18. CaptainYoda
19. Helmethead833
20. CaptainAlex
21. Obi_Phantom_Jedi & Wife
22. PrimetimeJedi & Friend
23. DarthLuis
24. Chrischob & Wife

Reaction score
I'm excited and disappointed with Anaheim at the same time. I like that it is a different venue than CV & CVI but I don't like that I have to learn a new layout. I like that it gives me an opportunity to go back to Disneyland. I haven't been there for 25 years. I will be able to stay on Disney Vacation Club points as well so that helps the hotel cost. Now I just have to come up with the $1500 or more to fly a family of 4 from PA to CA. I'd road trip it if my kids were older but 3 days driving with a 5 and 2 year old would be quite a challenge. I'm definitely looking forward to it!

1. deathstar1000
2. DarthCitrix
3. Holla300
4. My Kind Of Scum
5. epsilonjedi
6. DarthBeek
7. Hail_Lord_Helmet
8. Jedi Rainman
9. JediEddy
10. BlueSnag
11. LordAXL and family
12. Imanuel
13. Kenobi77
14. Navarr and wife
15. DarthWaller
16. swfangirl and husband
17. SoonerSean
18. CaptainYoda
19. Helmethead833
20. CaptainAlex
23. DarthLuis
24. Chrischob & Wife
25. groove790

Last edited:
Reaction score
Crap, I don't know what and where I'll be two years from, to early to tell, doh....

Reaction score
1. deathstar1000
2. DarthCitrix
3. Holla300
4. My Kind Of Scum
5. epsilonjedi
6. DarthBeek
7. Hail_Lord_Helmet
8. Jedi Rainman
9. JediEddy
10. BlueSnag
11. LordAXL and family
12. Imanuel
13. Kenobi77
14. Navarr and wife
15. DarthWaller
17. SoonerSean
18. CaptainYoda
19. Helmethead833
20. CaptainAlex
23. DarthLuis
24. Chrischob & Wife
25. groove790
26. Mike_S

Reaction score
ill be there with my wife and two daughters...they can go to disney for a few days so i guess ill stay at a disney resort!!!!!!cant wait going to be a long flight from TN but well worth it, a nice change from Florida too, even though i liked Florida since it was with in driving distance but hey cant always have within driving distance not fair to the rest of the folks....

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. deathstar1000
2. DarthCitrix
3. Holla300
4. My Kind Of Scum
5. epsilonjedi
6. DarthBeek
7. Hail_Lord_Helmet
8. Jedi Rainman
9. JediEddy
10. BlueSnag
11. LordAXL and family
12. Imanuel
13. Kenobi77
14. Navarr and wife
15. DarthWaller
17. SoonerSean
18. CaptainYoda
19. Helmethead833
20. CaptainAlex
23. DarthLuis
24. Chrischob & Wife
25. groove790
26. Mike_S

27. jlo235​

Reaction score
I saw that on map, similar to Peabody & Rosen for CV & CVII

But I'd like to be at the hotel where the room sales take place & 501st

My kids will be 4 & 7 by then, just easier not to have to hotel hop to get to the action ;)

Both the Hilton and the Marriott are located right next to the con. center.

Reaction score
Is it me? Or, is this officially called "Star Wars Celebration Anaheim"? And not being called "Star Wars Celebration VII"? I just got an e-mail from them and nowhere do I recall it being referred to as "VII" instead of "Anaheim". Am I just crazy?
Not just you I noticed this too. My best guess is that perhaps this is the permanent location for Celebration now so they are keeping 'Anaheim' instead of numbering them.

Looks like we have our answer!

TheForce.net: Lucasfilm Dropping Numbers From Future Celebrations

I guess using the year would work best since that's how other major cons do it.

Using the location only works if they only plan on using the location once.

But I see this news as a positive. Sounds like they plan to have LOTS more celebrations after this one.

Reaction score
Looks like we have our answer!

TheForce.net: Lucasfilm Dropping Numbers From Future Celebrations

I guess using the year would work best since that's how other major cons do it.

Using the location only works if they only plan on using the location once.

But I see this news as a positive. Sounds like they plan to have LOTS more celebrations after this one.
C2015 is harder to say than C7 so I'm still gunna call it C7. And no, they can reuse the location: see SDCC.

Reaction score
And no, they can reuse the location: see SDCC.
Oh, I mean if it's just called Star Wars Celebration Anaheim or Celebration Orlando without a year at the end. Doesn't SDCC always have a year after it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pls excuse if this has already been mentioned but which side of the Con center are the main doors located on?

Reaction score
Hilton. That was is literally right next to it and you don't even have to cross the street.

The Mariot is also next to the con, but you have to cross the street, unless there is a crossway from the hotel to the con.

Reaction score
^ Thanks, hard to tell from the interactive video

So it's going to be luck of the draw to see which is were the most action will be I guess

Reaction score
Hopefully this helps. The Marriot is on the other side of the street from the Hilton. To get a better idea go to Google maps and search for the Anaheim Convention Center and then use Street View.

Either of those are great choices IMO.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hilton. That was is literally right next to it and you don't even have to cross the street.

The Mariot is also next to the con, but you have to cross the street, unless there is a crossway from the hotel to the con.
Hilton is closest, but they are literally within the same giant square as the convention center. Mariott is probably 100 yards farther.

Reaction score
A walk across the street isn't bad no matter where the action is. Time to start getting those Marriot points!

Reaction score
And the list goes on, count me in B)

1. deathstar1000
2. DarthCitrix
3. Holla300
4. My Kind Of Scum
5. epsilonjedi
6. DarthBeek
7. Hail_Lord_Helmet
8. Jedi Rainman
9. JediEddy
10. BlueSnag
11. LordAXL and family
12. Imanuel
13. Kenobi77
14. Navarr and wife
15. DarthWaller
17. SoonerSean
18. CaptainYoda
19. Helmethead833
20. CaptainAlex
23. DarthLuis
24. Chrischob & Wife
25. groove790
26. Mike_S

27. jlo235
28. Sebswgougou

Reaction score
Thinking about going, especially since it is in a new movie year. I just wish it was in Indy again.

Reaction score
And the list goes on, count me in B)

1. deathstar1000
2. DarthCitrix
3. Holla300
4. My Kind Of Scum
5. epsilonjedi
6. DarthBeek
7. Hail_Lord_Helmet
8. Jedi Rainman
9. JediEddy
10. BlueSnag
11. LordAXL and family
12. Imanuel
13. Kenobi77
14. Navarr and wife
15. DarthWaller
17. SoonerSean
18. CaptainYoda
19. Helmethead833
20. CaptainAlex
23. DarthLuis
24. Chrischob & Wife
25. groove790
26. Mike_S

27. jlo235
28. Sebswgougou
29. jedijaysin and son

Reaction score
Guests are such a big part of a convention or a Celebration in my opinion. I would love to see Dave Prowse attend. I have met him before and all of my experiences have been great. He doesnt travel any further west then Texas and most of his appearances are outside of the United States. I think the west coast fans would really be excited to see him. I also dont think he has ever been to a Celebration. I feel that he deserves to be a part of the biggest collection of SW fans in the world. I know of the bad blood between LFL and Mr Prowse, but under the new guard, maybe those bad feelings can be set aside. I think his attendance would be great for him and for the fans.

Reaction score
Dave Prowse attended the first star wars celebration Europe back in 07.

Reaction score
Guests are such a big part of a convention or a Celebration in my opinion. I would love to see Dave Prowse attend. I have met him before and all of my experiences have been great. He doesnt travel any further west then Texas and most of his appearances are outside of the United States. I think the west coast fans would really be excited to see him. I also dont think he has ever been to a Celebration. I feel that he deserves to be a part of the biggest collection of SW fans in the world. I know of the bad blood between LFL and Mr Prowse, but under the new guard, maybe those bad feelings can be set aside. I think his attendance would be great for him and for the fans.

Yes I do hope he will be there! I would love to meet him.

Reaction score

He was at Celebration IV in LA.

Reaction score
He was at the Master Replicas Collector's Society Party at Celebration III

Reaction score
Thinking about going, especially since it is in a new movie year. I just wish it was in Indy again.
Yes....YES....to Celebration you go. So we can hang and talk all things Walking Dead!

Reaction score
I met Dave in Pittsburgh earlier this year. He was great! I know that he and Lucasfilm had a falling out a few years ago though. Unless Disney has forced them to make up I doubt we will see him in Anaheim. That's why I jumped at the chance to see him in Pittsburgh.

Reaction score
1. deathstar1000
2. DarthCitrix
3. Holla300
4. My Kind Of Scum
5. epsilonjedi
6. DarthBeek
7. Hail_Lord_Helmet
8. Jedi Rainman
9. JediEddy
10. BlueSnag
11. LordAXL and family
12. Imanuel
13. Kenobi77
14. Navarr and wife
15. DarthWaller
17. SoonerSean
18. CaptainYoda
19. Helmethead833
20. CaptainAlex
23. DarthLuis
24. Chrischob & Wife
25. groove790
26. Mike_S
27. jlo235
28. Sebswgougou
29. jedijaysin & son
30. jimjimmyjones85
31. The_Chosen_1

Last edited:
Reaction score
The ticket prices aren't as high as I thought they were going to be. Glad they decided to post them.

Reaction score
Has anybody gotten the VIP pass before? Was it worth it? Most of the "perks" they list aren't important to me. The only two things that sound decent are the reserved seats at the big panels, and the meet-n-greet with cast.

What do y'all think? Worth the extra $700+?

Reaction score
Has anybody gotten the VIP pass before? Was it worth it? Most of the "perks" they list aren't important to me. The only two things that sound decent are the reserved seats at the big panels, and the meet-n-greet with cast.

What do y'all think? Worth the extra $700+?
That is up to you. For the meet-n-greets, it could be anyone: actors or behind the scene people and it's a 'meet-n-greet' only they don't sign anything for you. You could only get your picture taken with them. The reserved seeting helped with the popular panels but is that worth $700? I really don't know. It all depends on how they schedule this one. At CV, the popular panels were early in the day while at CVI, they were at night. So much depends on information we don't have so it's almost like taking a leap of faith.