Star Wars Celebration VIII (April 13-16 2017)

Reaction score
Does the celebration store allot per day or all items are for sale and if they sell out thursday they're gone?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
just got back from convention center, already so disorganized. they were suppose to be open from 11-noon today and didn't open doors until 11:15ish I think. Security wasn't set up yet fully so doing hand scanning. The booths inside were moving incredibly slow. Can't believe the line outside already for overnight folks. 36+ hours of waiting in line is not for me

Reaction score
just got back from convention center, already so disorganized. they were suppose to be open from 11-noon today and didn't open doors until 11:15ish I think. Security wasn't set up yet fully so doing hand scanning. The booths inside were moving incredibly slow. Can't believe the line outside already for overnight folks. 36+ hours of waiting in line is not for me
There's already a line? For what?

Reaction score
I saw on Facebook that there were 25 people in line at 830 am this morning so I came down a little earlier than I was planning. Got here at 12:30ish. But I like the line. Good people!

Reaction score
Oh ok I get it you're in the actual 40th Panel line ok. Good people!! NERD alert! Jk have fun. Still debating about tonight. I need to stop by my hotel and take a shower.

Reaction score
Going to be running on star bucks the next few days with early days and late nights but value my sleep too much to camp out. Not as young as I used to be and back is bad enough the way it is

Reaction score
Line already a 1/4 mile long from hotel? Doesn't sound good for getting into 40th panel.

Reaction score
That's nuts!

Then again Ford and Lucas are likely surprise guests tomorrow so it'll be sweet for those who can be there. I'll be flying when it's happening, but I'm hoping someone uploads the streams later for watching.

Reaction score
That's nuts!

Then again Ford and Lucas are likely surprise guests tomorrow so it'll be sweet for those who can be there. I'll be flying when it's happening, but I'm hoping someone uploads the streams later for watching.
It'll be on the Star Wars youtube channel.

Reaction score
That's pretty annoying when most people know to arrive at 8pm like the website stated. ReedPop and security should've cleared them out until then.

I hope there's no bs lines outside the doors at 5am when I shop up Friday if they're letting this slide right now.

Reaction score
From the star wars celebration reddit page; "Just got in the actual queue at 10:30 and I was #2324. There are still easily 400 waiting at security line to get in queue.

Also Ray Park is here talking to people."

Guys.... that's ****ing insane, sorry. 3.5k people will be in line by 11pm. They gotta stop the overnight thing next yeat. Make it a tiered lottery where you're guarenteed 1 panel but not all 3. Forcing 3-5k people to spend the night on the floor is unfair to those with young kids, thise with pregnant wives, those that are really old or are coming from far away. It's just stupid.

Reaction score
From the star wars celebration reddit page; "Just got in the actual queue at 10:30 and I was #2324. There are still easily 400 waiting at security line to get in queue.

Also Ray Park is here talking to people."

Guys.... that's ****ing insane, sorry. 3.5k people will be in line by 11pm. They gotta stop the overnight thing next yeat. Make it a tiered lottery where you're guarenteed 1 panel but not all 3. Forcing 3-5k people to spend the night on the floor is unfair to those with young kids, thise with pregnant wives, those that are really old or are coming from far away. It's just stupid.
Im not a parent but to have your kid go through that is ridiculous. I'm sure did.

Reaction score
Yep. Now it's on to the overflow rooms. Insane. I never would have guessed that it would be this hard to get in. I was pretty naive.