Star Wars Celebration V 50 Day Countdown

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Star Wars Celebration V Countdown: Day 1

Ladies and gentleman, our CV countdown has come to an end. Thanks for following along as we counted down the past 50 days of Star Wars Celebration V news, we can't wait to see you at the show tomorrow! Remember to check the Survival Guide for any last minute info on schedules, floor plans, exclusives, transportation, hotels or restaurants. For those not able to attend, keep it right here for up to the minute coverage of all things Celebration V!

Reaction score
I should have taken the whole day off, but stupid me figured my flight wasn't until 3 o'clock so I might as well only burn half a day vacation today.

Of course people hear I'm leaving at noon for a multi-day vacation, and suddenly I have 8 hours worth of work to complete in the next 2:15. Somebody is going to be disappointed come noon today, and it ain't going to be THIS guy.

(Of course, posting this isn't helping my case, so back to the grindstone!)

Reaction score
At the DFW airport waiting for my 3:00 flight and it just got changed to 4:30. Not happy. Won't land now until after 8:00 barring any more delays.

Reaction score
Should we just assume the second weekend of August 2013? Or take into consideration that feedback from the last day and of surveys since CV might cause LFL and Reed to move it to another time of year. I personally would like to see it changed to the middle of May, this is the one time of year I have never been to Orlando, and I imagine it would be slightly cooler. Also, if CV is still going to be celebrating the 30th anniversary of... Jedi, then maybe a May convention would better represent that connection.