Star Wars Celebration Europe 2023 - Official Pix Autograph Hall

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1675054835471.png

We are very excited to announce our first wave of guests for Star Wars Celebration Europe 2023.

Joining us in London this April will be:
  • Dee Bradley Baker
  • Vivien Lyra Blair (first Celebration)
  • Anthony Daniels
  • Ashley Eckstein
  • Giancarlo Esposito
  • Matt Lanter
  • Indira Varma (first Celebration)
For fans that cannot attend the show this year, we will have the official Autograph Pre-Order & Send-In Service available beginning on Monday, January 30th. You will be able to Pre-Order officially licensed 8x10 & 11x14 Star Wars photographs, or you can mail your own items in to be signed by all of the attending guests.

Stay tuned for more guest announcements coming soon!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
wave 2-1200x1200.jpg

We are thrilled to announce our next wave of guests for Star Wars Celebration Europe 2023. Joining us in London this April will be:

• Hayden Christensen
  • Denis Lawson
  • Mads Mikkelsen (first Celebration)
  • Katee Sackhoff
  • James Arnold Taylor
For those ATTENDING the show, Autograph Tickets & Photo Ops are now on sale through Epic Photo Ops RIGHT HERE.

For fans that cannot attend the show, or who would prefer to avoid lines in London, you can now Pre-Order officially licensed 8x10 & 11x14 Star Wars photographs, or mail your own items in to be signed RIGHT HERE.

Stay tuned for more guest announcements coming soon!

Reaction score
I was planning on spending most of my time in autograph hall, but because of the insane prices, then I very much doubt I will get single autograph. Will just see the guests at other cons where prices are more sensible.

Reaction score
The prices are certainly a far cry from years gone by. That said, I really need Ray Park on a few items. I hope OP can arrange a signing this year - Celebration or otherwise.

Reaction score
The prices are certainly a far cry from years gone by. That said, I really need Ray Park on a few items. I hope OP can arrange a signing this year - Celebration or otherwise.
I don't think Ray Park will be at a Celebration again.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1675877123228.png

We've just announced another round of guests...

Celebrating 40 years of Return of the Jedi and welcoming Ahsoka star, Rosario Dawson, to the Celebration family!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1675973866116.png

"Hello. What have we here?" Billy Dee Williams will be our guest at Star Wars Celebration Europe 2023! It's been 8 years since we last offered him, so we couldn't be more excited to announce this addition. With that, our guest list for London grows to 28 names and counting!

Reaction score
Are prices usually this expensive? I've never been to a convention before but would love to get some figures signed and photos, I had no idea it cost that much though.

Reaction score
Are prices usually this expensive? I've never been to a convention before but would love to get some figures signed and photos, I had no idea it cost that much though.
Celebration is the "official" lucasfilm one so it has a premium. Some of these prices are high, some are about normal at what you would get at other conventions these days.