Star Wars Chronicles Episodes IV, V, and VI Vehicles question

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just wondering dose anyone know if there are any similar books to the (Star Wars Chronicles Episodes IV, V, and VI Vehicles) that was released in Japan.

Iv been trying to find one and not having any luck so i wanted to see if there are any other great books with good ship reference as i am starting to get into air brushing big models.

Thanks

Reaction score
I believe this is the same book as the Japanese version but in English. I have this one and it's great.

This one is a good one too, not too expensive on the used market.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just wondering dose anyone know if there are any similar books to the (Star Wars Chronicles Episodes IV, V, and VI Vehicles) that was released in Japan.

Iv been trying to find one and not having any luck so i wanted to see if there are any other great books with good ship reference as i am starting to get into air brushing big models.

Thanks
Yeah, I believe there is a new book coming out in the Chronicles series from Japan.

Reaction score
I have Japanese Vehicles Chronicle book and as far as i am aware, there is no English language release. (I bought mine from Hobbylink Japan)

Did you get a copy of Sculpting the Galaxy?