Star Wars Celebration VIII (April 13-16 2017)

Reaction score
Anyone want/need a 4-day celebration badge for Sat and Sun? $70 or best offer. Am at Celebration and staying at Hilton.

Reaction score
Apparently attendance was great!
http://www.starwars.com/news/thank-you-for-an-amazing-star-wars-celebration

Reaction score
Did they ever mention much about Kenny passing? Obviously Carrie had the spotlight but I didn't hear much about him

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Did they ever mention much about Kenny passing? Obviously Carrie had the spotlight but I didn't hear much about him

They barely mentioned him in the 40 Years panel. But , Warwick said some kind words during the closing ceremonies.

Reaction score

There was a video clip and Warwick said some personal words in the "these are the droids your looking for" panel.

Reaction score
~70k, so 10k more than London, which was the old record. WOW. didnt seem that busy to my. The bigger halls with larger aisles spreads the folks out I guess.....except of course for WED/Thurs night and the TOPPS area. LMAO

Reaction score
There was a video clip and Warwick said some personal words in the "these are the droids your looking for" panel.
think that there should have been more
said about Kenny. He was one of two people in every movie released. He should have been talked about more than just in passing.

Reaction score
I completely agree. He was mentioned, but I would've liked to see a little more remembrance.
think that there should have been more
said about Kenny. He was one of two people in every movie released. He should have been talked about more than just in passing.

Reaction score
sure seems like this sub forum is dead compared to what they used to be, maybe next time let people make their own thread in addition to stickys?

Reaction score
sure seems like this sub forum is dead compared to what they used to be, maybe next time let people make their own thread in addition to stickys?
I mean no celebration next year and over a month since it ended. What more do you want? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I mean no celebration next year and over a month since it ended. What more do you want? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah i guess u have a point, i guess the hole forum just seems slower then 10, 12 years ago in some places and thats what im feeling lol

Reaction score
Yeah i guess u have a point, i guess the hole forum just seems slower then 10, 12 years ago in some places and thats what im feeling lol
That's because 10-12 years ago the forum was still abuzz with excitement over the prequels. I remember all the speculation well ...would Jar-Jar become a beloved cultural icon to rival Chewbacca? ...would Hayden be nominated for the 2005 Best Actor Oscar? ...would the outpouring of love and support from the fans convince George to make the long-rumored Episodes 7-9?

Reaction score
...maybe next time let people make their own thread in addition to stickys?
Not a good idea. We've had that before. You end of having people creating multiple thread about the same subject and important threads get lost in the clutter.

Reaction score
Can someone from Rebelscum.com hook me up with a gold 20th anniversary pin? Please? :D

I have the two blue ones and need to complete the set. Thanks!

Reaction score
hey all - looking to buy the GOLD 20th Anniversary Rebelscum/TFN pin from SWCO! Willing to pay $$ for it. let me know if you have one to sell. Thanks!