already, have to measure the base to order the pedestal, I think next week everything should be primed, painted and displayed. Till then he is placed on the box of the acrylic case that is not unwrapped yet. Light up works but I have to search for the adapter to take some pics. Here are some fast taken pics of that beauty :)

Chris

Reaction score
Yes it is one of my favourites already. :love:

Funny thing I got a message from Sideshow about a blog entry from some years ago:

LINK

This was the time when I had sold all my Star Wars PFs, I never thought I would come back to Star Wars again at that time :D

Chris
I just see, they had inserted the wrong collector on the first picture :sneaky: This is not me.
Chris

Reaction score
Tried to capture the light-up of the X-Wing, my handy cam is not as good as my pro cam unfortunately.

Chris

Reaction score
Which is your favorite ship/vehicle model (studio scale) from the collection?